Author Topic: The Polar Opposite  (Read 671 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Polar Opposite
« on: May 26, 2015, 01:27:10 PM »
While its clear that when it comes to politics, and the prism that the hard core left sees this country thry, up is down, right is left, right is wrong, evil is actually good, etc.  In this President, we've seen such an impressive transition of what then Senator Obama spoke about at his 1st DNC Convention.  The notion of one America, was championed thru-out his short lived tenure as Senator & Presidential Candidate

Then the fit hit the shan.

As soon as he took office, and under the extremely loyal assistance of messers Holder, Reid, 7 Pelosi, Obama ushered in, arguable the most polararized administration ever to have run this country.  Not just the ridiculous lack of transparency, and end arounds our Constitutional boundries with his "executive orders", but I'm referring now to those acts coming to fruition.  Starting with Obama trying to inject himself into the Zimmerman case, and exponentially exacerbated by Holder's Justice Dept, in what they did, and more importantly, didn't follow-up on, punctunated now by what the government won't sell to law enforcement.... all those acts are now having a blowing up effect, as across the country violence erupts, more people believe they can resist arrest, more officer's are getting shot & killed, and more tragic accidents are going to be a result. 

And how ironic that much of this increase in violence, are in regions with the most stringent of gun control laws.  Great work, Obama     >:(
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: The Polar Opposite
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 02:00:07 PM »
Obama has passed no gun control laws, so you cannot blame him for your bogus statistis.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 02:09:35 PM »
And where did I claim Obama specifically signed any gun control laws, Dr Deflection?  Oh right, I never did.  I made it painfully clear that these regions of increased violence are predominantely occuring in regions with far more stringent gun control laws...specfically enacted by the predominant liberal Democrat legislatures, Mayors, and Governors.

Which also has very little to do with point I was making.  The "great work" to Obama, I was referencing, was the overall ushering in some of the worst racial intolerance we haven't seen since the dems started the KKK.  But cudos on trying to make this about Gun control.  You wouldn't be you if you weren't trying to change the subject that's far harder to defend into something else, that ironically, you can't very well defend either
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:16:55 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 05:19:28 PM »
YOU are the one that mentions gun control, asshole.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 06:29:15 PM »
Yes, I did mention.....as a footnote.  YOU're the one that tried to ride that as some main point, with the added error riddled claim I was referring to Obama having passed some gun control legislation

One would think a lingustics professor could grasp the difference.  Then again, I'm guessing you did, and tried to apply the SOP of deflect, deflect, deflect......as in argue a point no one is making.  In this case, about trying to claim I was referring to Obama & gun control he passed.  A for effort, D for effect