Author Topic: "Change," "Hope" ... Why They Must be Talking About Joe Biden!  (Read 6124 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Change," "Hope" ... Why They Must be Talking About Joe Biden!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »
I'm not complaining about attacks on Obama.

sure could have fooled me, especially with the questions on "why this attack, attack, attack....?"

I never made a "theory." I don't wish to see non-stop attacks on McCain either. (Is that likely? Probably not.)  Giving a compliment before launching into a tirade is not contrary to my point at all. In fact, that seems to say more about the individual making the comments than about the individual the comments are directed at.

In other words .............. Justifiable criticism of Obama is to be accepted or not?  Who gets to define "non-stop"?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 02:24:25 PM »
Hey, keep on trucking buddy. You got my $0.02.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
Cool. 

I guess you'll be the one letting us know when said crticism, criticsm, critcism, becomes inappropriately non-stop
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »
The Dem spin is this shows "judgement", in "complimenting" his areas of weakness (foreign policy, military, etc) and a willingness to become more "offensive" in taking on McCain

The choice of Biden is in reality the polar opposite to the mantra of change & hope, and demonstrates much more of a lack of confidence on the part of Obama, bordering on desperation, and even more so, the validation of how typical a politician most of us already knew he was

Poor analysis.

I really don't understand this mentality of attack, attack, attack. Why do you feel the need to insult the opponent at every possible stage of the election?

Best use of this bandwidth?