Author Topic: Calls in Sudan for Execution of Briton  (Read 3704 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Calls in Sudan for Execution of Briton
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 07:49:24 PM »
then i think it`s lebenon
I stated I wasn`t quite sure which country
jordan for some reason poped in my head

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2007, 08:36:53 PM »
I was just pondering what the U.S. would be like if the "conservative Christians" and their supporters in Congress were like those offended Sudanese parents.  A Protection of Religious Freedom Act providing a death penalty for the practice of any non-Christian religion (40 lashes and ten years for Mormon first offenders?)  A Truth in Science Act, with twenty-five years in an Alaskan "re-education camp" for first-offence teachers of evolution?

Funny how the only time I see Christian Conservatives "offended" is when their religion is to be silenced, for the sake of "diversity", while other religions, notably Islam is to be warmly accepted, embraced, and even have times in class where you dress the part and practice reading the Koran.  The only re-education camps I see being advocated would likely come from those who vitriolically oppose any hint of Christ or Christianity anywhere near their children, while in, or even around school.  Perhaps we can apply the 25yrs towards violating the Progress for Diversity Act, where a saturation of intolerance towards tolerance is implanted via surgical chip.  All paid for by "the rich" via a new tax deemed necessary to "invest" for the children, of course
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 10:53:31 PM »
<<Even when Scopes lost his court case , he did no jail time.
<<The excitement was high but the stakes were low , still are.>>

I realize that.  I was just trying to throw some light on sirs' outrageous comparison between the Sudanese parents demanding the teacher's execution  and those Americans who insist on Church-State separation as per the Constitution.  Of course, none of those who insist upon Church-State separation have ever demanded the death penalty for violators, but sirs will go on with his absurd ponderings regardless of their complete divorce from any semblance of reality as the rest of us know it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 11:24:55 PM »
..."those Americans who insist on Church-State separation as per the Constitution..."

Have not read the constitution.