Author Topic: no duh it`s rare  (Read 495 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
no duh it`s rare
« on: September 28, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/09/a-new-york-teen-is-arrested-for-taking-the-sats-for-six-students.html?track=icymi

I got some serious doubts thier are many kids out there that can do this kind of scams. the funny part is it was the lack of intelligence of the buyer that was the downfall.

This reminds me of this one student who was intelligent enough to hack into his school records and changed his grades,but not smart enough to avoid giving himself straight A`s.

I think most cheater are caught by the large amount of A`s these kids give themselves.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: no duh it`s rare
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
I think most cheater are caught by the large amount of A`s these kids give themselves.

I always checked the grades I gave after they were in the database, and caught five of them changed: all D's changed to A's. Apparently this was done by a Department head known as "Blake the Flake", since I turned them into her and they were whited out and changed on the sheet.

I reported them as misrecorded and they were changed back, and I never heard anything more about it. I told other people in the Department and several more were found.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."