Author Topic: Remember Rev Michael Pfleger?  (Read 469 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Remember Rev Michael Pfleger?
« on: May 25, 2015, 02:43:46 PM »
Rev Michael Pfleger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWigzBClEk8&feature=player_detailpage

https://www.facebook.com/FrMichaelPfleger

He is still around.

Father Michael Pfleger

May 1 at 3:01pm ·

Now that the Police Officers have been charged...I would hope that the Mayor of Baltimore and President of the United States call the 6 Police Officers " Thugs and Criminals" as was done to the young people in the street.....And to those that say, but they haven't been found guilty yet, either were the young people in the street!!!

Father Michael Pfleger

April 28 at 5:37am ·

I think what America is failing to realize is that Communities are at a Breaking Point...The inequality, injustice and Economic ghettos that America has allowed and in fact created, and the continued rise of Racism and abandonment of the Poor is Boiling over.....murders like that Freddie Gray simply strike the match of Communities ripe for explosion....and while we condemn opportunists who use this pain to riot and destroy, we fail to condemn opportunists with guns and badges who kill and harass.......until America has the courage to change this unequal playing field and face the Racism and injustice running in her bloodstream, the tragic pictures we see in Baltimore will unfortunately continue....

Father Michael Pfleger

March 30 ·

As a Christian I was both saddened and embarrassed with the State of Indiana and the Religious Leaders that stood with its Governor while he signed a pro discrimination Bill. It is called a RELIGOUS FREEDOM BILL, Giving the right to Religious groups to discriminate against Gay and Lesbian individuals...I thought the job of the Church was to make sure Government didn't discriminate....Religious groups have the right to make a determination as to who they will or not marry, but they should not be telling Society that they can Discriminate as to who they will serve or hire and do so in the name of Religion! For God So Loved The World....