Author Topic: Liberals Warnings About Obama Loss May Prove Self-Fulfilling  (Read 2902 times)

richpo64

Re: Liberals Warnings About Obama Loss May Prove Self-Fulfilling
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »
>>Fair enough, but then he's under no legal obligation whatever to get the fuck out, right?<<

Not yet.

;D

richpo64

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »
>>The Fascists were of course known for their political correctness!<<

Are you serious? Try and think out of that tiny little liberal box. Are you actually saying that using certain words or proclaiming beliefs wasn't forbidden under Hitler?

::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 05:32:41 PM »
When fascism really does come to America, it will be democrats who bring it.

What do you mean "when"?

It's already here, and its bearers are Juniorbush, Cheney, McConnell, as well as Rush Hannity and Coulter. You are a Fascist as well, but have yet to rise a sufficient rank to acknowledge. Your feet are still tender, your horn is yet green.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 05:35:22 PM »
>>The Fascists were of course known for their political correctness!<<

Are you serious? Try and think out of that tiny little liberal box. Are you actually saying that using certain words or proclaiming beliefs wasn't forbidden under Hitler?

Using certain words? Did they contain secret powers?

Have you ever read a real authentically academic book in your life?

The Fascists murdered the trade unionists and the Communists first in Nazi Germany (or to be more accurate, before they even achieved full power in Germany). They cared much more about your affiliation than your word usage.

Your understanding of Fascism is defunct once you begin using crap terms such as "Islamo-nazi." You have no understanding of fascist philosophy and you don't care to learn. You simply wish to use it as a tool with which to hit your opponents. The actual word doesn't really make a difference with you rich...it is just an abstract for you to use as your bludgeon for the day.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

richpo64

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »
<chuckle>

Sure. Folks, notice that the people he named at the exact people he's trying to shut up and or jail. No folks, XO is the fascist here. As are the leaders of the fascist liberal movement. Given the power they'd follow the Stalin/Hitler/Mao model and round up Rush, Rove, Hannity, and all their political enemies and we'd never see them again. Maybe one day XO will have the balls to do something about it, but I doubt it. Like most liberals he expects someone else to do the heavy lifting.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »
The actual word doesn't really make a difference with you rich...it is just an abstract for you to use as your bludgeon for the day.
===========================================================================================
The Nazis were and always have been enemies of all forms of class struggle: unionism, civic organization, grassroots movements of any sort.

The Fascists allies always have been the same: militarists, religious dogmatists, royalists, anything that resembles one man, top-down rule.

Rich is like Kramer. He thinks this is some sort of sporting event, and he enjoys waving his giant rubber finger about like it could attain him Hero status.

Te sad reality is he's like one of those guys who paints his chest and face with the team colors and resembles a major doofus.

richpo64

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »
>>Using certain words? Did they contain secret powers?<<

I see. Hitler, like liberals, didn't frown on certain speech.

Riiiiight.

Get personal if you like. I don't really respect your opinion enough to wasn't time pointing out your obvious ignorance. Denying that Hitler, like the American left, both made thoughts and words illegal is simply dumb.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 05:46:57 PM »
Like most liberals he expects someone else to do the heavy lifting.

What "heavy lifting" have you done of late?
=============================================================
I have no desire to arrest Rush and the rest of the dorks you mention. The more they blather, the less respect they gain among anyone with a brain.

richpo64

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
Dorks?

:D

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 06:11:57 PM »
I think 'dork' is the proper term for uneducated blatherers of hate, stupidity and ignorance like Rush, Hannity and Coulter.

richpo64

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 06:14:07 PM »
Okay.

:D

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 06:20:14 PM »
<<I see. Hitler, like liberals, didn't frown on certain speech.   Riiiiight.>>

Seems to me that a lot of people "frown on certain speech."  Sometimes I express certain thoughts and you "frown on them."  Pretty violently, if I recall.  Predicting stuff that could happen to me for indulging in certain speech.  Chickens would come home to roost.  Stuff like that.  Ahhh, don't kid me, Rich.  I know you were "frowning on" my speech.  Just like a fuckin' liberal, eh Rich?  Hey Rich, you sure YOU'RE not a "liberal" yourself?  You seem to do more "frowning" on the speech of others than most of the posters in the group.

richpo64

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
The difference of course is unlike you, I don't support hate speech laws or firing people for what they say. You and Hitler favor those kinds of things.

When it comes to consequences for what you personally say yes, I've said you lack the balls to say it to anyone and if you ever did grow a pair you'd be punched in your communist gob.

Simply the truth. Sorry if it bothers you. My advice to you is stay were you're safe to act out your little fantasies.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »
<<The difference of course is unlike you, I don't support hate speech laws or firing people for what they say. You and Hitler favor those kinds of things.>>

Let's be truthful.  Hitler favours more than "firing" people for what they say.  He favoured arrest, imprisonment, torture and execution.   So do you, but you don't have the guts to say so.  You claim I'd be "punched in the gob," but you don't have the guts to even say you'd favour that.  That's your little fantasy, punching me in the gob, or if you're too much of a punk to do it yourself, watching someone with more balls doing it for you.  In your sick Nazi mind, that's the appropriate response to speech that you don't like.

<<When it comes to consequences for what you personally say yes, I've said you lack the balls to say it to anyone and if you ever did grow a pair you'd be punched in your communist gob.>>

Why don't you recognize your sick fantasies of hate for what they are?  You'd love to see that political type of violence happen to me and to anyone else who has opinions you don't like.  You're just as fascist and evil as the people you pretend to denounce, the "Hitlers" and the "communists" you'd gladly serve if you thought you could get away with it.  You're weak and pathetic and you hate yourself for being weak and pathetic, so you create your sick fantasies of "commies" and "America-haters" getting "punched" in their "gobs," something you'll never have the balls to do yourself unless you were in a pack of brown-shirted Nazis and you felt that your victims would never be able to strike back.  Never knowing that the "commie" being beaten is really yourself, the person you really hate.  The person you really want to smash in the face.  So you sit at a keyboard and spew your hate and the sick fantasies that you stew in all your miserable life.  You need help, my friend.  Professional help.  My advice to you is that you swallow your pride and get some as fast as you can.

<<Simply the truth. >>

Yes, but not in a form that you'd recognize.

<<Sorry if it bothers you. >>

I do feel sorry for you.  You really should get some help.  Your attitude is really unhealthy.

<<My advice to you is stay were you're safe to act out your little fantasies.>>

That's really more of a threat than "advice," but if I worried about people like you, I wouldn't even post in these forums.  My advice to you is as above, and I really hope you'll listen to it.

richpo64

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »
>>Let's be truthful.  Hitler favours more than "firing" people for what they say.  He favoured arrest, imprisonment, torture and execution.<<

Obviously. I didn't think I needed to explain that to you. i'll be more careful next time.

>>So do you, but you don't have the guts to say so.<<

Once again, it's not I who supports speech crimes (you actually have those in Canada, right?) and thought crimes. It's you. So between the two of us you're tha Nazi.