Author Topic: I almost feel sorry for Obama....  (Read 6217 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I almost feel sorry for Obama....
« on: October 12, 2014, 11:35:23 PM »
....almost

With the dreadful economic & unemployment #'s (specfically those folks who have simply stopped looking for a job), the continuing dept spiral, the awful "new normal" GDP #'s, the millions who have lost both their insurance and doctor, (that they were promised they could keep), AlQeda's big brother ISIS now reigning terror over what was once a somewhat stabilized region, and from all current indications still marching forward, despite our new military footprint of air-power alone, and now with the whole Ebola debacle, and how the Government, in particular the CDC, has been fumbling that, like a high-school back-up running back.  Must be hard having such responsibility as Community Organizer & Chief

Probably wasn't the smartest thing to say, when he proclaimed how its really his policies up for election, in a month
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: I almost feel sorry for Obama....
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 08:13:50 AM »
Why should anyone care about what you pretend to feel, you idiot?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 10:18:46 AM »
  I think he is quoting that George C. Scott movie.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 10:22:25 AM »
I almost feel sorry for Obama....

SIRS....the  American people are very tired of this Bozo.
The guy has record disapproval in the Gallup Poll.
Obama is the worst of the worst!

http://blogs.rollcall.com/white-house/record-disapproval-for-obama-in-gallup-poll-approval-rating/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »
I find it far easier to get sick and tired of the idiotic posts that you guys are always putting here.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 12:23:33 PM »
SOP....run away from the point being made, and try to argue something altogether something else.....with the added knee jerk derogatory thrown in.  Bravo....your consistency is to be applauded
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 12:34:22 PM »
I find it far easier to get sick and tired of the idiotic posts that you guys are always putting here.

XO are you denying Obama has horrid poll numbers?
And it's not Bush's fault either.
Stand up and be a man....Obama is a disaster!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 12:46:58 PM »
In every way manageable.  Again, I almost feel sorry for him.  Our 1st Black President, and he even makes Carter and Hoover look good in comparison.  Some substantial rewriting of history is going to be required to fix this

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 02:01:12 PM »
   Isn't it possible to find something that XO would like to see once in a while?

I am not being an accuser, I feel that I share responsibility for Our site having a severe dearth of liberals.

History is just about to happen in the coming election , XO will have an insight different than ours.

That is valuable .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
Suggestions?   We could find some movies we all may enjoy.  My all time favorite flick is Sound of Music.  My favorite song is Sammy Davis' I've Got to Be Me.  I'm game to find something we could commentate positively with xo about

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 03:50:42 PM »
I enjoy XO's travel experiences....

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 04:13:08 PM »
Absolutely.  Lots to gather from that

My favorite place in this country is Yosemite.  My favorite place that I've been to outside of this country is the Tobago Cays.  The place I'd most like to visit in this country, is believe it or not, Washington DC.  The history alone, would make the visit so worthwhile.  Outside of this country......Probably Austria or Ireland as a country, and definately Normandy as a specific location
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:29:29 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 04:23:38 PM »
The Sound of Music. AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Mary Poppins with Nazis!

I have seen that thing at least a dozen times. If I see it again, horrible, terrible  things might happen.
It is the "It's a Small World After All" of films.

McCabe and Mrs Miller is a favorite film of mine. I like all the Lord of the Rings films.
Silent Running, Cast Away, The Caine Mutiny, and Alejandro Jodorowsy's  El Topo and Santa Sangre are favorite films. I have a lot of favorite films, but the only musical I recall enjoying much was West Side Story. I detest Broadway Musicals as a rule. They are so sappy.

When the last of the Hobbit films comes out, I will wait a year and buy all three and have an all day adventure in Middle Earth. That would be about 18 hours in all.

The best TV series has to be Breaking Bad, but Six Feet Under and The Sopranos were also good.

I never realized how great TV shows could be without those damned commercials until I got some shows on DVDs.

There is some excellent camera work in Breaking Bad.The acting is excellent.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 04:27:16 PM »
I hear Breaking Bad is VERY good.  As is House of Cards.  At some point I made buy the series on DVD or NetFlix.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 04:33:10 PM »
Mexico has really great scenery.

Take highway 57 north from Mexico City to the border, and north of Matehuala, take the turnoff towards Tampico. It is a beautiful drive, and you are descending about 4000 feet, so there is more and more oxygen in the air by the time you get to Linares, where they have the greatest orange juice ever, freshly squeezed.

The Tamazunchale Highway is also a terrific trip, so is the highway from Mexico city to Veracruz through Orizaba.

In the Dominican Republic, the North Coast Highway from Puerto Plata through Sosua, Cabarete, Rio San Juan and Sanchez and on to Las Terrenas follows the coast except when it cuts through some mountains.  Another favorite is the highway from Barahona to Pedernales, on the Haitian border, through mountains and along the coast spectacular views of the Caribbean.