Author Topic: transgender BS  (Read 21284 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: transgender BS
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 12:23:15 PM »
I find find it very funny and bring it up whenever i see a chance.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 01:33:34 PM »
Alot of women are offended by caitlyn because she got woman of the year by some magazine .
Say it takes a man to be woman of the year really offensive

Hey Kimba....
Bruce deserves any and all awards for putting up with the Kardashian women for as long as he did.
I predict Kanye will be the next "victim" that wants to escape.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2016, 03:41:54 PM »
you guys will hate me for saying this but I kinda think all that constant kardashian exposure kinda push bruce to change so they will minimize thier contact with him/her.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2016, 06:00:23 PM »
I can't count the ways he could've minimized such efforts, that would have been far more sane oriented, vs this "transgender" angle
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2016, 08:00:05 PM »
you guys will hate me for saying this but I kinda think all that constant kardashian exposure
 kinda push bruce to change so they will minimize thier contact with him/her.

On some level I agree with you.
yes they drove Bruce crazy
he seems much happier living alone on tbe beach
those women drive those men to the brink
i think...what is it...2 NBA Players have left/bailed/or practically killed themselves over those hoes
the other guy...Scott....they've driven him to alcoholism.
Screw them....i'd ten times rather be single than be with them

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2016, 10:24:57 PM »
I am no fan of any Kardashian, but sharing a bathroom with Bruce Jenner is not something I would consider any problem.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2016, 12:12:49 AM »
I am no fan of any Kardashian, but sharing a bathroom with Bruce Jenner is not something I would consider any problem.

Me neither...Bruce Jenner has a dick....I have a dick...so we should be in same restroom
people with dicks belong in the same bathroom
people with vaginas belong in the same bathroom
it's worked quite well

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2016, 10:13:15 AM »
Passing special laws is simply pandering. Stuff as shown in your original cartoon is already illegal.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2016, 11:02:48 AM »
"Transgender people in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy"

"A Washington state commission enacted rules requiring that bathroom,
shower and locker room use in public accommodations be based on "gender identity" not sex"

"California's Assembly Bill 1266, which requires public schools to allow access to restrooms,
showers and sports teams to boys who identify as girls"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/31/transgenders-in-washington-state-to-use-restrooms-/?page=all

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2016, 03:28:08 PM »
This is not an important issue, really.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2016, 04:19:22 PM »
If its such a non-important issue, why do you keep posting to it, as if it is??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2016, 06:09:53 PM »
If it is not important why are corporate bullies pushing this insanity agenda?

North Carolina Passes Anti-Trans Bill, Corporate Bullies Circling

by AUSTIN RUSE

25 Mar 2016930

North Carolina is the latest state to pass legislation making it illegal for men and boys who pose as females to use women's shower rooms and restrooms throughout the state.

The bill, passed with unanimous support from Republicans and signed into law by the Governor, also makes it illegal for municipalities to pass so-called non-discrimination bills aimed at advancing the transsexual agenda.

The bill came in response to such a law passed recently in Charlotte. That effort was led by a homosexual man who was later revealed to be a sex offender required to register yearly. When Breitbart News broke the story nationally, Chad Sevearance stepped down from his lead role at the gay chamber of commerce.

The North Carolina bill passed Wednesday after a day of often emotional testimony. Chloe Jefferson, a junior at a Christian school told lawmakers, ?Girls like me should never be made to shower and undress in front of boys.?

There is a great deal of confusion about transgenderism. Advocates argue that people are "assigned" a gender at birth, an "assignment" that may not comport with their eventual "gender identity" or "gender expression" which could include up more than 58 possibilities, according to Facebook, including something called "gender non-binary" where someone believes he is neither male or female.

According to a statement released this week by the American Academy of Pediatricians, the transgender ideology is actually a form of child abuse. The statement cites studies that show children who are gender confused need psychological help and that nearly all of them straighten out by their mid-twenties.

The Academy points out that giving a child hormone treatment to halt puberty is highly dangerous.

Dr. Paul McHugh, former head of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University, who closed the transgender surgery center at the venerable institution, says transsexual surgery is dangerous, does not turn men into woman and that those who undergo such surgery end up as unhappy or more unhappy than before their castration.

Both McHugh and the Academy point to the vastly higher rate of suicides among those who have gone through castration surgery, even in such "trans-friendly" countries as Sweden.

Walt Heyer, a business executive who lived for eight years as a woman, after undergoing castration, now regrets what he did. He now lives as a man and runs a website called Sex Change Regret that is full of stories from men and women just like him who were taken in by the notion that they were born with the wrong sex.

Powerful forces are now circling around North Carolina and threatening to do harm to the State's economy. Mark Benihoff, of the cloud computing company SalesForce that has a market capitalization of $48 billion is organizing other CEOs to hurt North Carolina. He has announced he is joining forces with Bank of America that is the country's second largest bank and is headquartered in Charlotte. Benihoff is running a similar take-down in Georgia where a similar bill was passed over the veto of the governor.

The Disney Company and Marvel are threatening Georgia with not filming in the state because of the law. Similar to what they did in Arizona over a religious freedom bill, the NFL is also threatening Georgia with not getting the Super Bowl any time soon.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/25/north-carolina-passes-anti-trans-bill-corporate-bullies-circling/

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2016, 07:36:56 PM »
The status quo is that everyone is equal.

The agenda belongs to the rednecks that wrote this stupid bill. Their agenda is to get out the gay hater vote.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2016, 04:34:53 PM »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2016, 08:13:47 PM »
Stuff like this happens all the time. It is not political at all. There have always been perverts and probably always will be perverts. They caught this one. That proves that the system works, and has not one thing to do with politics.