Author Topic: Looks Like John Insane Has His Own Radical Problem from the Past . . .  (Read 1557 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20081007/mccain-iran-contra/

<<WASHINGTON — GOP presidential nominee John McCain has past connections to a private group that supplied aid to guerrillas seeking to overthrow the leftist government of Nicaragua in the Iran-Contra affair.
McCain's ties are facing renewed scrutiny after his campaign criticized Barack Obama for his link to a former radical who engaged in violent acts 40 years ago.
The U.S. Council for World Freedom was part of an international organization linked to former Nazi collaborators and ultra-right-wing death squads in Central America. The group was dedicated to stamping out communism around the globe.

<<The council's founder, retired Army Maj. Gen. John Singlaub, said McCain became associated with the organization in the early 1980s as McCain was launching his political career in Arizona. Singlaub said McCain was a supporter but not an active member in the group.

<<"McCain was a new guy on the block learning the ropes," Singlaub told The Associated Press in an interview. "I think I met him in the Washington area when he was just a new congressman. We had McCain on the board to make him feel like he wasn't left out. It looks good to have names on a letterhead who are well-known and appreciated.

<<"I don't recall talking to McCain at all on the work of the group," Singlaub said.>>

WOW!  Right-wing death squads.  Nazi collaborators.  Geeze, Bill Ayers is starting to look better and better every day.  I always knew the guy was a piece a shit, but Nazis??  And look how his buddy Singlaub is protecting him - - "he sat on our Board of Directors, but we just put him there so his feelings wouldn't be hurt."  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Insane, you got some 'splainin to do.

richpo64

Re: Looks Like John Insane Has His Own Radical Problem from the Past . . .
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:00:00 AM »
Hilarious.

I heard this on the radio this morning. Talk about spiraling out of control.

Knutey

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »
Hilarious.

I heard this on the radio this morning. Talk about spiraling out of control.

Harboring Nazis & murderers is funny to you? Oh I forgot , you are you.

richpo64

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:04:48 AM »
Hey there knutty. Still fucking your mother?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:15:12 AM »
The Salvadorean death squads were no joke, and under Reagan they were supported both clandestinely and openly. Many of the political movements of the Salvadorean right, notably ARENA, were closely tied to the ultra-conservative Catholic movement known in Mexico as the Sinarquistas, who preached that there was an international conspiracy of Jews, Freemasons, and Communists to subdue and control the Catholic nations of Latin America. To these groups, Mussolini, Hitler and Franco were heroes.

It was one of these right-wing terrorists that assassinated Oscar Romero, the Archbishop of Salvador while he was saying mass in the National Cathedral. They were also famous for raping foreign nuns.

If Mccain had anything to do with these people, he is worse than I thought.

http://www.uspoliticsonline.net/central-south-american-politics/26895-el-salvador-remembers-priest-romeros-assasination-1980-us-dirty-war-c.html
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »

No, yours .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »

No, yours .
===================================
Not at all the sort of elevated intellectual post we should be seeing here, but one must recognize that Knutty's response was superior in both wittiness and simplicity to the rhethorical question posed.

richpo64

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »
The joke is democrats openly supporting Communists ... again. It's funny isn't it? The fake outrage and support for a murdering communist regime in the Americas.

And look, BO also includes some religious bigotry in there for good measure. Then more fake outrage over raped nuns. Which of course would normally cause BO to be giddy with girlish laughter.

richpo64

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:40 AM »
You're not man enough for my mother knutty. She'd beat your ass just like those Marines did back in the day.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »
Yeah, sure, your mother beat up Marines.

Or was it the other way around.

Why not say something original? Why do you insist on this stupid flaming?
My Atari is LOTS better than your VIC-20, anyway.

richpo64

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »
BO, once again your mental condition is showing. Put down your prick and try and read for content. Maybe your case worker can help you. I'm tired of repeating myself to sooth your impotent rage.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »
<<If Mccain had anything to do with these people, he is worse than I thought.>>

Being on the Board of Directors of an organization that raises funds for and lobbies in support of Central American death squads and has ex-Nazi collaborators on its payroll does seems to fit the bill of "having anything to do" with them.  Last I checked, a Board of Directors has some pretty strong obligations of guidance and oversight to the members of the organization.

On my scale of things, it beats having tea in Bill Ayers' living room six ways to Sunday.  I guess, though, to some of our right-wing friends here, it's actually a big plus, second only to having served the anti-Communist cause as a guard at Auschwitz or as a member of Hitler's personal staff.  McCain probably consoles himself with the thought that, dammit, he just wasn't old enough to have served at the time.

Knutey

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

Thanks for keeping him foaming while I was away . He is a lot less dangerous to himself & others while doing this.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »

Thanks for keeping him foaming while I was away . He is a lot less dangerous to himself & others while doing this.

Is getting  off topic the real point of all these insults?

richpo64

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »
>>Is getting  off topic the real point of all these insults?<<

It's kind of like the banking mess. Without proper supervision it just seems to escalate.