Author Topic: Right Wing Hypocrites  (Read 4981 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Right Wing Hypocrites
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 10:43:04 PM »
BT, I saw those IM's to pages.  That's awful.  I'll be happy to have "I was disgusted and upset about Foley preying on pages" on my resume'.   Gay people are not by definition sexual predators of teens.  Straight and  bisexual people can be predators too.  I know that, and you know that.  Legislating while gay is fine with me.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 06:15:26 AM »
Legislating while gay is fine with me.

So when Mike Rogers or John in DC post a list of GOP Staffers who happen to be gay in their lefty blogs , you will be amongst the first to denounce them.

Just like you did when some progressive folks thought it fine to go after Newt Gingrich because his sister was gay or thought it was fine when Kerry and Edwards tried to make an issue of Mary Cheney's sexual preferences. 

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 08:37:07 AM »
<<thought it was fine when Kerry and Edwards tried to make an issue of Mary Cheney's sexual preferences.  >>

It's a character issue.  A man who would abandon an earlier position when his party demands it, to attempt to legislate Constitutional change to deprive even his own daughter of the civil right to marry a person of her own choice has to be lower than a snake's belly.  If that's how much concern the man shows for his own daughter, what real concern do you think he could have for the American people as a whole?  If I were voting for or against the creep, I'd want to know something like that.