Author Topic: Wells Fargo complaints of Hillary Fraud.  (Read 1963 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wells Fargo complaints of Hillary Fraud.
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:42:48 PM »
Hillary Clinton’s campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what’s supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website, multiple sources tell the Observer.

The overcharges are occurring so often that the fraud department at one of the nation’s biggest banks receives up to 100 phone calls a day from Clinton’s small donors asking for refunds for unauthorized charges to their bankcards made by Clinton’s campaign. One elderly Clinton donor, who has been a victim of this fraud scheme, has filed a complaint with her state’s attorney general and a representative from the office told her that they had forwarded her case to the Federal Election Commission.
http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

We got Wells Fargo, recently caught cheating.

And Hillary Clinton , recently caught cheating elsewhere.

Is this Fargo wrong accusing or Clinton wrong charging?

I could believe it either way.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Wells Fargo complaints of Hillary Fraud.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:41:50 AM »
Wells Fargo's messing with its customer's money was a major and deliberate fraud that went on for many years.

I am pretty sure that Hillary has no knowledge of hitting people up for more money than they signed up for.

When I donate, I send a check. 

If a business overcharges, you can get it charged back. I have had to do this twice in the past 12 years or so that I shop online. When I don't receive an item, I just call the credit card company. But I don't have the most popular credit cards (Capital One, Bank of America, Wells Fargo).

The best service you will find is with the brokerage houses:Fidelity, Schwab, etc. Full service banks suck. 
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 02:08:19 AM »
So you don't accept that the Clinton team has a bad attitude?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 11:55:27 PM »
No, not at all.

I would not send a credit card donation to ANY politician.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 02:36:46 PM »
No, not at all.

I would not send a credit card donation to ANY politician.

That is probably wise.

But has there been a problem with the honesty of any other politicians ..............

Let me rephrase that.

Have any other politicians , or the staff of other politicians , ever been caught double billing contributions before now?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 03:03:56 PM »
I don't know, but I bet it has happened.

I got at least one e-mail from Hillary every day when Bernie was still running. I sent messages back, saying that I was for Bernie, and they were acknowledged by some form letter type answer.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 11:50:58 AM »
I don't know, but I bet it has happened.

I got at least one e-mail from Hillary every day when Bernie was still running. I sent messages back, saying that I was for Bernie, and they were acknowledged by some form letter type answer.

I don't think this was a mistake, she and her staff probably consider you and other Sanders supporters as very likely Hillary Supporters when Sanders is no longer available.

If you merely forgive them for what was done to Bernie Sanders and his supporters.

Which is not unlikely , apparently.

And they knew what their plan to eliminate Sanders was , before anyone else knew, so they wanted to keep in touch with you, against the day that you lost Bernie Sanders.

I don't have this with Donald Trump, it is quite obvious that the small set of candidates that the party organization really favored from the first did not include Donald Trump.

If I wind up voting for Trump ,I must admit this, a part of the reason is that it slaps the old boys better than any recent thing I have had a chance to do.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 06:21:07 PM »
I am c thinking that the solicitors for Hillary, like those that pester me all the time from other charities, get a cut of any donation they bring it. They are working on commission.

Yesterday some woman called and told me that I was really hard to get hold of, as hard as her children, tee hee, just like she actually knew me and she wanted to converse with me.

Then she started to tell me she was a paid solicitor for some damned fund drive. I had heard this same approach before, so I just hing up without saying anything. I do contribute, but not to telephone solicitors. Junk mail I can pitch put without reading it. Phone calls take up my time and interrupt my life. And I do not care when they tell me that they have a fund drive.

Perhaps some day I will tell them, "no thanks, I am celebrating my un-birthday".