Author Topic: Teen mothers "sluts"  (Read 25882 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Teen mothers "sluts"
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »
Actually, Herr Hitler and Il Duce were in favor of women (at least 'Aryan' women in Germany and Italian women in Italy in producing as many children for the Fatherland and Patria as possible. Hitler had a program where the most exemplary of German soldiers (tall, blue eyes, blonde hair, and what was regarded as the most German of features) were matched up with the most Aryan of women, with the objective of improving the German race, in the same way that people have traduitionally bred dogs and livestock. No marriage was necessary, and this was rewarded with the best and comfiest of rooming houses and maternity hospitals, with awards and ribbons for all.

This is not at all the same as what Liberals advocate, which is that any woman not wishing to have a child has a right to an abortion. No liberal that I have ever heard of favor selective breeding, or favor forced abortions in any way: women, married or not, should have the perfect right to have their babies.

The traditional rightwing view and the view of the Holy Mother Church is that the woman be forced to have the child and to live ever after in shame. Illegitimate children have been denied admission into religious schools, cemetaries and in many countries are forbidden to inherit their father's estates by law.

To the traditional Catholic, the wages of sin is people. Illegitimate birth stresses the sinfulness into which we are all born, and emphasizes that there is only ONE worthy combo of unwed mother and Child, Mary and Jesus, and even then, there needed to be a Joseph to make this look right.

We are eternally corrupt, from the stench of the diaper to the reek of the funeral shroud, and those who were born out of holy matrimony are especially corrupt, the spawn of lust, sin and perhaps Satan as well.

This is one reason why Mussolini got along so well with the Church. The Fascists of Italy and the Falagists of Spain (and similar Fascist organizations in Portugal, Rumania, Ireland and France) agreed with the Church on nearly every aspect of sexual mortality and the proper (subservient) role of women in society.

Hitler had a number of beliefs that ran contrary to traditional Catholic beliefs and Germany is split between Protestants and Catholics, anyway. The Roman Catholic Church was certainly not pro-Jewish or pro Romany, but it has never been in favor of genocide, to its credit.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »
I might agree that a woman who wished to avoid pregnancy should have the right to avoid pregnancy with contraception and abstinence. Contraception or Abstinence if she doesn't like both.

But Abortion is a killing and deserves limits jusrt as other sorts of killing have.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »
But Abortion is a killing and deserves limits jusrt as other sorts of killing have.
=================================================================
So what do we do?

Pass a death penalty for any woman who has an abortion?
We could execute her doctor too.

Sounds about right for offing an innocent baby.

But it costs a lot of government moola to replace a doctor, so maybe we'd just make him a prisoner for a few years.

=========================================
How about we have a penalty for masturbation? Every one of those wasted sperm is a potential innocent human life.

I figure about five minutes' sentence for every wasted sperm would be about right.

Women, on the other hand, waste no eggs when they masturbate, so they could get off scot-free.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
but that`s what makes it wierd
no matter how people say about it
abortion is a radical procedure.
it`s never ever a birth control on the same level as contraceptives
nothing simple about it
I never understood why pro-lifers rather says it`s murder than just point out how traumatic it is.
it looks like pro-lifers are on purpose doing everything halfass .
ex. no aggressive move to sell adoption as a alternative
just the murder talk,which make them look non-credible

Rich

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »
>>Actually, Herr Hitler and Il Duce were in favor of women (at least 'Aryan' women in Germany and Italian women in Italy in producing as many children for the Fatherland and Patria as possible.<<

Nice try, but Hitler certainly did like your argument about quality of life. The FIRST people to die were the retarded, the insane, and the physically handicapped. You see, like you, he was concerned about their quality of life. Who would want to be retarded, or crippled, or insane? We'd be doing them a favor, right? Then there's the poor ... nobody wants that. It's hard on the poor, and expensive for the State. No real quality there, is there. Thankfully we have people like XO to decide these things for us. Well, XO and...

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »
=================================================================
So what do we do?

Pass a death penalty for any woman who has an abortion?
We could execute her doctor too.

Sounds about right for offing an innocent baby.

But it costs a lot of government moola to replace a doctor, so maybe we'd just make him a prisoner for a few years.

=========================================
How about we have a penalty for masturbation? Every one of those wasted sperm is a potential innocent human life.

I figure about five minutes' sentence for every wasted sperm would be about right.

Women, on the other hand, waste no eggs when they masturbate, so they could get off scot-free.

Why don't we quit bothering murderers? If they kill someone who is miserable especially, perhaps murderers should be encouraged to shorten the ives ofthe unwanted and poverty stricken.

I didn't suggest the death penalty and I don't , I am just tired of there being no limit to the right to kill .
 My right to free speech or to own a gun or to Habeas Corpus are limited , why is it that thre is no reason or circumstance in which Abortion is inappropriate?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »
<<But Abortion is a killing and deserves limits jusrt as other sorts of killing have.>>

It's certainly not a homicide. 

It's as much a killing as masturbation is, when the guy flushes live sperm down a toilet.  It may be as much a killing as a biopsy is, when live cells are cut out of a host's body to die in the lab.  And it may be as much of a killing as the death of an amoeba would be if someone spills it out of a jar to dry up and die.

Just to call it a killing gets you nowhere, plane.  It's not the killing of a live, independent, sentient, thinking, feeling human being with its own memories of interactions with others and its own internalized identity.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »
It's not the killing of a live, independent, sentient, thinking, feeling human being with its own memories of interactions with others and its own internalized identity.

How do you know?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Rich

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 12:38:55 PM »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 12:50:57 PM »
You gotta be kidding me.  The brain wasn't even the size of a fucking dime.  I've seen hummingbirds with bigger brains.  That's your version of a "live, independent, sentient, thinking, feeling human being with its own memories of interactions with others and its own internalized identity?" 

Try again.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »
that picture proves my point
the it`s murder tactic is a  all consuming obsession
will not even consider other ways which may work better in stopping it
not noticing it`s still legal for decades

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
that picture proves my point

No, actually it doesn't. There are lots of groups that work towards helping the mothers with medical needs during pregnancy and placement of the child for adoption after birth. As a matter of fact, most pro-life groups spend more time and money on these activities than protests. We've had this discussion before; I guess you forgot.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »
About 30% of all births in the US are by Caesarian section. There might be a need for as many as a tenth that amount. That's one helluva more radical procedure than abortion. No one ever seems to do anything about preventing doctors from performing unnecessary C-sections. They do it because it's more convenient for them, less time-consuming, and they get paid more, at least much of the time. And all future birth MUST be by C-section after the first.

I have never said that I am in favor of anyone having or not having an abortion. I just think that a woman who has to raise a child for the next 20 years or so should have the right to choose. That has absolutely nothing to do with Nazis or Fascists, all of whom thought the government had a greater right to decide about abortions than the pregnant woman.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2008, 04:15:09 PM »
I do remember it just those folks are not very public
i acknowledge they exist but exception for you
i truely don`t recall anyone really talking about it
this means those protester are giving pro-lifers a really bad name
seriously the programs you talked about are not that well known
meaning a teen mother will less likely consider other alternatives.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2008, 04:17:05 PM »
About 30% of all births in the US are by Caesarian section. There might be a need for as many as a tenth that amount. That's one helluva more radical procedure than abortion. No one ever seems to do anything about preventing doctors from performing unnecessary C-sections.

Care to cite how its KILLING of an unborn child via the c-section approach??  Last time I checked, abortion directly caused a death, the c-section didn't.  And the killing is the issue, not some procedure.  A Mastectomy is far more radical than a lumpectomy.  The point being......you have none.  Want a do-over?

I have never said that I am in favor of anyone having or not having an abortion. I just think that a woman who has to raise a child for the next 20 years or so should have the right to choose.

And they can absolutely chose ADOPTION, if they don't feel ready to invest for 20+yrs.  That removes the woman from having to raise the child, and still keeps the innocent child, who has no choice in the matter, living & breathing

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle