Author Topic: Sarah Palin's New Website Is Up  (Read 3071 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sarah Palin's New Website Is Up
« on: April 19, 2011, 11:21:33 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/sarah-palins-new-website-is-up-2011-4

Sarah Palin has a new website.

It's the website one would create if one were moving closer towards a formal announcement of candidacy for the 2012 GOP presidential nomination.

And it went live a day after she gave a rousing speech in Madison, Wisconsin, attacking President Obama and the Republican Congressional leadership for the FY 2011 budget deal. The Madison speech is the website's featured post.

Like all such web-sites, the key vertical is inside the "Donate" button.  As one would expect, Ms. Palin's "donation" page is professionally done. It's easy-to-use and fully compliant with FEC regulations.

The donations page will also be a critical information resource for Ms. Palin personally.  It will let her know where she stands with her base of support.  If she's flooded with contributions in the early going, that will be a reassuring sign.  If the response is tepid, that will be a troubling sign.

How the donations page performs will determine, to some degree, whether or not she runs.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sarah-palins-new-website-is-up-2011-4#ixzz1Jykia1Qd

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Sarah Palin's New Website Is Up
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:41:32 AM »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:00:50 PM »
http://www.sarahpac.com/

Verrrry nice!

Now I have a suggestion for everyone who thinks that Sara Palin is an albatross on the Republican party and who also wants a better chance for the Democratic canadate (probly BHO).

Donate some money to the Sara Palin website!

That is right,........ if you are convinced that Sara Palin cannot win , that she is evidently foolish and rejectable by the electorate, but you want more of BHO(stalwart defender of the status quo) then you ought to empower her as best you can to drag the Republicans  unelectably to the right ..............................................right?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
I prefer to see her go down in smoke and flames by her own device. If she runs for president, I will donate to the other candidate, and I could also donate to her opponent in the primary. But not Trump, he is as bad or worse than Palin.

By the way, Trump was here in Miami on a very windy day, speaking outdoors, and there were photos in the paper that seemed to indicate that The Donald's unusual hairdo is actually a very elaborate comb-over. But it is his huge ego that would make him an awful president. The hair is more like a sort of conversation piece, like LBJ's appendix scar.

But I do not think the GOP will allow Palin the nomination. She is a Lady C. Danforth Quayle to many of them. And who could blame them?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 07:09:21 PM »
She is a Lady C. Danforth Quayle to many of them. And who could blame them?

If you mean unfairly pilloryed and senselessly mocked  yes.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 07:21:41 PM »

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully
Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday

By Noel Sheppard | April 20, 2011 | 11:55

What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack
the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at
the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He's merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter's magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn't matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history.

"Why just celebrate tax day today, April 18th? It's also Trig Paxson Van Palin's 3rd birthday. His mom went to a lot of trouble to leak amniotic fluid over 8 states to make sure that he arrived in this world somewhat alive," writes Wonkette operative "Barbara_i," reminding us of the occasion. "Sarah went to a whole lot of trouble to name him "Van Palin," a "Van Halen" reference he will never get." Indeed.

Enjoy yourself today, Trig. Have fun! Get drunk (on purpose this time)! We can hardly wait for 15 years from now, when you will finally be able to vote and will be sent off by your mother?s junta to fight the Union in the Great Alaska War. It?ll be quite a loss. You're the smartest one in that family.

What has happened in our society where something like this is considered acceptable political commentary?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/04/20/liberal-website-wonkette-disgracefully-attacks-trig-palin-his-birthda#ixzz1K6WihbMB
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »
I prefer to see her go down in smoke and flames by her own device. If she runs for president, I will donate to the other candidate, and I could also donate to her opponent in the primary. But not Trump, he is as bad or worse than Palin.

By the way, Trump was here in Miami on a very windy day, speaking outdoors, and there were photos in the paper that seemed to indicate that The Donald's unusual hairdo is actually a very elaborate comb-over. But it is his huge ego that would make him an awful president. The hair is more like a sort of conversation piece, like LBJ's appendix scar.

But I do not think the GOP will allow Palin the nomination. She is a Lady C. Danforth Quayle to many of them. And who could blame them?

there you go again, harping on looks. you are rather shallow.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »

This is not bad news, if this is as good as they have perhaps we can get used to Mrs. President.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 11:25:59 AM »

This is not bad news, if this is as good as they have perhaps we can get used to Mrs. President.

Even if what liberals say about Palin (her qualifications not her family) I will happily take her over Obama any day. And I know she would be a better president than Obama too.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »

Even if what liberals say about Palin (her qualifications not her family) I will happily take her over Obama any day. And I know she would be a better president than Obama too.

I think you would vote for a bucket of beach sand rather than President Obama.
   Cheer up , a poor president is like a dose of ipecac.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »

I think you would vote for a bucket of beach sand rather than President Obama.
   Cheer up , a poor president is like a dose of ipecac.

OK I would rather have you as my president than Obama. I sincerely mean that.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 12:45:49 PM »
I hardly think that even a small minority of liberals have it in for Trig Palin. But his mother/grandmother is clearly a dingbat who thinks more of her own future than of the country. Why else would she have resigned in order to push a book she did not even write by herself?

Her negatives have increased and now her positives are sliding down. She is on her way to obscurity. Sara Palin is the political equivalent of Rick Dees, whose "Disco Duck" was so popular in the 1980's.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
I hardly think that even a small minority of liberals have it in for Trig Palin. But his mother/grandmother is clearly a dingbat who thinks more of her own future than of the country. Why else would she have resigned in order to push a book she did not even write by herself?

Her negatives have increased and now her positives are sliding down. She is on her way to obscurity. Sara Palin is the political equivalent of Rick Dees, whose "Disco Duck" was so popular in the 1980's.

I guess my question for you would be if Palin is such a zero then why would so many people including you have it in for her?

Personally I like Palin because people like you and your sick like-minded counterparts hate her so much. For that matter I love Rush too and love that you people hate him too.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 03:42:08 PM »
If you like someone because others hate them, it suggests that you have a truly disturbed and illogical mind. Or perhaps none at all.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 05:46:57 PM »
If you like someone because others hate them, it suggests that you have a truly disturbed and illogical mind. Or perhaps none at all.

Since you don't deny hating people that you disagree with the bigger question here is why do you hate? What has Palin done to warrant such despise and hatred from you and your like-minded twits?