Author Topic: Watch This Video!  (Read 1112 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Watch This Video!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:41:51 PM »
IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I'LL COMPLAIN TO BT. DO YOU REALIZE I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW HER PATHETIC FACE? HER FACE NEEDS TO BE OUTLAWED. PLEASE IN THE FUTURE GIVE A WARNING BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING SO FRIGGING UGLY AND FRIGHTENING.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION. 

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 10:32:58 PM »
Well you had me for maybe the first 15 or 20 seconds and then you lost me completely.

I think I'll save the first 15 or 20 seconds of that for my own anti-Obama video, but you probably won't like the rest of it - - "We (well, YOU) voted for change, so where's the fucking change?  No health care worth the name.  Same war, different country. Same Zio-Nazi stranglehold on foreign policy.  Same anti-Iranian threats and BS.

I think the premise is ludicrous.  That "we" (the tea-baggers) voted for Obama for "change" and are outraged to get tax-and-spend.

First of all the fucking T-baggers didn't vote for Obama  and secondly, as the Senator with the most liberal voting record, he could hardly have surprised them with his so-called "big spending" history. 

Obama's problem is that he failed to deliver on the promises that he made.  However, since he was pushed over the top by voter disgust at the Bush administration and their total insensitivity to the economic plight of America's non-billionaire citizens (McCain's "The fundamentals of the economy are strong" uttered on the day the roof caved in being the classic example of the GOP's "Let them eat cake" attitude to ordinary Americans) I think that no matter the disappointment in Obama's reneging on his liberal promises, enough voters still have strong enough memories of the nightmare Bush years and all the disasters associated with them, that the Democrats will still win big.  Too bad Lieberman's not up for re-election this time round, but this would be a good time to purge the Democratic Party of its Blue Dogs and come back with some good liberal Democrats who can help Obama really get his promised agenda back on track.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »
Promise anything , find out later what is possible and what isn't.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
Mikey,

Your lack of knowledge about the american electorate is staggering.

But here's a clue to ponder.

If all the Blue Dogs were run out of office would what remains of the democrat party still be the majority?

The democrat branch of the democrat party did target Lieberman and they got handed their hat.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 11:20:33 PM »
What Obama should do is take Allen Greenspan's advice and bust up all those banks that are "too big to fail". He should do this because it is in the interests of everyone except the execs of said banks, because people hate the banks that caused the credit default swap mess, and because it has little opposition from the people. It would show that he has guts, among other things.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Rich

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 11:31:19 PM »
>>Too bad Lieberman's not up for re-election this time round, but this would be a good time to purge the Democratic Party of its Blue Dogs and come back with some good liberal Democrats who can help Obama really get his promised agenda back on track.<<

No, it wouldn't be a good time for that. However, I can't say what Americans really want. How many times do Americans have to be lied to by democrats before they realize democrats are a danger to the Consitution? Since Jimma Carter, America has elected more Republican presidents that democrat, but they always seem to get fooled again. So for one reason or another some wild eyed liberal reprobate ends up in the White House and to what do our wondering eyes does appear? A freaky commie liberal who wants to socialize medicine ... destroy the CIA ... reduce our military to Canadian levels ... tax the living shit out of us ... and spend billions on some pet protects and union paybacks. Then they come to their senses and give the House and Senate back to the adults who put the brakes on the wild eyed liberal in the White House.

We get what we pay for. Frankly, I'd like to see 'em all strung up from every tree in Washington. A fresh start. That's what we need. Not more idiot liberals to start the whole process over again.