Author Topic: Zogby: Lamont within striking distance. Sorry BT  (Read 3268 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Zogby: Lamont within striking distance. Sorry BT
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:06:37 AM »
A new Zogby poll released today shows that Lamont has closed the gap and he is within striking distance.  The poll was taken between 10/23-10/27 and shows:

Lieberman 47
Lamont 43
Schlesinger 6

So, the race is far from over.  Lamont is within 4 points and he can win.  In fact when Lieberman won in 1988, Weicker was leading in the polls by 6 points the day before the election. 

From DailyKos

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Zogby: Lamont within striking distance. Sorry BT
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 11:22:47 AM »
Why are you apologizing to Bt?  Is he on record that Lieberman would win in land slide?  Would win outright, for that matter?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 04:02:26 PM »
Why are you apologizing to Bt?  Is he on record that Lieberman would win in land slide?  Would win outright, for that matter?

As a matter of fact, BT has posted more than at least one poll showing Lieberman with landslide like numbers.  Those posts are usually titled something like "WOW".

And have on occassion contained "nyah-nyah's" towards the "Kos crowd".
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 04:13:48 PM by Brassmask »

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 05:04:59 PM »
Case in point.
http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php?topic=271.0
http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php?topic=339.0
http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php?topic=418.0  (Check out his last reply there.)

You're going to have to do better, Brass.  Pointing out a potential scenario a) doesn't answer my original questions regarding Bt, and b) doesn't negate the current polls that still have your prescious Lamont training beyond the "margain of error"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 05:10:04 PM »
A)  I don't what you're smoking but your "questions" have been fully answered.  If you don't understand the answers I suggest you put away the crack before the crack puts you away.

B)  He's not my precious Lamont.  I couldn't care less if he wins, and I have stated as much at least twice in these pages.  And "within four points" is good enough to call it striking distance and I couldn't care less if it is within or without the margin of error.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 05:16:58 PM »
A)  I don't what you're smoking but your "questions" have been fully answered.  If you don't understand the answers I suggest you put away the crack before the crack puts you away.

Is he on record that Lieberman would win in land slide?  NO  Would win outright, for that matter?  NO.  Those are the answers I gained from your posts as they didn't lay any BT claim to what was going to be, only what currently was. 

B)  He's not my precious Lamont.  I couldn't care less if he wins, and I have stated as much at least twice in these pages

Strange how much energy in responding your applying, for this non-issue, no-caring candidate

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 05:42:05 PM »
Strange how I couldn't care less.

It's just a running gag with BT.  Who rattled your chain anyway?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 05:56:17 PM »
Strange how much energy your applying, in responding, for this non-issue, no-caring candidate, just to yank BT's chain

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »
it's not strange really.  What's really strange is how BT keeps posting about a race involving a former Democrat and the duly-elected Democratic Candidate in Connecticut as if he has any kind of dog in that hunt.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 07:40:27 PM »
Strange how much energy your still applying, in responding in this proclaimed non-issue, no-caring candidate, just to yank BT's chain.  Whatever floats your boat, Brass