Author Topic: French scientist calls Gore a 'crook' and his followers 'religious zealots'...  (Read 2461 times)

Richpo64

Does being a bitch make you a dog?

terra

Does being a bitch make you a dog?

You just proved my point.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Rich,
So the best you can do is to try to belittle me? Not that I am wrong...
I now remember why I stayed away. I am sure you liked it better with one less to give you a hard time.

Does haveing a vocabulary like a drunken 16 year old make you a big man?  

<a href="http://coward" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://coward</a>-

terra

Well.......... I knew it was too good to last.

Dear Rich and Terra,

Before the escalator hits overdrive , let me mention , that this site has a point.

The point of this site is not avoiding disagreement , or smashing disagreement , but exploreing disagreement.

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:16-18 (in Context) Proverbs 27 (Whole Chapter)
http://www.biblegateway.com/

If you disagree that this is the point of this site , or think it to be an unworthy goal , good!

Tell me why .

terra

Plane,
Rich got his panties in a wad because I showed up in here again, don't worry I am not staying.

Rich is a misanthrope...and  a hedonist.

terra

yellow_crane

What I'm saying is, you're an old bag of puss who wouldn't remember her own name unless your social worker called you once in a while to remind you to wash your stinking crack.

Get it now Broomhilda?

Another apparent pardon for excess by the management.

Oh well, it's just good ole boy hate.

I encourage all to examine Terra's post leading to this post, in which she clearly made an effort at communication, and the vile, unearned hatred she received in response.

" . . . to remind you to wash your stinking crack."

I forget what the rules say about a statement like this.

Rules smules.

Must be usefull to the boys in the back room.

That Terra is spit on in order to have her leave (what else is the intent then?) and Richpo blithely swaggers on speaks for the ambience of the forum.

Loudly.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Terra can give as well as she gets.

But if you think management was remiss in activating the SWAT team perhaps its time we do a group experiment.

I'll set up a poll in a new thread. Should Rich be banned?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I am not sure Richie is actually a hedonist. Hugh Hefner is a hedonist, but Richie does not seem to have much in common with Hugh or Epicurus.
He does not seem to believe that If it feels good, do it", unless what makes him feel good is insulting others.

I am thiking up a term... verbal sadist, for example?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."