Author Topic: Teen mothers "sluts"  (Read 25880 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Teen mothers "sluts"
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »
You're admitting your position is hypocritical?

YES, for crying out loud

oy      ::)

If aborting any fetus is murder, and all murder is wrong, then it is just as much murder in the event of rape as it is in any other scenario.  Otherwise, you are admitting that abortion is only SOMETIMES murder, and your buns are sliding rapidly down that slippery slope.

NOT if your position is hypocritical.  It's ALWAYS murder, and the unborn life is as prescious and as innocent as any other one.  It's simply in the event of a rape, I'm giving more leeway to the woman, since she had no choice in getting pregnant.  But the life, if she chooses to terninate it, is just as much an innocent life as any other abortion

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »
It's simply in the event of a rape, I'm giving more leeway to the woman, since she had no choice in getting pregnant.  But the life, if she chooses to terninate it, is just as much an innocent life as any other abortion

===============================
The thing is, that you want to tell that woman when it's okay and when it's not.
Who the Hell are you to put your opinion before the woman, who is much more concerned with this than you. You wil never be pregnant, you don't know what it's like to be pregnant, and yet there you are, cliaming that in MOST cases, but not all, this woman has no right to decide and you do.

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Let people manage their own lives. Butt out.

You would not know freedom if it bit you mightly on the schlong.
Which it really should do.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2008, 11:27:19 AM »
It's simply in the event of a rape, I'm giving more leeway to the woman, since she had no choice in getting pregnant.  But the life, if she chooses to terninate it, is just as much an innocent life as any other abortion

===============================
The thing is, that you want to tell that woman when it's okay and when it's not.

I'm not "telling her" anything, no more than you're "telling her" go have sex with anyone and anything, and screw the consequences. 

Who the Hell are you to put your opinion before the woman, who is much more concerned with this than you.

Apparently the person much more concerned about the innocent life involved, than you.  It's their FREEDOM I'm focused on, that you care squat about.  Talk about not having any grasp of what freedom is    ::)

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2008, 11:39:22 AM »
There is no reason to continue this.
Go get pregnant.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »
Yea, and while I'm not doing anything that has nothing to do with the issue.....don't dare criticize anything to do with the war.  Afterall you've never been in the military, and probably can't now, even if you wanted to

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2008, 01:56:37 AM »
MT is right on the money here. If aborting any fetus is murder, and all murder is wrong, then it is just as much murder in the event of rape as it is in any other scenario.

Otherwise, you are admitting that abortion is only SOMETIMES murder, and your buns are sliding rapidly down that slippery slope.

So when is a killing not a murder? When it can't be avoided?

Right now the children are killed whether they are the result of rape or bad risk assesment.

Can we stop killing some of them?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2008, 09:58:45 AM »
Who is this "WE"?

I have never performed an abortion in my life.
It's not murder anyway.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »
I got a question
how many abortions are a result of faulty birth control?
remember no birth control is 100% effective

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »
Who is this "WE"?

I think it common understanding, much like Brass was trying to reference, in that it's "we" as in a society.  Your personal exploits are for you and you alone

It's not murder anyway

Best talk to the Judicial system, since they seem to consistently count the numer of deaths in the homicide of a pregnant woman as 2

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »
Who is this "WE"?

I have never performed an abortion in my life.
It's not murder anyway.

I hav neve performed an abortion , and I have never voted for anyone who thinks abortion is a good thing.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
and I never will.
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D