Author Topic: Bob Barr  (Read 3612 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Bob Barr
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 06:56:06 PM »
So, Bt....if Palin were McCain's running mate....................... Do you pull that lever?  Or am I being too personal in my asking?

I'd think about it a bit harder.

Let's assume that either candidate dies in office one way or the other. Odds are greater that it would happen this go round than they were the last two election.

That being the case who would i rather ascend.

Biden who is the same old same old or Plain who brings fresh ideas as well as executive experience to the office.

I would go with Palin hands down.

Still don't like McCain.

I'm not sure if even Obama knows who Obama is.

Still leaning to just voting down ticket, but time will tell.

I have always said the VP choice was crucial.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »
I appreciate the head's up.  Thanks
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

ZoSo

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »
Not if we want to call Ayers, Wright, Phleger, Rezco, etc.,....... imaginative playmates?,

The asswipe ratwing would have you believe they're  his closest friends & biggest influences on his life , which of course is a lie.

That's pretty imaginative.

Have you ever read about the relationship between McCain & Charles Keating? They actually were close friends.

I know...nobody was indicted, the gold standard of the GOP.  That's when Magoo made his bones.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »
The asswipe ratwing would have you believe they're  his closest friends & biggest influences on his life , which of course is a lie.

How so. Obama and Ayers have been associated since 87. Heck they even babysit each others kids.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 07:46:48 PM »
Not if we want to call Ayers, Wright, Phleger, Rezco, etc.,....... imaginative playmates?,

Actually that's pretty much the lie.  All have had significant involvement with Oblather, and all are bordering on the fringe of lunacy, 1 even being a domestic bombing terrorist.  And no one I'm aware of has has claimed "closest friends".  That's another leftist lie

Have you ever read about the relationship between McCain & Charles Keating? They actually were close friends.

Somehow I don't recall McCain ever referring to Keating as his spiritual mentor & advisor, which is about as influential as one can get.  I also don't recall the McCain's ever baby sitting the kids from the Keatings, or vice versa.  I don't recall Keating ever getting in front of a large audience, like a church congregation, lampooning and castigating McCain's candidate competiton, when not out and out making racist rants.  Please, do share

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 11:55:53 PM »

That's pretty imaginative.

I know...nobody was indicted, the gold standard of the GOP.  That's when Magoo made his bones.

Rezco was not a next door neighbor after helping Obama buy a house ? That wasn't true?

Chacgo politics has a national reputation , to just make it known that BHO thrived in the Chichago political environment hurts him somewhat , the factual details of this show him to be a very clever politician , if that is bad.