Author Topic: Newt's lost my support  (Read 10164 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newt's lost my support
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2011, 06:06:54 PM »
Newt is simply a blowhard. His main goal is to become president, and he will be too old by 2016, so this will be his swan's song.

The last honk of the hypocrite, as it were.

He will be remembered as the clown who claimed Clinton should be removed as president for getting a BJ from Monica, while he, the Newtster, was porking his secretary and his wife was undergoing cancer treatment. Once porked, he married the secretary, who became wife and ex-wife no. 2, because he got tired of her as well.

I think we can say that Clinton learned his lesson, while the Newtster served as a bad object lesson.

He was removed by his party from the leadership and the House, and now he's baaaaack!

What a hero! A champion of Republican morality!
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Well, finally, some liberal sanity, decrying that of a conservative, with the supposed morals of a Clinton (though Clinton of course, gets a pass, but that's another issue).  If Newt were somehow this cloaked liberal in conservative (c)lothing, not only would he have a low ACU rating, libs would be extolling his virtues of compromise, and "working with the other side".  A Maverick, like McCain
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2011, 07:09:48 PM »

He will be remembered as the clown who claimed Clinton should
be removed as president for getting a BJ from Monica,

What a bunch of bullshit.
So removed from reality.....nothing but spin.

President Clinton was not impeached because as a married man
he lied and cheated on his own family with a gal at work. Clinton
was impeached because he gave 'false and misleading testimony
under oath
" and was held "in contempt of court" by a sitting
Federal Judge. The point being defendents can not be allowed to
pick and choose about telling the truth under oath if they think the
questions being asked in court are personal or unfair. If we allow
defendents to pick and choose when they want to tell the truth
under oath our justice system becomes a joke. It was a national
disgrace for a sitting President of the United States to give
false testimony under oath about anything & give the impression
that its ok to not be truthful while under oath.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »

He will be remembered as the clown who claimed Clinton should
be removed as president for getting a BJ from Monica,

What a bunch of bullshit.
So removed from reality.....nothing but spin.

President Clinton was not impeached because as a married man
he lied and cheated on his own family with a gal at work. Clinton
was impeached because he gave 'false and misleading testimony
under oath
" and was held "in contempt of court" by a sitting
Federal Judge.

We have to face facts, C.  Hard core libs, like Xo, with their deflection screens placed on max, will be applying that erroneous reason for Clinton's impeachment, from now until the cows come home

And last time I looked, lawyers didn't lose their license to practice law, for getting a BJ

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »

He will be remembered as the clown who claimed Clinton should be removed as president for getting a BJ from Monica, ...........................................

Who thinks this it true?

We went through that mess for months , and how on Earth did anyone even form the impression that this was the situation?

I think that the Left circled their wagons and in an amazeingly co-ordinated way answered indignantly the charges that were never made ,so well that the charges which were made got forgotton.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »
Had it not been for Monica being grilled and lied to by Starr's people, there would have been no Monica scandal. Monica did not complain, nor did she want to talk.

And Newt was porking his secretary even as all this was going on.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 07:35:48 PM »
Had it not been for Monica being grilled and lied to by Starr's people, there would have been no Monica scandal. Monica did not complain, nor did she want to talk.

And Newt was porking his secretary even as all this was going on.

Oh my , you don't even know what the charges against the president were in the first place do you?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 07:39:22 PM »
(Y A W N) they tried him for perjury.

Hey, I don't give a sh*t what you think and I have no desire to discuss this anymore. Newt was and is a hypocrite. We all know this.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 07:49:40 PM »
(Y A W N) they tried him for perjury.

Hey, I don't give a sh*t what you think and I have no desire to discuss this anymore. Newt was and is a hypocrite. We all know this.

He was not called into court for the purjury he would commit there , what he was charged with in the first place you have well and truely forgotten , a phenominon I find  absolutely amazeing.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2011, 08:20:39 PM »
I don't

BSB

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2011, 02:09:45 AM »
Sirs, old Newt was a liberal when he was a Rockefeller Republican, he's a liberal with health care now, and he was liberal in between. So jump back jack, unless you want to meet out on the N.J. Turnpike some night around 2 A.M. where I can show you some of that revolutionary spirit.

BSB

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2011, 02:14:18 AM »
If Newt were a liberal, there wouldn't have been the outcry when he cut Ryan off at the knees. His comment would have been expected. Newt has apologized to Ryan for his language.  He has said he would have voted for Ryan's budget and would cancel ObamaCare.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2011, 02:33:54 AM »

I think we can say that Clinton learned his lesson

Game Change, a new tell-all book on the 2008 presidential race that is published today.

They include suggestions that former President Bill Clinton - whose presidency was tainted by his Oval Office dalliances with intern Monica Lewinsky - was having an affair with another woman while his wife was campaigning for the Democrat nomination.

Game Change doesn?t identify the mystery woman allegedly having a relationship with Bill Clinton.
It alleges that Mrs Clinton set up a ?war room within a war room? to deal with questions about her husband?s ?libido'.
?The stories about one woman were more concrete, and after some discreet fact-finding, the group concluded that they were true: that BIll was indeed having an affair - and not a frivolous one-night stand but a sustained romantic relationship,? says the book.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1242526/Game-Change-Book-detailing-affairs-John-Edwards-Bill-Clinton-sends-shock-waves-Washington.html

---------------------

Lesson not learned.

BSB

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2011, 02:36:40 AM »
RR, I can understand why you can't get to the realization that Newt is all show, and no go. You've been had. That's hard to admit to yourself. But, mark my words, some day it'll come to you. I didn't start this portion of the debate just to stir the pot. I said Gingrich is a liberal(liberal Republican), underneath all that bluster, because he is. You're not in here much, but I don't just run my mouth about this sort of thing for the hell of it. Further, I get nothing from what Newt is or isn't. In the grand scheme of things I could care less what he is.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2011, 02:58:17 AM »
Sirs, old Newt was a liberal when he was a Rockefeller Republican, he's a liberal with health care now, and he was liberal in between.

And yet, you can't seem to provide any factual backup between his early 20's and now, to support that claim.  Sorry, but your say so doesn't cut it

So jump back jack, unless you want to meet out on the N.J. Turnpike some night around 2 A.M. where I can show you some of that revolutionary spirit.

BSB

And what the frell is that supposed to mean??  the mighty B not dare to be criticized?...shown to be WRONG?

Sirs