Author Topic: I almost feel sorry for Obama....  (Read 6220 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I almost feel sorry for Obama....
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2014, 02:22:36 AM »
Yeah, right. Soon I hear that the Muslim Brotherhood will demand Oklahoma.

Your transition from Professor Literal to Doctor Deflection, is quite seamless.  What does Oklahoma have anything what-so-ever to do with the Muslim Brotherhood specifically, or even radical Islam in general??     :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2014, 03:51:44 PM »
Couldn't come up with a cogent response?  I guess we shouldn't be surprised
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2014, 06:58:59 PM »
There is never any point to coming up with a response that you might like. Nothing I ever say is ever acceptable to you. Of course, my purpose here is not to reward you by telling you crap that you will like to hear.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not out to seize Oklahoma or anything else in this country. The whole fanatical reactionary Muslim movement is nothing but a reaction to modernity that threatens a way of life that is essentially stagnant and not capable of sustaining itself.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2014, 07:36:29 PM »
It has nothing to do with what I'd like or wouldn't like.  It has everything to do with you making some sense.  Like the idiocy of thinking the Muslim Brotherhood is strategizing to seize Oklahoma, or any other state in the country, for that matter.  So why make it??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2014, 11:40:32 AM »
I was simply taking your moronic statement to its logical extreme.

Why do I do such things?

To remind you that you are intellectually challenged in hopes that you will seek out a helper monkey.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2014, 12:28:45 PM »

IS is far ahead of you, they plainly state that anything less than Islam dominating all of the Earth is unrighteous.

My spellchecker is not up to coping with the Islamic State, every time  that " is" follows "IS" it asks me to delete the repeated word.

So Bill Clinton was right!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2014, 01:50:55 PM »

Why do I do such things?

To remind you that you are intellectually challenged in hopes that you will seek out a helper monkey.

lol....see what I mean?....you make no sense.  My point had nothing to do, nor would it have had, relating to the MB taking over Oklahoma.  That was all you, and had no logic to it at all.  Like I've recommended many a time, try actually arguing points being made, vs those that never have.  You'll come across far more credible and educated

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »
Yeah, sure.

Like my goal in life is to be credible to you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »
Again, trying to make this about me, when I could care less.  It's not about what you'd say that I may like or wouldn't like.  Xo, you have 3 pathological traits when it comes to "debating" politics, when its with people that don't agree with you:

1) Deflect, it's your 1st responder, start arguing points that were never made, distract, present irrational/illogical/hyperbolic extremes, then hammer on them, as if that's the supposed point or issue being discussed
This would also include your perpetual effort to make me your go to response, when unable to support your own claims/accusations.  Like commenting that you're not here to try to make me happy or that you become credible to me

2) Literalism, I know, that's not a real word, but it's you taking some point being made rhetorically, and literally apply it or argue it.  Of course, that's then leads back to the above effort at deflection, where you focus on that, because it makes no sense....which it wouldn't.  Perfect examples being the recent discussion on "open borders", or when taxation arguments come up, and you infer that the other side's argument is to abolish all taxes.  Or when the gun issue comes up, where you tend to infer that the opponents' argument is that everyone be made to have/carry a gun.

3) Insult, the knee jerk attempt to make every response some mean-spirited, demeaning, if not hateful response.  I mean, you even do it to plane, of all people.  Heaven forbid a conservative Christian republican were to address you.  You can be just as hateful & vile, in your responses, as you claim Coulter is

You can generally find either 1 in one of your responses, if not all 3, the latest examples being in this thread alone. 

------------------------------------------------------

Try going back to where your thought process derailed with the MB injection.  I realize that initially it was some weak effort to pin the current Middle East debacle, specifically Iraq, Syria & ISIS, & blaming it on Bush (no surprise there)

But when I credibly was referencing actual points regarding Radical Islam, as the source (not Democrats, not even Obama, only that current policies have exacerbated it), out of no where came the MB & Oklahoma nonsense.   :o   If that was supposed to be a "logical extreme" to my position, you didn't bother to demonstrate how.  It's like a dog seeing a squirrel........."SQUIRREL".

Seriously, TRY TO MAKE AN EFFORT......and no, not an effort to please me, in any way, simply to make sense of what you're trying to claim.  Take the Oklahoma deflection, and try to explain, how on earth, that's a logical connection to the point I was making about Radical Islam's growing #'s & root source of terrorism, as exemplified by ISIS

Or not, and just go back to 1), 2), and/or 3)  Doesn't matter to me.  Just trying to help you out
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:59:16 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2014, 10:44:45 PM »
I have zero pathological anythings.

You always claim that the stupid things you say were not the same as the stupid things you meant.

I deflect nothing.

Another  dumb thing you do is you claim that what you said cannot be taken literally. It is some sort of mystic metaphor. If you cannot speak clearly, just go away and quit saying stupid shit.

Conservative Republican Christian? That would be "Christians For Less Government himself.

I am not at all like Coulter, as I am not profiting from hateful diatribes. I am responding to her hateful diatribes. She tends to say really hateful shit whjen she has yet another of her hateful, worthless books to peddle,

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2014, 02:42:07 AM »
I have zero pathological anythings.

You always claim that the stupid things you say were not the same as the stupid things you meant.

See what I mean.....1)  You deflect, practically every time you argue.  I mean exactly what I say.  But since it apparently can't be refuted, you make up something I never meant, and try to make that the "stupid thing" to rebut. 

I deflect nothing.

Oh contraire, I've been providing example after example after example

Another  dumb thing you do is you claim that what you said cannot be taken literally.

I never said anything couldn't be taken literally.  I simply pointed out how ludicrous the effort is..... to take a rhetorical point being made, or a concept, such as tax reform, and try to apply some literal extreme that's NOT being argued....again, I realize why, because when you make it literal, the point literally becomes ludicrous, like implying that 2nd amendment supporters want everyone to carry a firearm.  It's not about metaphors, or anything so "mystic", its simply about making logical sense

I am not at all like Coulter, as I am not profiting from hateful diatribes.

Again, quite the contrary.  You're as hateful in your diatribes as you profess her to be, as she's responding to what she sees, just the same as you apparently do.  It's not her fault she's getting payed.