Author Topic: Do we want a vindictive asshole to lead this country?  (Read 4863 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Do we want a vindictive asshole to lead this country?
« on: July 23, 2016, 06:55:59 PM »
Trump said that he might form a superpac to defeat Ted Cruz

He then said that if Cruz does endorse him, he will not accept it.

As for him starting a superpac to DefeaTED, this is malarky. By the time  Ted comes up for reelection, he will have forgotten this entirely. He has the attention span of a gnat.

Kasich and Cruz were not the only ones to not endorse Trump: so far as I can tell, Rubio, Cristie, Walker  and Carson did, and the rest were unheard from.

Granted. Cruz is a prick, but so is Trump.

I have noticed that after political parties have chosen a candidate, then the tradition is to have a voice vote calling the choice unanimous.
No one proposed this at the last GOP convention

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Do we want a vindictive asshole to lead this country?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 06:58:53 PM »
We sure as hell would take that over a incompotent pathological liar, who cares more about her secret dealings than the security of this nation
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 07:02:13 PM »
We?

You have a frog in your pocket, sirs?

Hillary will beat Trump, because Trump will continue to spew ignorance all across the land.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 07:09:25 PM »
Yea, we, as in the rational side of the electorate
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 10:38:15 PM »
yes I would like somebody that "punches back"
punches back at enemies
punches back at the US getting screwed by horrible deals
punches back at law breakers
punches back at assholes
enough of the cry baby, cave-in, apologists Boehner, McConnell, Obama types
America First!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 09:22:04 AM »
Hillary is not vindictive?

That is nice .

Is she still paranoid ,malicious and vicious?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 10:34:40 AM »
Trump has almost certainly never read the trade deals he says he wants to change. Nor will he as president be given the power to change them.
Trump "University" was planned as a scam from the get-go. Fast talkers with no real estate experience were hires to con students into maxing out their credit cards for up to $30,000 in advisory fees.  It was marketed like the worst of the time share condo scams.

Hillary has never done anything to bilk the taxpayers.
Compared to Condi Rice add Juniorbush's incompetence  for 9-11, the score was 3000 to 4 deaths.
Everyone here has his own computer and would be greatly inconvenienced if they had travel to the office to send e mail. e mail is a non-issue and was judged to be not serious enough to bring charges against her.

Trump is a clown, an egomaniac and a thief.  Not a one of you turkeys believes enough in him to send a donation to his me=iserable campaign, which is being run as another scam, with Trump lending money to himself and charging his campaign interest on the loan.

If Trump is so fucking honest, let him post his tax returns for all to see.  Hoe can you vote for a thief who will not even do what every other candidate has done fir the past five decades?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 03:03:30 PM »
Hillary has never done anything to bilk the taxpayers.

Has she ever done any other thing in her whole career?

She is a multimillionaire and a lot of this is from selling favors.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 03:53:27 PM »
Trump has almost certainly never read the trade deals he says he wants to change. Nor will he as president be given the power to change them.
Everyone here has his own computer and would be greatly inconvenienced if they had travel to the office to send e mail. e mail is a non-issue and was judged to be not serious enough to bring charges against her.
If Trump is so fucking honest, let him post his tax returns for all to see.  Hoe can you vote for a thief who will not even do what every other candidate has done fir the past five decades?

F'ing honest would be acknowledging that everything your railing about Trump on, is pure speculation, such as not reading trade deals.  Let's see all the tax returns from the Clinton Foundation, that she was so intimately connected due, while a Senator and SoS!!  Whatever bombastickness that Trump provides, Clinton has the stamp of incompotence in the worst area any Presidential hopeful could have....national security. 

We'll take the bombastic blowhard over the reckless incompetent, every day of the week, and twice on Nov 8th

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 07:14:14 PM »
   I don't think that the Clinton foundation ever gives the Clintons a lot of cash, if they do it is invisible.

They do a lot of other for them tho.
                   ....for example....
   The Clinton foundation provides aircraft for the Clintons to fly anywhere and feed and house them anywhere.

That isn't cash , but it is really nice to have.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 08:03:47 PM »
I think a president can take Air Force One anywhere she chooses, so I don't think her using a foundation plane is likely to be a problem, She would not be spending MY money to fly it, anyway. She understands foreign politics and Trump does not and likely never will. Foundation records are public, and Hillary has turned over her tax records, which Trump has refused to do. Foundations are required by law to make their spending public.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 09:06:24 PM »
What she understands and has perfected is incompotence.   But nice to see the hypocrisy of demanding Trump tax returns,  while Clinton's connection with her foundation gets a complete pass on divulging such records.  Then again, she'd delete all the incriminating e-mails & records 1st

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 10:42:15 PM »
I think a president can take Air Force One anywhere she chooses, so I don't think her using a foundation plane is likely to be a problem, She would not be spending MY money to fly it, anyway. She understands foreign politics and Trump does not and likely never will. Foundation records are public, and Hillary has turned over her tax records, which Trump has refused to do. Foundations are required by law to make their spending public.

The foundation finances are partially public. You can find the amounts that are given by most American donors.   there are lots of foreign donors that you can't have counted.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 09:42:03 AM »
I was addressing the SPENDING of funds, not the collection of funds.
I think it would be necessary to demonstrate that the Clinton Foundation was used to make a profit as well as act against the interests of the people of this country.
I have seen no evidence that this has occurred.

I assume that the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" applies to the Clinton Foundation, just as it would to an individual in a court of law.
We can see that many politicians have taken money from wealthy interests to subvert the will of the people. Like Rick Scott getting donations from thje Fanjul Sugar family and then allowing them to continue polluting the Everglades, against the will of the people of Florida.
Rubio has also done this, helping the Fanjuls in Congress.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »
I assume that the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" applies to the Clinton Foundation, just as it would to an individual in a court of law.

Foundations are people .

But there is no presumption of innocence in the court of common sense.