Author Topic: A scenario I hope is true  (Read 1254 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A scenario I hope is true
« on: November 10, 2020, 11:13:39 AM »
Not sure if this is true...but let's pray it is true!

"I just read this on the Sealed Book. I am praying it is true.

Below is from a constitutional attorney:

Ok in a nutshell... This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. 

It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote.

This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law

This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won?t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen   So stop watching the fake news and don?t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President  I have researched all of this and it is Fact!

Another fun fact, the media called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?"
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A scenario I hope is true
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 01:41:49 AM »
The thing is he`s not entirely liked by everyone in his party so just because 30 states are republican doesn`t mean he`ll get them all. remember he was expected to win but we didn`t factor how unliked he is by his own people.