Author Topic: Obama vs McCain NCLB  (Read 520 times)

Cynthia

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Obama vs McCain NCLB
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »
But in recent years, a number of states have invested more from their budgets to expand pre-K availability, at least for lower-income families. Sens. Clinton and Obama both propose helping states establish or expand pre-K programs further. Sen. Obama proposes a "Zero to Five" plan, at a cost of $10 billion a year, providing incentives to states to expand early education for young children.

Sen. McCain says that a federally sponsored pre-K program already exists, which provides preschool services to low-income families

Obama ---> Headstart

Headstart ---> Obama

Thought you knew each other.

Cynthia

Re: Obama vs McCain NCLB
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:44:37 PM »
But in recent years, a number of states have invested more from their budgets to expand pre-K availability, at least for lower-income families. Sens. Clinton and Obama both propose helping states establish or expand pre-K programs further. Sen. Obama proposes a "Zero to Five" plan, at a cost of $10 billion a year, providing incentives to states to expand early education for young children.

Sen. McCain says that a federally sponsored pre-K program already exists, which provides preschool services to low-income families

Obama ---> Headstart

Headstart ---> Obama

Thought you knew each other.

This goes beyond Headstart... true.

I just want the facts. Ami presented them to me, and I must seek out more truth. I am leading towards McCain.

We''l see.