Author Topic: Teen mothers "sluts"  (Read 25881 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Teen mothers "sluts"
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 11:38:19 AM »
<<And the women that sued him ?>>

Who apart from Paula Jones ever sued him anyway?   Most of them seemed pretty happy with the relationship.  It was only due to the manipulation of that bitch Linda Tripp that Monica's story ever surfaced.  Gennifer Flowers wrote a lovely piece in Penthouse Magazine about Bill's talents and she sure sounded to me  like one satisfied customer.  If he had as many women as you guys seem to believe, a handful of lawsuits indicates a very high customer satisfaction rate and moreover tends to make me feel that the few who did sue (if in fact there were others than Jones) were just trying to cash in their lottery ticket.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »
I think the traditional view is that men who sleep around are STUDS, and women who do this are SLUTS.

As for teenage mothers, there was a time when you could push all the blame on the men, but except in the relatively rare instance of rape, it can also be considered the fault of the woman.

In my college, a student came to my colleague and friend, the religion professor and told him that she was dropping out of college because she was pregnant. He told me that he told her that she should have rejected the smooth-talking boyfriend, that men were not to be trusted. I told him that I agreed that she certainly could have done this, but if temptation was too great, that she also certainly could have gone to the doctor or even the drugstore and prevented her becoming pregnant.

I think that most of the time, they get knocked up because they either think that a baby will cause the guy to marry them or just because they want a baby.

There is also the slim possibility that they are just stupid.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

fatman

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 02:14:15 PM »
I think that most of the time, they get knocked up because they either think that a baby will cause the guy to marry them or just because they want a baby.

I'd guess that it's split evenly between the two options

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

==================================================
Actually that would really be three options:
1. He will marry me if I make him a daddy. (This has been known to work.)
2. I am lonely and I want a baby.
3. Duh. Why am I throwing up every morning? RRRRALLLLPH!

I don't think we will ever have exact statistics here.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 01:19:19 AM »
hmm
I`m might be wrong here
but I think a real slut would be the least likely to get pregnant
the description above doesn`t seem to fit slut
isn`t a slut a person who likes having sex alot
whether if it is 1 or many partners isn`t even a factor

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »

==================================================
Actually that would really be three options:
1. He will marry me if I make him a daddy. (This has been known to work.)
2. I am lonely and I want a baby.
3. Duh. Why am I throwing up every morning? RRRRALLLLPH!

I don't think we will ever have exact statistics here.

Wow, just think of all those poor men, having sex and not knowing that it could lead to fatherhood! Man, we really need to educate these kids....
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 03:18:20 PM »
Wow, just think of all those poor men, having sex and not knowing that it could lead to fatherhood! Man, we really need to educate these kids....

Well, according to Terra, men are too stupid to figure it out; if women didn't tell us, we'd never know.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 03:23:16 PM »
===========================================================
I think that men know this pretty well, but as they say, 'A powerful God is the Great God Horn", and wild hormones push this possibility to the very back of their minds.

It is also true that pretty much all men know that there is zero chance of them getting pregnant, and in some cultures and subcultures, knocking up women is concrete evidence to the rest of society that one is a true manly man, hjust as producing offspring is a sign of the womanly woman.

I agree that education for the unknowing is a great idea, as are condoms for the hormone driven.

As Mark Twain commented, it is a lot easier to have responsible sex when one is sixty than when one is twenty. Lust is a vice that affects mankind differently at different ages of life.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »
Well, according to Terra, men are too stupid to figure it out; if women didn't tell us, we'd never know.
=====================
I doubt that this is true of anyone above the grade of Imbecile in this culture. However, I did read once that certain aboriginal tribes did not associate sex with pregnancy.

Some also had a custom of slitting their manly parts to better resemble a kangaroo's equipment, which seems to me to be painful and largely useless.

Rich

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 03:29:27 PM »
Once again I'm reminded of the term, pretentious thumbsuckers.

But hey, why don't you people tell these sluts to get abortions for goodness sake! You folks have made this suggestion before. Think how much of the government's money it would save .... right? I'm sure if Mrs. Clinton gets in she's get abortion money to the inhabitionally impaired. We could use all that money we're wasting in Iraq to keep sluts from being called sluts!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »
It would be cheaper for the taxpayer in the long run to make abortions free to any woman that requests one.

Unwanted children should not be the result of irresponsible sex. Children should not be punished for having lame parents.

I agree with Kimba that a woman who really did want to screw around a lot would use birth control.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »
However, I did read once that certain aboriginal tribes did not associate sex with pregnancy.

Lions know it; when did men lose this knowledge?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »
if you look at culture with more free sex atitudes the population growth is kinda small
it seems that more frequent sex kinda lowers fertility
ex.sweden
so slut no matter what is the wrong word.
I`m not saying sluts don`t get pregnant
just less than we think they do.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »
Lions know it; when did men lose this knowledge?

First, if it is indeed true that lions know this, that does not follow that all men would know it, since we are descended from primates, not felines. Why would we assume that all humans know everything that a lion knows.

Second, I question the idea that lions do, in fact, know this. How does one interview a lion?

Also, I did not claim that this was true, I merely was commenting that I heard that some aboriginal tribes believed that babies were caused by activities other than sex. I have not personally interviewed them. It does seem plausible. The Jews had some weird reason for deciding that some locusts were kosher and others were not. I doubt that there is any real reason for this, like someone eating the wrong sort of insect and getting sick or dying.

Rich

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 04:49:12 PM »
So it's back to the ole "quality of life" garbage.

The left wants to put people in place (more likely they will simply seize power like Mao) who would make a decision regarding the potential "quality" of a persons life.

I suppose this kind of decision would cut down on Mrs. Clinton's potential election opponents. I wonder how the Black community will feel about this? Afterall, Oprah wouldn't be with us. Her quality of life was certainly in question prior to her birth. I can also see the mentally challenged community being against this sort of thing also. Potential homosexuals? Wait, wasn't there a certain fascist who advocated this sort of thing?

Ah yes, there was .... now who's a fascist?