Author Topic: Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?  (Read 83549 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2006, 08:53:59 PM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2006, 09:00:40 PM »
Ok, you have no idea what I'm talking about.  So A) Go fuck yourself.

And that's supposed to facilitate civil debate.  Nice

Secondly, you think I'm talking about the two shots being the one that went through Kennedy throat and then through Connoly all those times and then the other shot being the one that killed Kennedy by hitting him in the head.  That is NOT what I'm saying.  Sure, that would be easy.  Even Oswald with his crappy gun with the faulty sight that had to be repaired before the tests could be run with the rifle could have done that (maybe).

Even with the "obvious", Brass still has to apply a qualifying maybe.   ::)

The fact is that Kennedy and Connolly were hit by different shots and Kennedy was actually hit in the head TWICE.  Once from the rear and once from the front.  The shots were nearly simultaneous.  It is barely perceptable in the Zapruder film.

In other words, that's your non-provable conspiratorial blathering.  That Oswald and someone else shot Kennedy at the same time.  Perhaps they both had an egg timer, that when they went off, they were supposed to both fire at the same time, thus confusing anyone from where the shots came from, right?

The Zapruder film is full of jump cuts and bizarre movements.  Most notable is the way Connolly's hat flips around as the emerge from behind the sign and when the Connoly's simply fold in half and the blurring of the SS agent's face in the right front seat.

Oh here's a thought....because it was a vintage 1963 video camera??  What a concept

No serious reader of assassination study and research believes for a second that Oswald ever even fired a weapon that day, let alone killed Kennedy. 

Meaning no consipratorial aluminum foil beanie brigade member would ever consider that Oswald fatally shot Kennedy.  Because there's too many "inconsistencies"  And inconsistencies trump facts and logic every time.  Or so we're told to believe
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2006, 09:17:45 PM »
http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano/

http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano/emary.html

http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano/c2766.html

Here is a computer animation (MPEG or QuickTime) of the Assassination (as described by the Warren Commission) from Oswald's point of view.

http://www.fail.com/gallery/jfk_trial.htm/

larry

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2006, 09:57:35 PM »
I think both the Kennedy's were killed by members of organized crime. The more important question is why were they Killed? There are some clues that need to be considered.

In 1908, Congress passed the Aldrich-Vreeland Act. It authorized national banks to issue emergency currency. It also created the National Monetary Commission, whose task it was to develop a plan to deal with the periodic financial crises.

The Taft Administration (1909-1913)

In November 1910, a small group of international bankers, together with Senator Nelson Aldrich and Asst. Secretary of the Treasury A. Piatt Andrew met in a very secret meeting at J.P. Morgan's Jekyll Island Hunt Club, a private island preserve off Brunswick, Georgia, for the purpose of planning a private banking cartel in America similar to the ones in Europe controlled by the bankers. This soon became the Federal Reserve System. Baron Alfred Rothschild was the mastermind behind the plan. Paul Warburg, a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company, was Rothschild's representative at the meeting. A fascinating picture of this important cabal is presented in G. Edward Griffin's book, The Creature From Jekyll Island, which is also one of the best books available to explain money and banking in a clear and entertaining fashion
for a privately-owned banking system, the challenge was to figure out a way to get the U.S. Congress to approve it. Teddy Roosevelt, a Republican, was fairly popular with the voters, seemed likely to be reelected, and was considered highly unlikely to support the bankers' plan. His Democratic opponent, Woodrow Wilson, under the strong influence of Rothschild agent ``Colonel'' Edward Mandel House, was much more agreeable to the globalist agenda. So the conspirators persuaded Republican Teddy Roosevelt to run on the Progressive Party (Bull Moose) ticket, giving him considerable financial support. As a result of the splitting of the Republican vote, Democrat Woodrow Wilson was elected President.

The Wilson Fiasco (1913-1921)

The election of globalist puppet Woodrow Wilson paved the way for three major abominations: The Income Tax, the Federal Reserve System and World War I.

In 1913, the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution was supposedly adopted. This amendment is known as the income tax amendment. Actually, it did not repeal the existing constitutional provisions relating to taxes and thus created no new taxing powers. Furthermore, as proved by the exhaustive research of Bill Benson and Red Beckman, the alleged amendment was not properly approved by any of the 48 states then in existence, much less than by the required three-fourths of them, so the Sixteenth Amendment was never ratified. Their book, The Law That Never Was, gives the details of their findings. The bottom line is that the income tax has been a massive fraud from the outset, totally lacking in a legal basis.

Also in 1913, the Federal Reserve Act was passed. The final vote occurred in the U.S. Senate on December 22, when most members of Congress were home for Christmas and only five selected senators were present at an evening session. This act created a private banking cartel entirely owned by the bankers which allows them to create money out of thin air, to expand it further by means of fractional reserve banking and to totally control our economy. The only connection to our government is that the President nominally appoints members to the Federal Reserve Board for 14-year terms but in practice the bankers' candidates have always been appointed. Paul Warburg, a German national, and one of the Jekyll Island conspirators, became the first Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board in 1914. His brother Max was financing Germany's involvement in World War I at the same time.

All wars in modern times have been instigated by the greed of the international bankers (who lend vast sums of money at usurious interest rates to governments) and the international businessmen (who profit handsomely from the sale of war material). World War I was no exception. The assassination of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Serbia on June 23, 1914, was the excuse for war in Europe.

The Kennedy's were very rich, but they were not globalist. I believe that was the reason for murdering them.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2006, 10:36:59 PM »
Larry:

FIRST you say this:

I think both the Kennedy's were killed by members of organized crime. The more important question is why were they Killed? There are some clues that need to be considered.

THEN you say THIS:

The Kennedy's were very rich, but they were not globalist. I believe that was the reason for murdering them.

Which is it, then?
Are you suggesting that "organized crime", which normally would suggest the Mafia, in Kennedy's time Meyer Lansky or one of the Italian-American families and "global bankers" are one and the same?

This does not make any sense to me.

I have never heard anyone say that the Kennedys wanted to abolish the XVI Amendment, or wanted to strengthen it or do anything with it other than leave it as it was when JFK took office.

The Mafia does not care about the effing XVI Amendment: since all their activities are illegal, they are also tax-free.

Global bankers outside of the US also do not pay the IRS anything. This entire XVI Amendment thing is irrelevent.

If JFK, RFK or both were assassinated as part of a conspiracy, it would most likely have been a right wing conspiracy, because since the formation of the OSS during WWII, the OSS and its successor the CIA have specialized in political skulduggery around the world: rigging elections in France and Italy, arranging for the convenient deaths of Latin American, Filipino, Korean, Indonesian and other leftists they dislike.  Eisenhower's Secretary of State, John Foster and his brother, CIA chief Allan Dulles were behind a huge amount of plots and coups.

They may have had something to do with the international banking groups and very vaguely had something to do with hiring the Mafia to do some of their dirty work. But the fact is that the CIA was and is a whole lot more organized and efficient than the Mafia.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »
If JFK, RFK or both were assassinated as part of a conspiracy, it would most likely have been a right wing conspiracy,

The OSS was formed under FDR. The CIA under Truman. The CIA's main purpose was to counter Soviet brand expansion of communism. Can you name any Democrat candidates who ran on a pro-communist platfom during this time? Truman? Stevenson?Humprey? McGovern? Mondale? Dukakis?  Kennedy,Johnson,Carter and Clinton certainly didn't.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2006, 12:21:21 AM »
Can you name any Democrat candidates who ran on a pro-communist platfom during this time? Truman? Stevenson?Humprey? McGovern? Mondale? Dukakis?  Kennedy,Johnson,Carter and Clinton certainly didn't.

===============================================
Of course not. But that does not mean that the CIA (or the FBI) might not have been used to eliminate presidents and others that ultra rightwing CIA people believed were a threat.

The John Birch publications in the 1950's and 1960's all frequently stated that Presoident Eisenhower and Chief Justice Earl Warren were pro-Communist, as was the entire civil rights movement and people who were in favor of flouridation of the public drinking water.

My father audited the books for a couple of REA rural water projects and was constantly getting calls from the Birchers about how flouridation, which he and everyone else at the local Clay Co. MO REA favored. When he ran for office as Recorder of Deeds they had a whisper campaign against him. He won anyway and held the office for 12 years, when he retired.

There were a seriously large group of ratwing fanatics those days, and I hardly think they no longer exist. Reagan's DCIA, William Casey, was clearly one of them.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2006, 12:32:49 AM »
I doubt the CIA had anything to do with it.

It is possible a faction within the CIA in cahoots with the mob and the Military industrial complex did.

If there was a cause, the cause was money.

You ever see that movie that came out in the mid 60's. I think it was called "Executive Action" I think Robert Ryan starred in it, but my memory might be off.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2006, 01:52:47 AM »
If there was a cause, the cause was money.

====================================
If the reason those who did it for money, that was THEIR motive.

The ones that paid them might well have had other motives.
James Earl Ray killed MLK for money, but those who gave him the money clearly had another agenda.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2006, 01:56:31 AM »
The ones that paid them might well have had other motives.
James Earl Ray killed MLK for money, but those who gave him the money clearly had another agenda.

If tha assassinations of JFK,RFK and MLK are related the common denominator is Viet Nam. And ending that war would have cost some folks a lot of money.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2006, 02:44:33 AM »
So if people start getting whacked now, do we look at Halliburton and whoever else makes money off wars as the culprits?   

(And no, I don't know what people I'm talking about...just go with me here, OK? I'm just thinking aloud.)
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2006, 03:25:05 AM »
So if people start getting whacked now, do we look at Halliburton and whoever else makes money off wars as the culprits? 

Why? Did you look to them for the Kennedy assassinations? Halliburton is the demon of the month, just like Enron was. Or Wal-Mart. Nader made a career out of demonizing GM. KBR which in various forms was involved in both wars is small potatoes compared to the big guns in the MI complex.

There was a scene in the movie NIxon by Oliver Stone. Nixon goes to the Lincoln Memorial to meet with anti war protestors and Nixon is explaining how he plans to end the war. One of the protestors realizes that Nixon couldn't end the war even if he wanted to. He can't control the beast. He can only try to nudge it.

You don't have to kill a man to render him impotent. Nixon was the victim of a coup d'etat same as Kennedy. They were the bookends of the decade.

Fast forward to Clinton and now Bush and you see the  same patterns. Both marginalized by scandals hyped to the max and bloodied by the sport of politics. And we all went along with it. Entertainment at its finest.

Maybe it isn't GE and Raytheon and Lockheed who is the beast.

Maybe it's us.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2006, 10:22:25 AM »
Nader made a career out of demonizing GM.

=======================================
This is rubbish. Nader wrote accurately that the Corvair was seriously dangerous because of poor weight distribution, carbon monoxide poisoning, and various other problems and GM dispatched an army of investigators to find some scandal to pin on him, and they found squat.

They tried to discredit his book "Unsafe at any speed" and they could not. Nader was called to represent his side of the story everytime GM callecd for a forum. He always won the debate, and they invariably lost it. Always.

He doid not demonize GM. They made an unsafe product, probably knowingly, and he called them on it. Then they acted demonically, and he called them on that as well.

I have no clue where you get your distorted view, but the initials on it must read GM
. One of the protestors realizes that Nixon couldn't end the war even if he wanted to. He can't control the beast. He can only try to nudge it.

Nixon could have certainly ended the Vietnam War far sooner than it did end. As it turned out, the War outlived his sorry butt.

Kennedy did not deserve to die.

Nixon deserved jail time. He was utterly despicable, and got far less than he deserved.

Maybe it isn't GE and Raytheon and Lockheed who is the beast.

Maybe it's us.

No, it's NOT us. All I do is read the effing news. Raytheon, Lockheed, GE,  Halliburton (how strange you would have left out mentioning them) are raking in big bucks from this misbegotton unnecessary war, which only Juniorbush and his puppeteers would have started, and indeed, planned to start from the get-go, far before 9/11.

The public is certainly manipulated. Some more than others.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2006, 11:01:27 AM »
I have no clue where you get your distorted view, but the initials on it must read GM

Actually, the initials read "NHTSA."

From a series of comparative tests run by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the conclusions about the Corvair read "[t]he 1960-63 Corvair compares favorably with contemporary vehicles used in the tests" and "[t]he handling and stability performance of the 1960-63 Corvair does not result in an abnormal potential for loss of control or rollover, and it is at least as good as the performance of some contemporary vehicles both foreign and domestic."
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2006, 11:32:53 AM »
Halliburton (how strange you would have left out mentioning them)

I didn't leave out Halliburton . I mentioned KBR (Kellogg,Brown Brothers and Root) which is the subsidiery that has most of te military contracts you moan about. This is the same KBR that built most of the airstrips in Nam and were backing LBJ from his first lanslide election to the Senate.

All I do is read the effing news.

You also comment upon it.

What is the difference between your attitude towards Bush and the attitude of Clinton critics from the last cycle?

The public is certainly manipulated. Some more than others.

Careful, we ae approaching common ground.