Author Topic: Lets hurry & let them all vote so we be more like Mexico sooner!  (Read 5222 times)

fatman

Re: Lets hurry & let them all vote so we be more like Mexico sooner!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 05:24:53 PM »
Thanks UP, I like your signature quote.   :o

BT has a real point about the level of debate in here, and I'd like to be one of the better ones.  I'd hate to see this board shut down.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »
I'd dislike seeing it shut down too. This is the only place I really get to argue politics.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »
1.  Who have I demonized, how so,
You obviously imply I am a racist (equals demonize) and I believe it is because
that is becoming standard practice against anyone opposed to stopping
the illegal invaders from coming to this country.

Example:

"Or does it only apply if your heritage isn't Hispanic?"

btw.....if millions of lawbreakers sneak in from Russia, China, Africa, ummm
lets see did I cover most PC ethics?...yeah if millions of any of the above
sneak in here as law-breakers and wave Russian Flags, Chinese Flags, ecttt...
and protest US law and try to effect US Policy and they shouldn't even be here
in the first place.....I say the exact same thing to them as the Mexicans!

2.  Who have I pigeon holed, how so, and please provide an example.

See above answer

3. How would you know what crap I believe in?

Uh hello?
Isn't this a site where we post our beliefs?

b. I believe it's okay to celebrate your ethnic heritage

There you go again.
Trying to demonize and pigeon hole.
With the above statement you pretend I don't think it is ok to celebrate ethnic heritage.
But again you are wrong.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating ethnic heritage.
But if you are an illegal alien in this country as a law breaker and then proceeed to
wave a Mexican Flag at a protest of US laws that is a completely different matter.
But you can pretend it's just like a St Patricks Day celebration and live in fantasy land if you wish.

and c.  I think that you're wrong.

Well I know you're wrong.

Everything else has been backed up and substantiated by facts, with links to relevant articles. 

Oh yeah sure. Type it and someone may believe it.

What else would you have me do, make your argument for you? 

No if I choose someone to make an argument for me, you would
be one of my last choices.

If I'm going to do that I might as well not even come in to this forum,
if I can sitat home and argue with myself.

Frankly I don't care what you do or if you do or don't ever enter this forum again.
Although I might miss kicking your ass.

Then why didn't you just say so? 

Because my writing is my writing, not yours.
If you don't understand analogy then thats your problem not mine.
Quit trying to play "gotcha games" about pointless matters.

Again, I don't want the US turned in to Mexico!
(and if you don't get it....that means I also don't want
the US turned into Haiti, Guatemala, or Costa Rica)

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
Parts of it are, certainly.  There are also parts that are very beautiful and unique.  That would be similar to myself looking at some inner city crime infested slum and declaring that America is a shithole.  That's the problem with blanket statements, they're often incorrect.  You can't judge the whole by a couple of its parts, you need to take in the whole of the whole.<---- clumsy sentence!

what a bunch of baloney
of course mexico has a pretty beach
but the country is a mass failure
look at the standard of living
it's a shit hole
people are fleeing any way they can
go tell the millions and millions fleeing...."GO BACK THERE ARE PARTS BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE!" - LOL

Your analogy does not work
it's a fantasy
sure there are poor parts in the US
But not anywhere close to Mexico vast poverty
Mexico is a disaster over the last century
While the US is a top echelon leader of advancements in almost every area of inventions and modernization of mankind

It's a Federal Case because it is the Federal Government that administers immigration policies and issues.

yes thats what I said. it will affect the whole country.
repeating what I said does not help you out of your implication that this does not involve Mexicans

This is the only court or venue that the case could be brought. 

Quit changing the subject.
What does that matter.
the fact remains it is a Federal Case.

Any changes that this suit brings about will undoubtedly affect the total of naturalized American immigrants, of which Mexicans were roughly 14% in 2006.  Again, I think that you're trying to make this about illegal immigration, where the vast majority of offenders are Mexican.

Any and all amnesty proposals of the past and futue involve huge amounts of Mexicans.
When one dicusses legal & illegal immigration, and the various aspects of them they
are many times inter-related.

I'm not sure why you're so determined to make this a personal issue, I haven't insulted you,

You haven't? Umm implying that I am a racist seems pretty personal to me.
More high horse fantasy land?

and I've taken the time to back up my posts and opinions with statistics and relevant links.

Yes with mostly irrelevant information.
"Oh I can post tons of stuff and pretend that settles it"  ::)

So let's knock the personal crap off shall we? 

Yes lets do!
No more implying I am racist.

One person in the suit is a Mexican.  

Yes one and there could be many many more.
Quit implying he is the only one.

Does that make the majority of the plaintiffs Mexican? 

You asked a question. I answered. I did not say the majority was anything.
Quit lying and misleading.

Judging by the demographics of NYC, which again the suit represents, I'd bet against it.  Using your argument, I could safely assume that since I met a Chinese immigrant in Chinatown, all immigrants are Chinese.  That dog don't hunt either.

See above:

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

It's never going to happen, so why are you worried about it?
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »
As I've pointed out before, they've jumped through the hoops.

But not all.
Hello?
Some is not all.

The only hoop they've got left is the approval from the Govt,

Ah yes another hoop.
And the immigrants are pissed the gvt is working faster.
Aweeeeeee
I guess it's slower than the shithole they just left?
LOL

which I'm sorry, but 5 and a half months seems reasonable for the government to go through these petitions and approve or deny them in time for the election. 

Oh I am sure you are extremely in-tune with the exxact work-loads of our government
immigration employees/officials/ect.... and if you say so....they golly it must be

If you feel that it is unreasonable for the government to do that, please explain to me your rationale,

I nor you know the details of what is behind this process.
Of course we can "easy out" and assume "hell it's just racism".
yeah.....thats the ticket.

Get real, how in the world would you or I know enough of the
details how this particular government agency is handling it's
day to day order of business to decide if there is any mishandling
or malice involved?

Of course I am sure a judge will sort it out.
And then we'll see won't we?

Care to back that claim up at all?

No I am not going to waste a bunch of research time proving the obvious.
It's pointless to me to be asked to prove 2+2=4
Is it  a far reach to assume the US government is better than most of the
world in orders of business like processing citizenship... ect...and does not
lags behind Cuba, Sudan, Ethiopia, Bolivia, Viet Nam, China, ect x1000.... most of the world?

Although you could have a point that the US may be worse because everybody
is trying to get in here, and shit-hole countries that nobody wants to move to
would be excellent at customer service because they process 1 application
to move to hell per year!

The article also states that these people have been waiting for years.  How long would you have them wait?

See above

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »
Reply #12, good post, Fatman.

Oh Boy
when do I get a cheerleader!
Cheerleaders make right. LOL
Open border cheerleader to boot.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »
"It's never going to happen, so why are you worried about it"

You don't think Canada/The United States/Mexico will be one entity
sometime in the future? UP I do actually think if current trends continue,
millions and millions of uneducated poor flooding our borders and
producing children like rabbits (btw which means more global warming)
that the United States will slowly drift towards an existence of a much
lower quality life. I think the primary language in the United States within
30 years will be Spanish. On the other hand I believe that these events
could very well lead to a civil war within the United States when people
realize and see the country they once knew slipping into a much different existence.

fatman

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 08:59:46 PM »
You obviously imply I am a racist (equals demonize) and I believe it is because
that is becoming standard practice against anyone opposed to stopping
the illegal invaders from coming to this country.

Good grief, can you please try reading for context?  Damn man.  I didn't imply that you're a racist, I asked you a yes or no question that you're still twisting and squirming away from.  I'm starting to believe that you live in a world of your own making.  Further, who the fuck is talking about "illegal invaders"?  I've made it a point numerous times in this thread to point out that I'm talking about legal immigration, and you keep dragging up the illegal argument, over and over again.  Evidently the big red letters weren't enough for you, so I'll say it again, my opinions in this thread are regarding legal immigration, and since I haven't addressed illegal immigration you'd be better off sticking to that, rather than taking off on the illegal immigration tangent.

btw.....if millions of lawbreakers sneak in from Russia, China, Africa, ummm
lets see did I cover most PC ethics?...yeah if millions of any of the above
sneak in here as law-breakers and wave Russian Flags, Chinese Flags, ecttt...
and protest US law and try to effect US Policy and they shouldn't even be here
in the first place.....I say the exact same thing to them as the Mexicans!

Again, who the hell is talking about illegal immigrants?  The article didn't say a damned thing about illegal immigrants, the statistics I've posted deal exclusively with legal immigrants.  Lord have mercy, what the hell are you talking about?

See above answer

I did.  Evidently you feel that because I asked you a simple question, you're better off making the victim claim rather than answering the freaking question, when you're not ranting about illegal immigrants in a thread dedicated to legal immigrants.  You still haven't made your case.

Uh hello?
Isn't this a site where we post our beliefs?

Yes it is.  Most of us here even take the time to dig up and research and document articles and arguments.  I haven't seen you do that once yet.  So far, all you've done is misconstrue my arguments regarding legal immigration into being some kind of supporter for illegal immigration.  I'm getting tired of it.  I don't know your beliefs, that's why I ask questions, rather than making blanket and irrelevant remarks.  You might try that sometime, you may be surprised on my position regarding illegal immigration.

There you go again.
Trying to demonize and pigeon hole.
With the above statement you pretend I don't think it is ok to celebrate ethnic heritage.
But again you are wrong.

Let's look at the sentence in it's entirety, shall we?  Here's what I said:  The only personal opinions that I've given prior to this post in this thread are that a.  I think that English should be a national language for safety and communication reasons, b.  I believe it's okay to celebrate your ethnic heritage, and c.  I think that you're wrong.  How are you getting that I'm trying to say that you're against celebrating ethnic heritage?  I stated my beliefs, and no matter how hard you try to claim otherwise, I've left the stating of your beliefs to you.  I haven't tried to demonize or pigeonhole you, I think you're running at the windmill.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating ethnic heritage.

Thank you for finally answering that query.  At least you and I have one piece of common ground.

But if you are an illegal alien in this country as a law breaker and then proceeed to
wave a Mexican Flag at a protest of US laws that is a completely different matter.
But you can pretend it's just like a St Patricks Day celebration and live in fantasy land if you wish.

Here you are with the illegal immigrant argument again.  Gah!  What can I do to make it clearer?  I am not addressing illegal immigration in this thread, nor have I addressed it.  Everything I've posted pertains to legal immigration.  Legal immigrants celebrating their heritage, be it Hispanic, Polish, Swahili, whatever, is certainly relevant to the Irish waving a flag.  I certainly did not mention St. Patrick's day.  So please, quit putting your words in my mouth, because honestly, they taste funny.

Well I know you're wrong.

Then it's simple.  Prove it.

Everything else has been backed up and substantiated by facts, with links to relevant articles.  
Oh yeah sure. Type it and someone may believe it.

Did you not read any of the links or statistics?  Or do you feel that they're irrelevant?  So far I haven't seen you do a bit of research, and your dismissive attitude is rather insulting when I've spent a good portion of the morning digging through facts and web searches to make my argument.  Why don't you try doing that?

No if I choose someone to make an argument for me, you would
be one of my last choices.

That's probably a good thing for me.

Frankly I don't care what you do or if you do or don't ever enter this forum again.
Although I might miss kicking your ass.

I hate to break this to you, but so far you haven't been kicking anyone's ass.  All you've done is persist in making yourself look bad.  I ask a question, I'm labeling you a racist.  I post a fact, and link it, and it's not true because anyone could write it and believe it.  I consistently point out that I'm not referencing illegal immigration in this thread, and 85% of your posts are concentrated solely illegal immigration.  So if you want to think that you're kicking my ass, go right ahead.  I think most people reading this know better.

Then why didn't you just say so?  

Because my writing is my writing, not yours.
If you don't understand analogy then thats your problem not mine.
Quit trying to play "gotcha games" about pointless matters.

I still don't understand what your problem is.  I am quite adept at picking up subtleties, one of my hobbies is Russian literature, which full of analogies and allegories.  I don't see how I'm supposed to realize that your thread title is an analogy, especially when you defended that the suit was about Mexican (vs. other Hispanic) immigrants.  I'm not a mind reader, don't expect me or anyone else on this forum to be.  Don't post something, defend it, then try and pretend that it's supposed to be an analogy.  And hey, a thread title is not a pointless matter.  It sums up the heart of the thread, or why would there be such a hubbub about Lanya posting a thread title claiming that Republicans want women to die of cancer?  Don't pretend that you don't know and realize this, we both know that you're smarter than that.

(and if you don't get it....that means I also don't want
the US turned into Haiti, Guatemala, or Costa Rica)

Societies and cultures change throughout history as they're exposed to other societies and cultures.  You might not want it, but it's inevitable.  The Celts probably didn't want Roman culture imposed either.  But I'm not going to go into this with you, that's a topic for another day.

what a bunch of baloney
of course mexico has a pretty beach
but the country is a mass failure
look at the standard of living
it's a shit hole
people are fleeing any way they can

And that's different from Ireland in the potato famine how?  Countries change, adapt, and evolve.  Currently, the world's richest man lives in Mexico.  That's not to say that most of Mexico isn't impoverished, but you seem to want to broad brush it and say that this is the case for the whole country "but the country is a mass failure ".  It isn't.  As for the standard of living thing, should the Scandinavian nations exclude Americans from emigrating there because their standard of living is higher than ours?  Where do you draw that line?

go tell the millions and millions fleeing...."GO BACK THERE ARE PARTS BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE!" - LOL

A totally irrelevant misconstruction of my argument.  Are you advocating that we, as a nation, should have said the same thing to Irish potato farmers?

Your analogy does not work
it's a fantasy
sure there are poor parts in the US
But not anywhere close to Mexico vast poverty

Are you saying that the richer parts of Mexico are poorer than the poor parts of the US?  I was using your argument in a hypothetical, but you chose to change tack rather than rebut it.

Mexico is a disaster over the last century

What does this have to do with anything?  The thread is about legal immigration, not Mexican history.

While the US is a top echelon leader of advancements in almost every area of inventions and modernization of mankind

Almost all of those areas of inventions and modernizations included, and were aided by, the contributions of foreign born scientists that immigrated to the US.  Einstein, Fermi, the list could get very long.

yes thats what I said. it will affect the whole country.
repeating what I said does not help you out of your implication that this does not involve Mexicans

Let's stick with what I said, and not what I supposedly implied.  You stated that the majority of those affected by the suit were Mexicans, I said that they weren't, and went on to link to a couple of pages of demographics supporting my claim.  You haven't linked to or added any research to support your claim.  Why is that?

Quit changing the subject.
What does that matter.
the fact remains it is a Federal Case.

I'm changing the subject?  I'm not the one obfuscating the debate by adding irrelevant articles (illegal immigration), supposed implications of whatever form you want to believe, or claiming that someone is calling me a racist.  You would do well to stick to your argument and not run off on wild goose chases.  And yes, it is a Federal Case, for the reasons that I previously mentioned.

Any and all amnesty proposals of the past and futue involve huge amounts of Mexicans.

And what exactly does this have to do with naturalized citizens bringing suit to force the govt to move faster in approving or denying citizenship applications?  Do you not want any immigration at all?

When one dicusses legal & illegal immigration, and the various aspects of them they
are many times inter-related.

How?  One is legal and one isn't.  While some aspects may be related, I haven't addressed those in my posts.  You're tending to assume that I'm covering both subjects, which despite my many labored efforts to prove to you otherwise, I'm not.

You haven't? Umm implying that I am a racist seems pretty personal to me.
More high horse fantasy land?

I've asked you a question, which you eventually answered, and somehow I'm supposed to be trying to paint you as a racist.  If I thought that you were a racist, or if I wanted to call you one, I would.  I tend to be rather direct in confrontation.  Have you found that post of mine yet where I've ever called someone in this forum a racist?  If you're reading things into what I'm saying that I am not, in fact, saying, that's an issue that you need to address, because it's going to lead to a lot of false impressions.

Yes with mostly irrelevant information.
"Oh I can post tons of stuff and pretend that settles it"  

Irrelevant as to what?  Perhaps you'd like to try and post some "relevant" information?

Yes lets do!
No more implying I am racist.

Then quit reading that implication into my statements.

Yes one and there could be many many more.
Quit implying he is the only one.

And there could be only the one.  We don't know, so let's act on that.  You're tilting at windmills again with the implication thing.

Does that make the majority of the plaintiffs Mexican?  

You asked a question. I answered. I did not say the majority was anything.
Quit lying and misleading.

Where did I supposedly lie and mislead?  I do note however, that you didn't deem it necessary to answer the question in your answering post.

Judging by the demographics of NYC, which again the suit represents, I'd bet against it.  Using your argument, I could safely assume that since I met a Chinese immigrant in Chinatown, all immigrants are Chinese.  That dog don't hunt either.

See above:

Hey, I'm using your argument.  Defend it or lose it.

fatman

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »
But not all.
Hello?
Some is not all.

The last hoop is dependant upon the speed of the govt., hence the lawsuit.  You're saying that they shouldn't sue to make the govt move quicker on this.  Why?

Ah yes another hoop.
And the immigrants are pissed the gvt is working faster.
Aweeeeeee
I guess it's slower than the shithole they just left?
LOL

You haven't produced any evidence that would make me think so.  Just some elitist rambling.

Oh I am sure you are extremely in-tune with the exxact work-loads of our government
immigration employees/officials/ect.... and if you say so....they golly it must be

Actually, I'm not.  You're the one who stated that our govt is probably faster than their home nation, so where's your facts and evidence to support it.  It's your argument, not mine.

I nor you know the details of what is behind this process.
Of course we can "easy out" and assume "hell it's just racism".
yeah.....thats the ticket.

Who is assuming it's of a racial motivation, and why do you keep referencing that when I haven't referenced it once?

Get real, how in the world would you or I know enough of the
details how this particular government agency is handling it's
day to day order of business to decide if there is any mishandling
or malice involved?

Who is claiming malice?  From the article:  The lawsuit, filed in the Southern District of New York, asserts that the agency violated immigrants? due process rights by routinely failing to finish their applications within a 180-day time period that Congress has set as a standard[/b].

I see no implication of malice, only an incompetent government agency not following its Congressional mandate.  Also from the article:  It also asserts that the Bush administration did not follow regulatory procedures in November 2002 when it ordered the Federal Bureau of Investigation to deepen its background checks of citizenship applicants.  I see no malice here either, just more incompetence in not following the regulatory procedures.  So please, where are you coming up this malice bit?  Is it some kind of implication that I'm evidently missing?

Of course I am sure a judge will sort it out.
And then we'll see won't we?

That's usually the point of a lawsuit.

Care to back that claim up at all?

No I am not going to waste a bunch of research time proving the obvious.
It's pointless to me to be asked to prove 2+2=4

Then don't make the claim if you refuse to support it.  If it's true that the US is faster in processing citizenship applications than the nations that they came from (your claim), that info should be fairly easy to find.

Is it  a far reach to assume the US government is better than most of the
world in orders of business like processing citizenship... ect...and does not
lags behind Cuba, Sudan, Ethiopia, Bolivia, Viet Nam, China, ect x1000.... most of the world?

Who's talking about better?  We're talking about faster, not better.  Please stay on topic.  An argument could be made that a lot of despotisms are a lot more efficient form of govt than ours, but that doesn't make them better.  They have partisan courts, if any.  If they want you in, they'll get you in, and if they don't, they won't.  And again, if you're not going to support your claim that our government is faster, then please don't make it.

The article also states that these people have been waiting for years.  How long would you havethem wait?

See above[/i]

I don't see your response.

fatman

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »
Reply #12, good post, Fatman.

Oh Boy
Cheerleaders make right. LOL
Open border cheerleader to boot.

Your comment was neither necessary nor appropriate.  Prince didn't claim to agree with me, only that it was a good post.  Please restrain yourself, and take a look at Pooch's post in the BT thread.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 10:51:12 PM »

Oh Boy

Turn around counterclockwise three times, click your heels, close your eyes real tight, and wish, wish, wish.

As for the picture,there is no need for that. Come on, this ain't fifth grade.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 11:17:05 PM »

You don't think Canada/The United States/Mexico will be one entity sometime in the future?

No, I don't. Possibly we might arrange a better trade arrangement, but no, I don't see Mexico, Canada or the U.S. giving up their sovereignty any time soon.

UP I do actually think if current trends continue, millions and millions of uneducated poor flooding our borders and producing children like rabbits (btw which means more global warming) that the United States will slowly drift towards an existence of a much lower quality life. I think the primary language in the United States within 30 years will be Spanish. On the other hand I believe that these events could very well lead to a civil war within the United States when people realize and see the country they once knew slipping into a much different existence.

When the economic situations in Mexico and Central America improve, the "flood" of immigrants from those countries will slow down. There is no reason to assume that capitalism that has helped this country cannot help other countries. We need more of it, not less. I understand your concerns, but I honestly do not believe we are going to avert such things by trying to stop people from making a better life for themselves. More open trade in labor and goods will benefit all of us. The more we try to control life, control people, control trade, the fewer benefits we will receive and the more problems we will cause. Quality of life is not protected by interfering with trade, just ask the Soviets. Ask the Venezuelans if their quality of life is being protected. I believe if we are going to stop the "flood" and the trends about which you seem concerned, we need to try what has worked for us, liberty and capitalism, not regulations and socialist style control.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 12:03:15 AM »
Good grief, can you please try reading for context?  Damn man.  I didn't imply that you're a racist,

Yes you absolutely did!
"Or does it only apply if your heritage isn't Hispanic?"
It's quite clear.
But remain in denial.

By the way you also with your very first post in this thread called me "hysterical".
Which by the way there was no evidence to support that when you said that.
My post did not attack you or call you any demeaning terms.
But you started the personal name-calling.....NOT ME
You started the personal attack.
Go look, thats what I love about message boards.
The words dont lie!

I asked you a yes or no question that you're still twisting and squirming away from.

No it was not at all a simple quesstion, it was a way for you to imply I was a racist and
now it is you squirming away from throwing bombs that have no foundation.

I'm starting to believe that you live in a world of your own making. 
Further, who the fuck is talking about "illegal invaders"?

Does your "who the fuck" qualify as what your high horse comment
was about to read a post by Stray Pooch about civil debate?

Name calling and "who the fuck" and your preaching about how to live like Pooch?
LOL

I've made it a point numerous times in this thread to point out that I'm talking
about legal immigration, and you keep dragging up the illegal argument, over and over again. 

Yes I too am talking about non-US Citizens but I am also discussing illegal immigration.
You are not the only one responding to my original post.
XO made a comment.
I know from past history XO is "soft" on illegal immigration.
I felt his comment further opened the discussion to include both types of immigration.
If you go back and look "Mr Researcher" you will notice that my first mention
of Mexican Flag waving was a response to XO, not you.

People that are not US Citizens both legal and illegal are bitching, moaning,
and suing people before they are even citizens. I don't like it. I am free
to include both. If you don't want to include both, fine, but you can not
dictate to me how I respond to XO and how the thread evolves.

Evidently the big red letters weren't enough for you,

Is this more of the civil Pooch gospel you preach but don't live by?

so I'll say it again, my opinions in this thread are regarding legal immigration,
and since I haven't addressed illegal immigration you'd be better off sticking to that,
rather than taking off on the illegal immigration tangent.

See above. 
Again these people are not even US citizens and they are already
running to the courts suing people.

Again, who the hell is talking about illegal immigrants? 

I am because I don't think non-American citizens should come over here
and start suing people....Illegal invaders do this and other non-US citizens
attempting to become citizens also are doing this as this article shows.

The article didn't say a damned thing
about illegal immigrants, the statistics I've posted deal exclusively with legal immigrants. 
Lord have mercy, what the hell are you talking about?

SEE ABOVE.
This thread is not exclusively micro, it is also macro.
I am do not like people in general that are non-US citizens coming to
this country and start bitching, moaning and suing people and our government
and they are not even US citizens.

in a thread dedicated to legal immigrants. 

Oh so I start the thread but you get to decide how narrow a discussion it will be?
LOL
Yeah sure.
I do not like non-US Citizens living in this country over here complaining and suing people
and that includes illegal invaders and the groups listed in the article.

Most of us here even take the time to dig up and research and document articles
and arguments.  I haven't seen you do that once yet. 

More lies or you never read posts.
Many, many, many of my posts are sourced.
Just yesterday someone implied "home schooling produced dumbasses".
I quickly posted sourced facts that proved home schooled children have higher SAT scores.
Slam shut case over.

Let's look at the sentence in it's entirety, shall we? 

We certainly can, but I am not buying it.

I haven't tried to demonize or pigeonhole you,

I absolutely think you are.
But I know you don't know what you aretalking about so
it really doesn't matter except I wanted to point it out.

Well I know you're wrong. Then it's simple.  Prove it.

On what part?.... that I am hysterical?
Go look up the term. You were clearly wrong there.

Or maybe your statement that they had
"jumped through all the hoops" when clearly they have not.

or maybe when you started the personal insults but later
when you get punched back you come up with a lying line
like this "I haven't insulted you"

blah blah blah

"I think most people reading this know better"

You think this is some kind of freaking popularity contest?
I dont care what other biased people think about our discussion
ZERO VALUE.
You think I care if UP cheerleads for you because he and I have
tangled in the past and he hates me.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 12:09:34 AM »
Your comment was neither necessary nor appropriate.

What? Kind of like your demeaning words and throwing the first punch
in threads....dropping F-bombs and then pretending your the Pooch apostle?

Prince didn't claim to agree with me, only that it was a good post. 

Oh please. That guy is settling old scores. Whatever

Please restrain yourself, and take a look at Pooch's post in the BT thread

Oh ok Judas.