Author Topic: Will the lies never stop?  (Read 1088 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Will the lies never stop?
« on: August 31, 2016, 03:28:41 PM »
So, I hear that the FBI is about to unvel still MORE emails that Clinton insisted she turned over......that she turned over ALL business related emails, as SoS, and only deleted those personal yoga & wedding emails

From the AP:
The State Department says about 30 emails involving the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton to the State Department. The agency said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

I never realized yoga could be confused with Benghazi
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Will the lies never stop?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »
   I don't think anyone is being fooled , the people who still like Hillary have factored in a certain number of negatives and forgiven her.

So a Hillary voter is unlikely to be shocked by yet another lie.

I daresay that she could shoot someone in daylight in the middle of times square and loose none of her core voters.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Will the lies never stop?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 03:00:46 PM »
h, I agree, and its what Clinton is banking on....that the electorate, especially her supporters. will simply accept her pathological lying, because the alternative has an R after his name
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle