Author Topic: Umm....what spike?  (Read 356 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Umm....what spike?
« on: May 24, 2012, 01:24:43 PM »
You know.....(of course Xo won't believe this), I'd have alot more respect for this president if he were simply up front with what we all pretty much know about him.  His ideology is all wrong, and policies detrimental to this country, but at least I'd have more respect for him and his person & President. 

It was bad enough all those years he sat listening to Rev Wright's anti-american/Anti-white sermons, and him then embracing the Rev as a spiritiual father figure, a "sounding board".  Republicans & conservatives are routinely condemned by the MSM for associations they don't even have, just perceived to have had.  Remember all the flack McCain had with the MSM and a certain Rev Hagee?

But I digress as to the rationale of this thread.  Remember all the support Obama was getting from his minions when he wouldn't show the Bin Laden photos?  The fella responsible for 911, a country looking for closure, and its "leader" deciding we just need to take his word for it, because anything else would be "spiking the football"

WELL, amazing how things change in a year.  Now we're in an eelction cycle, and not only does Obama have no record to campaign on, his only apparent "accomplishment", is what Seal Team 6 did for him.  It seems now there's not enough footballs to spike, as not only is Obama now running a campaign ad highlighting the raid, he's also given Hollywood folks access to highly classified areas of military operation, to facilitate a movie of the raid, that they hope can be completed right before the elections

I wonder if they'll show Bin Ladin's body then....as played by Sean Penn

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle