Author Topic: Liberal Exploitations Will Kill This Kid  (Read 3917 times)

BSB

Re: Liberal Exploitations Will Kill This Kid
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2009, 04:20:40 PM »
News flash, We, I got the same legs, and same feet, I entered the Army with. I got the same legs and feet I ran a 5.7 50(yards) with at Polard Junior High at 14 years old. You haven't got a leg up on me or anyone else. It's all been a joke on you.

BSB

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »
>>if you do some research you'll find that seeing an event can cause PTSD. Effects usually last a few months in most PTSD cases<<

Seeing an event on TV huh. Sure Rich. PTSD only lasts a few months huh. Sure Rich.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
News flash, We, I got the same legs, and same feet, I entered the Army with. I got the same legs and feet I ran a 5.7 50(yards) with at Polard Junior High at 14 years old. You haven't got a leg up on me or anyone else. It's all been a joke on you.

I enjoy a good joke

FYI in forums like this place anyone can state anything and there is no way of proving it one way or the other. You could be a one-legged loser with PTSD or Bill Clinton's half brother Roger and nobody would know otherwise. In junior high you could have run a fast 50 yard Dash or maybe not. You could have been run out of the Army because of mental problems or maybe not. Maybe you own a collection of GI Joe dolls and that's the extent of your military experience. One thing that is really clear is that you have some severe emotional problems; at the very least you don't play well with others. Maybe you and Major Burns have more in common than you and Audie Murphy. I could care less what your problems are.

Is your claim to have received the Congressional Medal of Honor BS or true?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 05:51:55 PM by Kramer »

BSB

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »
Ok, Snowblower II.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2009, 06:04:19 PM »
Ok, Snowblower II.

good then get lost

Rich

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »
>>Seeing an event on TV huh. Sure Rich. PTSD only lasts a few months huh. Sure Rich.<<

I've read several medical articles that state just that. If you've got some information that says otherwise I suggest you post it. I'm certainly willing to consider anything on the subject.

Until then, I'll take the word of medical professionals.