Author Topic: Why McCain is a Genius  (Read 7883 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Why McCain is a Genius
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »
Because he saw that INDEPENDENT WOMEN were ripe fruit just ready to be picked.

Good job with VP selection of a women...

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Why McCain is a Genius
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
I thought he picked her because she's against teaching evolution in the public schools.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »
I thought he picked her because she's against teaching evolution in the public schools.

why would she be against that?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 12:45:05 PM »
<<why would she be against that [teaching evolution in the public schools]?>>

I don't know either, but she is.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:46:16 PM »
<<why would she be against that [teaching evolution in the public schools]?>>

I don't know either, but she is.

are you sure?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 12:52:36 PM »
I read somewhere on-line that she was against teaching Evolution in public schools, but I don't recall where.   So I ran a quick check.  Here's a typical result -

http://www.michiganmessenger.com/3356/palins-dangerous-views-on-science-education

At this point I couldn't find the original source that said "against teaching evolution," but lots of stuff saying that she wants Intelligent Design or Creation Science taught in science classes in public schools. 

That's bad enough, but it's not as bad as banning evolution theory, I agree.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 12:53:22 PM »
"she's against teaching evolution in the public schools"

total fabrication
kramer why do believe anything they say?

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »
"she's against teaching evolution in the public schools"

total fabrication
kramer why do believe anything they say?

I don't that's why I asked if he were sure.

You see I don't know one way or the other but my gut tells me that she would be for teach both evolution and intelligent design.

Sometimes I think there is a case for evolution -- clearly Joe Biden does.

Joseph Biden, D-Del., had this to say about fellow presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., during a recent interview:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy ... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

He doesn't think, though, that Obama can win the presidency because he is "a one-term, a guy who has served for four years in the Senate. ... I don't recall hearing a word from Barack about a plan or a tactic."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »
http://phylogenomics.blogspot.com/index.html

It's now becoming a little clearer.  Palin is in favour of teaching creation science alongside evolution theory in science class.  "A little healthy debate" should be good for all concerned.

That's like saying that history classes should teach 9-11 as "al Qaeda did it" but alongside of that teach that "the Jews did it" or "Bush did it" as theories of equal weight and value and let the kids debate the various theories.

Science class is not a debating group.  The kids are there to be TAUGHT and to LEARN science.  Which means to be taught the currently accepted scientific theories, which are not in any serious scientific debate amongst reputable scientists.  They are not in high school science classes to debate theories and find scientific truth through debate.  When they are scientists, they will be able to debate scientific theories but until then they have to learn what the prevailing scientific theories are.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 01:08:11 PM »
http://phylogenomics.blogspot.com/index.html

It's now becoming a little clearer.&nbsp; Palin is in favour of teaching creation science alongside evolution theory in science class.&nbsp; "A little healthy debate" should be good for all concerned.

That's like saying that history classes should teach 9-11 as "al Qaeda did it" but alongside of that teach that "the Jews did it" or "Bush did it" as theories of equal weight and value and let the kids debate the various theories.

Science class is not a debating group.&nbsp; The kids are there to be TAUGHT and to LEARN science.&nbsp; Which means to be taught the currently accepted scientific theories, which are not in any serious scientific debate amongst reputable scientists.&nbsp; They are not in high school science classes to debate theories and find scientific truth through debate.&nbsp; When they are scientists, they will be able to debate scientific theories but until then they have to learn what the prevailing scientific theories are.

Oh now it's clear. What is clear is you have your head up your ass or you are just another lying sack of shit marxist - which is it?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 01:14:45 PM »
<<Oh now it's clear. What is clear is you have your head up your ass or you are just another lying sack of shit marxist - which is it?>>

It's clear that I am about ten thousand times smarter than you, much better educated and a much nicer guy as well. 

What is not clear is where all your fucking hostility comes from and why you are so willfully ignorant.  Are you a born moron or just frustrated by the sheer awfulness of being an American?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 01:17:15 PM »
<<Oh now it's clear. What is clear is you have your head up your ass or you are just another lying sack of shit marxist - which is it?>>

It's clear that I am about ten thousand times smarter than you, much better educated and a much nicer guy as well. 

What is not clear is where all your fucking hostility comes from and why you are so willfully ignorant.  Are you a born moron or just frustrated by the sheer awfulness of being an American?

If you are 10 times smarter than me then why are you 100 times wrong to my one time?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »
<<If you are 10 times smarter than me then why are you 100 times wrong to my one time?>>

Because you can't even count right.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 01:21:00 PM »
<<If you are 10 times smarter than me then why are you 100 times wrong to my one time?>>

Because you can't even count right.

Count this

We made a bet for a bottle of wine

I won the bet and you had to pay up

That proves I'm smarter than you

How about another bet?

I betcha McCain beats Obama

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »
Proves I was  nuts to bet you.

I'm tempted, but I won't bet you.  Once was enough for me.  Besides, if you got lucky a second time, I wouldn't want to be the one responsible for turning you into an alcoholic.