Author Topic: minneapolis  (Read 1804 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
minneapolis
« on: May 29, 2020, 10:37:30 AM »
I hear 24 of the target store are closing until things settle down . I very much doubt all will reopen especially the one that got trashed

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: minneapolis
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 02:50:09 PM »
A lot of this could have been avoided if handled differently. The police officer should have been arrested immediately. The suspect was handcuffed, on the ground, and backup officers were present. So there was no imminent threat. Not sure what the officers were thinking, except I am sure they are all burned out dealing with half-wits day after day. I think if a big press conference would have been held very quickly announcing officers arrest and the arrest of the primary offending officer shown on TV... the violent "protests" would not have happened like we are seeing. With that said there are elements that want to never let a crisis go to waste and there is more going on that meets the eye with the violent "protests". Funny how as the corona crisis subsides here we go with a new crisis. All of them as far as sensationalism are about Nov. Crisis after crisis after crisis....Russia Russia Russia...Impeachment, Impeachment Impeachment, Corona Corona Corona, now Cop Killer violent "protests".....i'm sure one after another...it's all a total coincidence.  ::)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:55:30 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:39 PM »
Minnesota governor and mayors blame out-of-state agitators for violence and destruction

People are "coming in largely from outside of the city, from outside of the region, to prey on everything we have built,"
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said.

By Riley Beggin  May 30, 2020

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/30/21275562/minnesota-protests-governor-walz-mayors-frey-carter-out-of-state-agitators-violence
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 10:51:03 PM »
My take on the officers is bad training and a incompetent belief  that kneel   is completely safe. I had baton training and it`s basically a groin shot. The instructor states no man has ever died from this so it`s totally safe to do. later on I learn almost every single thing I learned was lethal and not legal to use. People have died from this. I`ve had many , many coworker tried to teach me tricks   . These are off-duty and ex cops. I learned real quick these are not safe men.

recently a wrestling coach defended that move saying it`s harmless. I say he`s an idiot because he`s encouraging kids to try that move now. 

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 01:59:33 PM »
I heard a kid has been injured by that move. is it really a surprise?