Author Topic: LOST: Season 4, ep. 1 (Fair warning--SPOILERS INSIDE!)  (Read 3906 times)

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
LOST: Season 4, ep. 1 (Fair warning--SPOILERS INSIDE!)
« on: February 02, 2008, 02:42:16 AM »
Okay, so, guys and gals, "The Beginning of the End", season 4 premiere, was that good television or was that good television? I particularly liked that Hugo was the one to make the speech that convinced people to side with Locke. And it was a good speech too. Which would you choose, Jack or Locke? Given all that had happened on the island, I think I'd be going with Locke, not that I'd trust him, but I would probably trust Hugo. That said, in the flashforward, Hugo apologizes to Jack for siding with Locke. What does that mean? Hm.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

fatman

Re: LOST: Season 4, ep. 1 (Fair warning--SPOILERS INSIDE!)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 08:33:06 PM »
I like Hugo, and the episodes that involve his flashbacks are the most interesting to me.

A friend and I were talking the other night, and is it just us, or has Hugo gotten fatter in his time on the island?

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
I wondered if Jorge Garcia didn't seem bigger, but as I haven't the funds to buy previous seasons of Lost on DVD, I have no way to really check.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 11:14:08 PM »
I wondered if Jorge Garcia didn't seem bigger, but as I haven't the funds to buy previous seasons of Lost on DVD, I have no way to really check.

ABC has all previous seasons online in streaming HD.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

fatman

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 12:23:36 AM »
That's how I watch the show ami, it comes on at 9 or 10 pm here, and I have to be up at 3 am for work usually.  So that works out great, and allows me to skip buying cable to watch the three shows that I like to watch, and have to suffer through the rest of the interminable garbage.  It's worth watching a 30 second commercial 5 times in an episode.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:36 AM »

ABC has all previous seasons online in streaming HD.

I was not aware. I'll have to check that out.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 03:17:51 PM »
I like 1 episode which brought up the fat jorge garcia is not losing weight

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 07:40:53 PM »
I like Hugo, and the episodes that involve his flashbacks are the most interesting to me.

A friend and I were talking the other night, and is it just us, or has Hugo gotten fatter in his time on the island?

DEFINITELY fatter.  We've remarked on it several times.