Author Topic: So, lemme see if I have this straight....  (Read 2201 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
So, lemme see if I have this straight....
« on: August 24, 2016, 12:38:34 PM »
While Mrs Clintoncash is railing against Trump & private for-profit Universities, her husband is speaking and being made honorary chancellor at the country's most profitable private University.....to the toon $17+ MILLION  And.....the actual Chancellor, who has also donated to the Clinton Foundation, has been given access to the Secretary of State??  naaaaaaaaa.  That'd require a level of chutzpah, on a whole other level
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: So, lemme see if I have this straight....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 12:49:42 PM »
Hillary is corrupt as hell
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 12:52:04 PM »
Trump's tax plan reduced his taxes by millions. Talk about corruption.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 12:55:55 PM »
What the frell?   Besides making no sense with no supportive back, it's completely irrelevant to the thread & point being made
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 01:33:21 PM »
"Look, Hillary Clinton is supposed to be representing the U.S. government, and American citizens, in foreign policy. What you see in the emails that have come out and that are going to continue to come out, by the way, I've seen some of the other ones that are going to be released soon, what you find is that she's spending a lot of time taking calls, and the State Department is doing favors for foreign oligarchs, that, really, you would have no reason for the secretary of state to be doing favors for, other than the fact that they are donors to the Clinton Foundation.

He cited the example of Gilbert Chagoury, "a Nigerian-Lebanese businessman who has been charged and convicted of crimes in Europe, has a very sketchy record in terms of his involvement with dictators in Nigeria, etc., and yet, he is getting access to Huma Abedin and to the secretary of state."

"Why? He's not an American citizen. He doesn't do significant business in the United States. He's not a former government official that might be helpful in advancing American interests," Schweizer pointed out. "He's a guy who's donating millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and sponsors speeches by Bill, and he is getting access to America's top decision-makers."

We're all used to retail politics. You know, a guy on Wall Street raises money for an American politician, and then that politician gives him access and favors. But this has been a game up until this point, Matt, played by Americans, because federal law does not allow guys like Gilbert Chagoury, or other foreign oligarchs, to give to American political campaigns. It's against federal law.

"The Clinton Foundation is the way around that," he added, "because now, instead of giving money to the Clinton campaign, you can give money to the Clinton Foundation, and if you're a foreign national, the sky is the limit."

Schweizer said it was important for American voters to understand that "this is not just traditional pay-to-play; this is now foreign money, giving foreign oligarchs access to our political leaders, through a mechanism like the Clinton Foundation."

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 04:54:13 PM »
You fools do not even know how foundations work.\
The government if the US has ALWAYS cooperated with foundations and other countries in determining where NGO aid is needed and how it is most effectively used.

And since the Clintons have revised how the Clinton Foundation works, as well as the role of both Bill and Hillary this is irrelevant.
It does not matter, because Trump and the GOP are DOOMED, just as Romney was doomed.

There is no valid reason for Trump not to report his taxes.
Except all the deductions that he is hiding.
There is a likely chance that he paid less to the IRS than any of us did.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 05:18:43 PM »
Like you would know    ::)   The thing is, we all now generally how Foundation works.....MINUS A SITTING GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.  You see, that's the thing here.  Foundations are generally good.  They generally take in donations to do good works in the name of the person(s) who founded the foundation

That's not the case here....AS THE EMAILS THAT WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE HAVE EXPOSED.  This is how Foreign entities can get around our rather strict Federal laws prventing them from such access to Government policy.  They're not allowed to give donations to a campagin.....but to a Foundation.....THE SKY'S THE LIMIT.  And then you have folks like Huma, working for BOTH the Government and Foundation, helping to direct those who have donated uber amounts of dollars, into direct meetings with our Secretary of State.  That's the epitome of corruption

The Clinton Foundation is merely a massive money laundering slush fund for the Clintons.  A Foreign business or entity, can donate gobs of money, with no restrictions, and get all kinds of access to OUR system of Government, via the Clintons

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 10:35:16 PM »
You fools do not even know how foundations work.