Author Topic: Tea Party vs Wall Street Hippy/Thug/Handout Crowd Campout  (Read 31053 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Tea Party vs Wall Street Hippy/Thug/Handout Crowd Campout
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 05:05:03 PM »
Well the problem with all across-the-board tax increases is that it hurts the guys at the bottom a lot more than it hurts the guys at the top.

So? What made the poor so special?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
It's coming out the the people paying the protesters to protest are a bunch of Jew Haters.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 06:48:03 PM »
I see sirs found another conservative view of the "nutty" Occupy Wall Street movement.  Once again, as with sirs' own description of these people, it's just impossible to match up the people that sirs and his latest "Nutty Wall Street" writer are describing.  I am sure that these people exist somewhere - - if only in sirs' head or the head of the corporate flunky who wrote the last description of the demonstrators - - but at some point I think it's useful to get back to reality - - not the reality inside sirs' and his favourite authors' heads, but the reality on the streets.

I think, in view of the number of video clips available of the demonstrations and their supporters, I am just going to avoid even reading what sirs and his favourite writers write in their attempts to describe the demonstrators, and instead just post the video clips of the actual demonstrations themselves.

I also note Kramer's unsupported allegation that "those who pay the demonstrators to demonstrate" (as if these kids were out at the demonstration for a pay-cheque) are - -  wait for it! - - "Jew haters."  OF COURSE.  What else could they be but Jew-haters?  The only surprise here was how long it took the MSM and their flacks to come up with that one.

Who I really feel sorry for of course are the leaders of the movement, many of whom are themselves Jews.  You see, Jews generally are not very smart or sophisticated people.  They just wouldn't have the brainpower to realize the fact that their supporters and backers, nice as they may seem on the surface, are in reality "Jew-haters," people who hate the fucking Jews that they are supporting, only the poor Jews are just too fucking dumb to pick up on that hatred.  Kramer, or his source, they can easily see it, though.  Thanks for the warning, Kramer.  I guess the first person I better warn about this is Steve Lerner.  I'm sure he'd want to know.

Unfortunately, nowadays, "Jew-haters" aren't what they used to be.  Today, "Jew-hater" is a term applied indiscriminately to anyone who can no longer support the fascism, racism and violence of the Jewish State - - and that covers a lot of ground, including, it seems, many Jews themselves.  Thus we have the phenomenon of "Jew-hating Jews," a.k.a. "self-hating Jews."  Me, for example.  I don't think Canada should grant tax exemptions to Jewish organizations which collect donations in Canada and give them to charities in Israel.  I'm kind of an old-fashioned Canadian who happens to believe that tax exemptions should be given to Canadian charities that collect money in Canada for charitable uses in Canada.  Period.  Let the other organizations collect money here for Israel if they wish to do so - - that is their right.  But there is no reason in the world for the Canadian government to subsidize that kind of charitable collection and distribution with tax exemptions.  Not a single Canadian will benefit from the exercise.  So I am, to my everlasting shame, a "Jew-hater."  I'm starting to think, strange as this may sound, that the number of Jewish "Jew haters" by now exceeds the number of gentile "Jew-haters," and is growing faster too.

So, Kramer, I don't think a lot of protestors are going to be shocked by the "revelation" that "Jew-haters" are behind these demos.  Most of them, especially the Jewish ones, will react like, "Jew-hater?  Hey that's me!  Awesome!"  But:  nice try.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 07:01:50 PM »
actually Mike, the jew-haters financing the protesters are from Canada.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
Canadian Jew-haters are the worst of the worst, Kramer.  I know, I'm one of them.  We're insidious and we don't quit.  Watch out for us, we're everywhere.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 07:23:09 PM »
Canadian Jew-haters are the worst of the worst, Kramer.  I know, I'm one of them.  We're insidious and we don't quit.  Watch out for us, we're everywhere.

So you have heard about Adbusters too?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 07:30:48 PM »
Yes of course. Everyone in Canada knows Adbusters.  They're sometimes very funny.  I knew they started the Occupy Wall Street movement and were very active in it, but wasn't sure if they were the "Jew-haters" you were referring to.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »
Yes of course. Everyone in Canada knows Adbusters.  They're sometimes very funny.  I knew they started the Occupy Wall Street movement and were very active in it, but wasn't sure if they were the "Jew-haters" you were referring to.

yup they sure are

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 07:42:09 PM »
I guess you know then who's bankrolling Adbusters - - George Soros.  And you probably know Soros' ethnicity as well - - he's also a Jew.

You see, Kramer, Jew-hating is just too important to be left to the non-Jews.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »
I guess you know then who's bankrolling Adbusters - - George Soros.  And you probably know Soros' ethnicity as well - - he's also a Jew.

You see, Kramer, Jew-hating is just too important to be left to the non-Jews.

You mean Soros the same Soros that has blood on his hands by selling out his fellow Jews during the Holocaust, and enjoyed doing it, that Soiros?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 07:55:50 PM »
<<You mean Soros the same Soros that has blood on his hands by selling out his fellow Jews during the Holocaust, and enjoyed doing it, that Soiros?>>

Far as I know, that's a baseless slander.  Never seen any authentication at all, in any form.  Still, nothing's impossible.  I know a lot of Holocaust survivors.  Dozens, if not more.  One thing I learned early, don't ask them how they got out.  If they want to tell you, they'll tell you.  If not, just leave it alone.  It's not up to me to pass judgment on any of them.  The guilty are those who put them in that situation, who forced them to make choices, often terrible choices, who made them do what they had to do to survive.  A famous survivor, I don't remember now who it was, wrote that "the best of us died in the camps."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 07:59:17 PM »
A famous survivor, I don't remember now who it was, wrote that "the best of us died in the camps."

With G. Soros being a survivor I'd have agree

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
Interesting concept --  three fairly articulate Tea Party media people go down to Wall Street to provoke demonstrators, shoot the least articulate demonstrators they can find, edit out any intelligent rebukes, and then show the resultant tapes as representative of all the demonstrators.   Hey I bet these guys could work for the MSM if the MSM has any openings for them. 

God bless every one of the OWS demonstrators, even the ones who are too angry to articulate why they are there'  Their heart is in the right place, just as the Tea Party's heart is, well, up their ass.

There were at least TWO brief encounters that the Tea Party flacks were too fucking stupid to edit out of their own tape.  One where the schmuck says, "We're against Communism  . . . AND fascism!" where the "and fascism" was so obviously an afterthought that it was hilarious.  "Q: Who are the most beautiful women you've ever seen?   A:  Hmmm, well, there's Angelina Jolie, and there's Penelope Cruz, and there's Scarlett Johannson . . . AND my wife!"

The other exchange, and I love this guy, whoever he is, God bless him for telling the truth and not falling for the MSM/corporate/war machine lies at all:
- We support the troops
- Our troops are terrorists!
- They're just following the orders of their Commander in Chief
- FUCK THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF!!!

That was so beautiful, it's worth watching the whole stupid fucking tape for, all over again.  And once more for good luck.  Plenty of Americans are not fooled one bit by the militaristic propaganda bullshit that pours out of the MSM, glorifying those murdering scumbag thugs as "heroes" and here's some average ordinary American who sees right through the bullshit and isn't fooled.

It also shows how wrong some members of this NG are when they try to link OWS to Obama supporters.  I had this argument with - - not sure if it was Kramer or sirs or both, maybe in another thread, but they claimed these were Obama supporters.  They might have been once but they are fed up with Obama and a lot of them with the Democratic Party, although some of them seem to think that pressure can be brought on the Democrats to change their ways.

I think it's a mistake for them not only to think they can force change on the Democrats, but I think if they really are putting their hopes on the Democratic Party, they should stay home.  Because before OWS, I think Americans were smart enough to realize that, as Obama put it, the ones who drove the family car over the cliff were the GOP.  That was overly simplistic in my mind because a lot of the Democrats were equally guilty.  Still mainly because of timing, there was a general trend to blame the GOP for the mismanaged economy.  They were (if you didn't look too closely at the Democrats) the party of big business, of capitalism itself, and they could be blamed for the mess.  OWS can't help but throw a lot of that blame around equally, so of the two parties, the one with the most to lose from this is the Democrats.

For me, one of the best things about this OWS movement is that a lot of them seem to realize that CAPITALISM is the problem and that the solution lies OUTSIDE the political system and the phony four-year "elections" in which no real choice is ever presented to them.  They realize that Wall Street and corporate America have bought and paid for BOTH political parties, so the solution will have to come from outside the system and not from within.  In the long run, this means that they will - - as events force them to recognize this - - come to realize what the anti-war protestors said in the Sixties was true, that "The only solution is the Revolution."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
Interesting concept --  three fairly articulate Tea Party media people go down to Wall Street to provoke demonstrators, shoot the least articulate demonstrators they can find, edit out any intelligent rebukes, and then show the resultant tapes as representative of all the demonstrators.   Hey I bet these guys could work for the MSM if the MSM has any openings for them. 

The MSM is still doing this technique with the Tea Party aren't they? I'm sure they still have openings in that division...
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)