Author Topic: Allen West proves Facebook racist.  (Read 5393 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Allen West proves Facebook racist.
« on: July 05, 2016, 10:00:08 AM »
http://settingrecordstraight.blogspot.com/2016/06/facebook-bans-lt-col-allen-west.html

First it was Pam Geller now the latest victim of Facebook’s extreme policies, is retired Col. Allen B. West, whose popular page on facebook was recently hit with a 30-day ban after somehow “violating Facebook’s terms and conditions.” The popular Facebook page with over 400,000 fans, was suddenly punished after posting a meme that simply stated that on 9/11, 3000 innocent people were killed without the use of guns.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Allen West proves Facebook racist.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 10:29:32 AM »
No, it does not.

It does NOT prove that Facebook is racist.
It proves that Facebook has it in for Allen West.
Hos post had nothing to do with race.

Now if Facebook suspended all Black people's pages or the pages of all Black people that stated something about gunless murders, THAT you might call racist.

People who do not like Col West do not dislike him because he is Black. They generally dislike him because of the wacko things he says.

To call Facebook racist, it needs to be proved that West was suspended because he is Black.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 12:08:10 PM »
Why not...it works for critics of Obama.  He's Black, therefore anyone that criticises him has been declared racist.  Isn't that how it works?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 12:30:01 PM »
No, it is not how it works. Don't be an idiot.

You hate both Democrats and Obama, so your view of reality is warped.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 01:21:23 PM »
Well, given you hate Republicans and Trump, per your own parameters, makes your view of reality warped.  See how that works?

And news flash, I don't "hate anyone".  What I "hate" is the ideology so many bring to the table, trying to control every aspect of my life, and everyone else's

But back to the point, you yourself frequently condemn critics of Obama racist based on....nothing more than he's Black.  His policies and actions apparently have nothing to do with it, we condemn him because he's black.....is the mantra of the cool-aide drinking Obama sychophants.  So, what's the difference here?  Allen West is Black, ergo, Facebook must be racist.....if were to use the left's parameters for what is and isn't racist
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:37 PM »
No, it does not.

It does NOT prove that Facebook is racist.
It proves that Facebook has it in for Allen West.

No.

I think the proof is positive.

Facebook is letting the equivalent and the very same meme go unpunished, but they have a lower tolerance level for Allen West.

So between Allen West and the facebookers that get away with worse what is the single or the most outstanding difference?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 03:22:00 PM »
There is no evidence that Facebook dislikes Allen West   because of his race.
There are many reasons to dislike Allen West.I dislike him because he is a dick who says really, really stupid things.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 03:48:22 PM »
And yet people who dislike Obama's policies are proclaimed racist because.......why again??

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 12:06:00 AM »
There is no evidence that Facebook dislikes Allen West   because of his race.
There are many reasons to dislike Allen West.I dislike him because he is a dick who says really, really stupid things.

I don't know what you mean by stupid.

But it is not what he said by itself , because white people saying this same thing do not get hushed up.

If you say these things while black you can't be tolerated.

This seems like Facebook supporting a racial double standard , it seems it so strong that it is hard to imagine a better explanation.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 09:59:37 AM »
He said Ann Coulter crap, and of course, no same person thinks much of Coulter or West.
But Coulter says crap to sell books to a special audience, and succeeds.
West said crap to voters, in hopes of getting elected, and failed.

I am seeing a lot of Coulter, O Reilly and Hannity books on sale at garage sales lately.
Perhaps it is an omen. I think West wrote some book, but I have yet to see it anywhere.
He should get into the ratbag right wing book authors' assembly. I am sure he would be well received.

Dogwhistle racists need a Black person they can quote to convince themselves they are not racists.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 12:24:26 PM »
And yet people who dislike Obama's policies are proclaimed racist because.......why again??

Couldn't pull yourself out of that hole.  No surpise there

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »

Because many of them are, in fact,  racists, and the rest have allied themselves with racists.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 12:48:58 PM »
That's all.....just an invalid opinion of a connection?   Plane made a far stronger case to Facebook's racism.   Thanks for helping to validate Plane's claim.     8)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 03:30:19 PM »
He said Ann Coulter crap, and of course, no same person thinks much of Coulter or West.
But Coulter says crap to sell books to a special audience, and succeeds.
West said crap to voters, in hopes of getting elected, and failed.

I am seeing a lot of Coulter, O Reilly and Hannity books on sale at garage sales lately.
Perhaps it is an omen. I think West wrote some book, but I have yet to see it anywhere.
He should get into the ratbag right wing book authors' assembly. I am sure he would be well received.

Dogwhistle racists need a Black person they can quote to convince themselves they are not racists.

He thinks for himself , which in my circles is allowed , even for members of minorities.

Individuality, try it with a friend!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 03:31:48 PM »
   Looks like Allen West is back.

I don't know how his ban got shortened, I thought Facebook was impossible to embarrass.