Author Topic: "WAS IT STOLEN?"  (Read 4567 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"WAS IT STOLEN?"
« on: November 08, 2012, 07:41:17 PM »
Dave in Fla's Poll Analysis

Was it Stolen?

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I hate going down a birther road, but yes I believe the election was stolen, and the implications of that are very bad.

First of all, Obama received 10 million less votes than he did in 2008.  The part that is unbelievable is that Romney received 3 million less votes than McCain.  At the end of the day, Obama won in the 4 critical swing states by 500,000 votes.

But is is worse than that.  We can look at who voted.  By examining the number of Independents and their preference shift among actual voters, we know that 5 million Independents changed their votes from Obama to Romney.  So Romney started the day 2.5 million votes ahead of where McCain was in 2008.

This means that 5.5 million Republican voters are not accounted for.

They didn't show up at the polls, or their votes were not counted.  We know now that no subgroup of the coalition decided to sit out.  So the current attempts to blame the SoCons are stupid.  All of our groups showed up to vote at the rates they did in 2008.  For this to be true over 10% of Republicans needed to decide not to vote this year, who did vote in 2008.

Does that make any sense?

In fact, it is even worse, we know for a fact that heavy GOP counties were swamped all day.  We watched all day as Pasco County Florida was showing huge increases in GOP voters over the 2008 numbers.

In Virgina, with 69% of the precincts in, Romney held a 6% lead.  Yet once a small number of counties reported, that lead disappeared.

If the vote drop off occurred, it occurred in a very small number of counties.  It was not visible nationwide.

I contend that you can not get a 10% drop off in GOP turnout without it being noticeable during the GOTV effort, measures of enthusiasm in polling, or visibly lower turnout in GOP leaning precincts.

I know you don't want to believe such a thing is possible.  You don't want to think that the Obama campaign would engage in such blatant election fraud.  But these are the same people who ran Fast and Furious without regard for the cost in human lives, turned off their credit card verification system to allow fraudulent donations, and allowed CIA operative in Libya to die because it was politically inconvenient.  Do you really think that massive election fraud is something they wouldn't do?

If this is true, then we have some hard things to consider.

First of all, we are now needlessly fracturing our coalition pointing fingers at people for not voting.  Second, we are making an assumption about the make up of the American public that is not true.  We are going to modify our party and message to appeal to a group of individuals who do not represent the majority of the population.

Most difficult to believe is that we are living in Venezuela where our elections are merely for show, and the people in charge of the Governments decide who will win elections.  We become wards of the State, which is the aim of those who stole this election.

So how can this be proved?

I am going to start by looking at a few key counties in Florida.  What I want to see is the voter registration numbers by party, and then compare them to the actual votes received.  Theoretically, if this were to be done for all counties in Florida, we could see where the fraud occurred. Comparing the votes Romney received to the strike lists would show that in specific counties Romney received something like 50% of the Republican vote (picking a number out of the air) while we know that nationwide he received 95% of the Republican vote.  To really get to the answer, we would need to get the registration books, which might be possible through Freedom of Information act.  Those show who actually voted, by name, and their party.

The media will not pursue this.  This will take citizen journalists working in every state.

http://difpolls.blogspot.com/2012/11/was-it-stolen-i-hate-going-down-birther.html#comment-form
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: "WAS IT STOLEN?"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:58:37 PM »
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I saw Jesse Ventura on TV last night trying to find out if lizard people were trying to take over the world.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »
Old White Guy domination is over. Pffft! GONE!, and in four years, Texas and Arizona will be well on their way to being purple states,and will become electric blue by 2020.

The Republican't party is going extinct. The election was fair, despite the Koch Brothers and Adelson and other creeps trying to buy it.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 12:24:40 PM »
Old White Guy domination is over. Pffft! GONE!, and in four years, Texas and Arizona will be well on their way to being purple states,and will become electric blue by 2020. The Republican't party is going extinct.

Ha Ha....yeah that's what we heard in 2008......then 2010 happened.
We are headed for financial disaster & Obama will be the captain of the ship.
GOP picks up Senate & gains seats in House in 2014 due to financial Greece like trainwreck.
Marco Rubio, Nikki Haley, and many others are well positioned to lead the GOP.
The Democrats control the US Senate & in 2012 there is not a single black US Senator!
Texas just elected a hispanic Tea Party US Senator.....so much for Texas purple!

New Tea Party US Senator from Texas Ted Cruz!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
Cruz is a phoney Latino: he is a CUBAN, not a Mexican,and he will be unlikely to represent the mostly Mexican Latino population.
You DO know what happened to Mel Martinez, the FIRST Cuban in the Senate, don't you? He ran afoul of the White boys and was evicted from the Senate and the party.  One false move from Cruz and he will also get the Heave-ho.

Texas is going purple, then blue.

Just look at any public school yard anywhere in the state. Every year there are more Hispanics and fewer kids that look like "Christians" and RR.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
Cruz is a phoney Latino: he is a CUBAN, not a Mexican,

More racism from XO.
As if a "real latino" must be a leftist.

You DO know what happened to Mel Martinez, the FIRST Cuban in the Senate, don't you?

I do know the SantaCrats control the Senate and there are no black US Senators!

Just look at any public school yard anywhere in the state.

The problem is Hispanics are hard working and so SantaClaus-ism wont work
long term with them.....your foundation is flawed....Hispanic Americans like
Marco Rubio are the future.......not a poor needy under-belly for SantaCrats
to be welfare pimps for.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »
Cruz is a phoney Latino

So much for inclusion. This love of hispanics that liberals have now will become very bitter when Rubio is elected president.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 01:56:10 PM »
Every year there are more Hispanics and fewer kids that look like "Christians" and RR.

That's great. I really like the different hispanic cultures and food. And many of the women are really hot. I think many are a good fit in the Republican party actually and we should reach out to them more.

But I will add that the presumed Democrat nominee Joe Biden looks a lot like you: old, white and dare I say delirious?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 02:31:30 PM »
The GOP won't get the Hispanic vote,because it is the party of the rich and the oligarchy.Mexicans know all about what having that caste running a country is all about... it is why they left Mexico, after all.

You right wingers are on the wrong side of history.

I'd take Biden over Ryan every day.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
The GOP won't get the Hispanic vote,because it is the party of the rich and the oligarchy.

You live in fantasy land!
Almost half the country that voted this week....voted for Mitt.
Half the country is not rich.....not even close!
I know lots and lots and lots of middle class people that vote GOP.
They don't like the SantaClaus-ism Democrats are using to buy votes.
I basically lived paycheck to paycheck until 10 years ago.
I was nowhere close to being "rich"....and I always voted GOP.
in fact before I was even 18 I worked for Reagan in 1976.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 03:46:32 PM »
Half the Hispanics did NOT vote for Romney. Fewer voted for Romney than voted for McCain.
The Republican Party has a bunch of super rich at its core,and they have veto power over who runs and who does not. They have suckered a feeble minded bunch of fundies and lumpenproletarians to identify with them.

The same thing that makes morons line up to buy Lotto tickets every payday, makes the same morons vote Republican.Like Joe the Plumber, they think they are going to be zillionaires,and just like Joe the Plumber, there is no chance this will happen. They would have a better chance in France or Germany.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 11:58:40 PM »
Old White Guy domination is over. Pffft! GONE!, and in four years, Texas and Arizona will be well on their way to being purple states,and will become electric blue by 2020.

The Republican't party is going extinct. The election was fair, despite the Koch Brothers and Adelson and other creeps trying to buy it.

So you think that the Republican Party has attracted and kept all of the corrupt people who aspire for power?

Where will these people go when the only route to office is through the Democratic party?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 03:29:47 PM »
I did not say that I favor a one party system. I favor a Republican't-free system.

Canada, Australia, new Zealand, Germany, France, Spain are all examples of nations that have democratic governments with not a Republican't in sight.

The Tea Party and the Republican Party has reached they end of the line. They are on their way down, down, down.

Marco Rubio has done nothing useful but campaign and sit around looking pretty. He has shown no special skills at anything.

He certainly is just a minor punk in the GOP compared with Jebbie.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
You have given an answer , a great answer , to a question I did not ask.