Author Topic: Government finally admits: Immigration IS placing huge strain on Britain  (Read 30591 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Government finally admits: Immigration IS placing huge strain on Britain
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2007, 03:17:53 AM »
Frellin amazing.  "No I didn't say what you just demonstrated what I did say".      ::)      Needless to say, my point was made WAY back in the 1st several postings.  Simply because I don't ascribe to the wreckless & irresponsible mindset of open borders, sirs does support structured and legal immigration to this country.  Anyone who dreams of coming to America, and respects its laws to go thru the process of entering, are the immigrants that I'm hopeful will become citizens of this great country,

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2007, 03:33:42 AM »

Frellin amazing.  "No I didn't say what you just demonstrated what I did say".

More like I didn't say what I clearly did not say. Sirs, you're full of AMBE. I tried to explain my position and my comments every damn step of the way. I asked questions. I patiently repeated both my own statements and yours. And no matter what I did, you lied about what I said. You quoted me and then still lied about what I said. You, Sirs, are overflowing with adult male bovine excrement. Your position is xenophobic posturing, and your arguments are complete nonsense. And that is the nice version of what I have to say.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2007, 08:05:24 AM »
"you are willing to allow some, but clearly not all or you wouldn't keep bringing up the numbers and complaining about a "flood" of them.
So yes, you are basically advocating keeping people from immigrating to America."

SIRS you busted him with his own words
And because of that you get this "You Sirs, are overflowing with adult male bovine excrement"
I would think an apology is in order from the Prince.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »
ChristiansUnited4LessGvt, I don't deny what I said. But don't tell me it meant something other than what it said, and then suggest I apologize to Sirs. Believe it or not, it is possible to support immigration and still advocate keeping people from immigrating to America. These are not mutually exclusive. So no, an apology from me is not in order.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2007, 04:23:54 PM »
Nor necessary.  We agree to disagree is all
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2007, 04:54:09 PM »
prince i am obviously not calling for you to apologize for your position on immigration
but do you not agree that the statement you made below was way over the line for civil discourse?

"You Sirs, are overflowing with adult male bovine excrement"

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2007, 04:57:33 PM »
"Believe it or not, it is possible to support immigration and still advocate keeping people from immigrating to America"

oh i agree
because that's me for the most part

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »

prince i am obviously not calling for you to apologize for your position on immigration
but do you not agree that the statement you made below was way over the line for civil discourse?

"You Sirs, are overflowing with adult male bovine excrement"

Possibly it was. But given that I'd pretty much had enough of Sirs constantly ignoring what I do say so he can claim I said or meant something that I never said, and that I was really using the nice version of expressing my opinion at that point, no, I don't agree. But then, I'm biased.