Author Topic: Not a good recommendation for a president.  (Read 3557 times)

MissusDe

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Not a good recommendation for a president.
« on: October 12, 2008, 04:13:20 AM »
It is what it is: Obama allied with scoundrels

By Dick Morris and Eileen McGann

In the best tradition of Bill Clinton?s declaration that the answer to the question of whether he was having an affair depended on ?what the definition of is is,? Sen. Barack Obama was clearly concealing the truth when he said that William Ayers was ?just a guy who lives in my neighborhood.?

The Ayers-Obama connection was, in fact, an intimate collaboration that it led to the only executive or administrative experience in Obama?s life.

After Walter Annenberg?s foundation offered several hundred million dollars to American public schools in the mid-?90s, Ayers applied for $50 million for Chicago. His purpose was to ?raise political consciousness? in schools.

After he won the grant, Ayers? group chose Obama to distribute the $50 million, and the future senator raised another $60 million from other civic groups to augment it. In doing so, he was following Ayers? admonition to grant the funds to ?external? organizations, like American Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), to pair with schools and conduct programs to radicalize and politicize the students.

Reading, math and science achievement tests counted for little in the grants, but the school?s success in preaching a radical agenda determined how much money it got.

Obama should have run screaming at the sight of Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn. Ayers has admitted bombing the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon, and his wife was imprisoned for failing to cooperate in solving the robbery of a Brink?s car in which two police were killed. Far from remorse, Ayers told The New York Times [NYT], in September 2001, that he wished he ?could have done more.? Ayers only avoided conviction when the evidence against him turned out to be contained in illegal wiretaps. He was, in fact, guilty as sin.

So let?s sum up Obama?s Chicago connections. His chief financial supporter was Tony Rezko, now on his way to prison. His spiritual adviser was the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, of ?God damn America? fame. And the guy who got him his only administrative job is former terrorist Ayers.

Not a good recommendation for a president.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view.bg?articleid=1124922&srvc=next_article

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Not a good recommendation for a president.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 08:53:57 AM »
Poor old McCain is running scared and is now running down the low road, flinging mud and getting crap like this published.

He's going DOWN.

He's taking Mrs. Mooselini with him
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
Somebody really cares what a pervert toe-sucker and his own personal Hillary thinks ? I forgot , you Repupes love your pervs.
Fallout

Time Magazine featured the scandal on September 9, 1996.
On August 29, 1996, Morris resigned from the Clinton campaign after reports surfaced that he had been involved with a prostitute. A tabloid newspaper had obtained and published a set of photographs of Morris and the woman on a Washington, D.C., hotel balcony. The Electronic Telegraph reported unverified claims that in order to impress the woman, Sherry Rowlands, Morris invited her to listen in on conversations with the President. The Telegraph also alleged that Morris had a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance," and that he regaled Rowlands with a version of "Popeye the Sailor Man," performed in his underpants.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Morris

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 11:19:47 AM »
<<Obama should have run screaming at the sight of Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn.>>

Sure.  Then the Republicans could claim that the guy was a hysterical coward.

<<Ayers has admitted bombing the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon>>

Tough shit.  The Pentagon has admitted bombing the whole of Viet Nam and killing two million people, and the U.S. Capitol funded the whole effort.

<< . . . and his wife was imprisoned for failing to cooperate in solving the robbery of a Brink?s car in which two police were killed.>>

So now it's not just his association with Ayers, but with Ayer's wife too.  This is getting hilarious.  What's next?  Has Ayers got an evil nephew hiding in some closet that you can pin on Obama.

<< Far from remorse, Ayers told The New York Times [NYT], in September 2001, that he wished he ?could have done more.>>

Bill Ayers is a hero to millions around the world.  Others TALKED about "bringing the war home."  Ayers brought it home.

<< Ayers only avoided conviction when the evidence against him turned out to be contained in illegal wiretaps. >>

Oh, great.  Now you know what the results of the trial WOULD have been without the illegal evidence.  How do you know he would have been convicted anyway?  Because the government prosecutors told you so?  Fuck the government - - they were liars then and they're liars now.

<<He was, in fact, guilty as sin.>>

Bullshit.  Prove it.  It was the U.S. government that was "guilty as sin."   Bill Ayers was one of a growing group of anti-war Resistance fighters who did what had to be done to stop a monstrous crime in progress.  He's an American hero. 

richpo64

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »
>>Poor old McCain is running scared and is now running down the low road, flinging mud and getting crap like this published. He's going DOWN. He's taking Mrs. Mooselini with him<<

Creative? Insightful?

You be the judge.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 12:38:32 PM »

Somebody really cares what a pervert toe-sucker and his own personal Hillary thinks ?

Gotta love that liberal open-minded tolerance.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
Gotta love that liberal open-minded tolerance.

What have you done to support toe-sucking obsessions lately?

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »
Why do I need to have done anything to support them?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:52:05 PM by Universe Prince »
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

richpo64

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 12:54:37 PM »
>>Why do I need to have done anything to support them?<<

You don't really. For liberals it's enough just to say you're pro-toe-sucker. Or just denounce those racist, bigoted, stupid people who are anti-toe sucker. That's enough. It's not you do, it's what you say, dontcha know.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 12:55:46 PM »
Why do I need to have done anything to support them?

Since you criticize "liberals" for what one person said about Dick Morris being a toe fetishist, it rather suggests that not only do you seem to consider this to be a classic universal "liberal" position that Dick Morris is a toe sucker, but that it is wrong to be one. This suggests that you as a "non-liberal" have a different position which is less critical of toe-sucking.

I was merely inquiring what this might be.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »

Since you criticize "liberals" for what one person said

I did not.

Since you criticize "liberals" for what one person said about Dick Morris being a toe fetishist, it rather suggests that not only do you seem to consider this to be a classic universal "liberal" position that Dick Morris is a toe sucker, but that it is wrong to be one. This suggests that you as a "non-liberal" have a different position which is less critical of toe-sucking.

I was merely inquiring what this might be.

A question about what my position is and a question about what I have done to support them are substantively two different questions.

I did not criticize all liberals. I sarcastically pointed to one liberal's apparently (and, to me, obviously) illiberal judgmental comment about Morris.

My position of one of apathy. I am not into toe-sucking, but I don't care a whit if other people are. And I certainly am not going to use someone's alleged predilection for toe-sucking to attempt to say his or her political opinion is invalid. None of which requires me to "support toe-sucking obsessions" in any fashion.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 01:23:59 PM »
I fail to see why you need to mention the word 'liberal' at all. I do not think that toe-sucking is any more a bigger deal for liberals than conservatives. I would think that a libertarian might be outraged that a person's toe-sucking in one venue would be a valid criticism of their statements about some issue totally devoid of toe sucking.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »
You're not paying attention at all, are you?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 01:31:13 PM »
So, you guys are still talking about Ayers after it was proven that Palin abused her power as governor and broke the Public Trust?

Wow.

Just curious:  Why is that Annenberg hired Williams Ayers?

Annenberg who shook hands with Ronald Reagan and has been a major Republican till his death hired William Ayers.  A known terrorist?  Wow, the GOP hires terrorists.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 01:49:44 PM »
Why is that Annenberg hired Williams Ayers?

Annenberg didn't hire Ayers. The Annenberg Foundation gave his organization a matching grant.

Please study up on the issue.