Author Topic: The night we waved goodbye to America... our last best hope on Earth  (Read 2992 times)

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

richpo64

Re: The night we waved goodbye to America... our last best hope on Earth
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
Over heated? Yeah. But then it's always in response to some idiot hurling insults at America or the president. They have it coming. They are of course as pure as the driven snow. Just ask 'em.

;)

Nice to see you Henny. I hope your family is doing well.

richpo64

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 01:16:28 PM »
>>I was being generous.<<

So it's all?

I guess some people consider any argument against their hate filled rants and delusions to be "overheated." I believe certain people deserve confrontation for the vile tantrums they throw here. BO is of course they prime example of a "person" who throws around insults like government handouts, then cries to daddy when he's confronted. He has an incredibly short memory. Either that or the fumes in his mother's basement have rotted his brain. I guess I'm the only one willing to smack him back. Mike's another one. I've said many time's what I think of his horrific slander of America. I'd love to have a conversation with a sane democrat but the last 16 years has turned most of them in to ranting, delusional, lying, maniacs.

But hey, I'm just overheated. All the other idiots are innocent as lambs.

Once again, nice to see you Henny.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »
>>I was being generous.<<

So it's all?

I guess some people consider any argument against their hate filled rants and delusions to be "overheated." I believe certain people deserve confrontation for the vile tantrums they throw here. BO is of course they prime example of a "person" who throws around insults like government handouts, then cries to daddy when he's confronted. He has an incredibly short memory. Either that or the fumes in his mother's basement have rotted his brain. I guess I'm the only one willing to smack him back. Mike's another one. I've said many time's what I think of his horrific slander of America. I'd love to have a conversation with a sane democrat but the last 16 years has turned most of them in to ranting, delusional, lying, maniacs.

But hey, I'm just overheated. All the other idiots are innocent as lambs.

Once again, nice to see you Henny.

Oh hell Rich, I was joking around. I meant what I said in the first message, entirely. My only comment on any "getting heated up" that you do is that people know how to push your buttons, and you respond. And no, the others are not innocent - many engage you directly. XO specifically.

And Rich, I hope your family is doing well also!

richpo64

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »
I assure you Henny, buttons have nothing to do with it. I doubt BO has the smarts or Mike stops to think about anybodies buttons.

As for the family, my son is freshman isn college and my daughter is now a freshman in highschool.

Time flies.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 08:38:01 AM »
As for the family, my son is freshman isn college and my daughter is now a freshman in highschool.

Time flies.

Good Lord... it certainly does. Is your daughter the youngest? This kind of freaks me out in the same sense that finding out that Missus' daughter is in college. They were all just little kids back in the Yahoo Club days.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:54:16 AM by Henny »

richpo64

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »
>>Good Lord... it certainly does. Is your daughter the youngest? This kind of freaks me out in the same sense that finding out that Missus' daughter is in college. They were all just little kids back in the Yahoo Club days.<<

Yes, she's my youngest. A terrific girl who does all the right things. She was born on Presidents Day. I've been telling her ever since she was a little girl she'd be the first woman president. I'll be happy if she's the second.  ;)