• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: WTF?
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2011, 07:07:33 PM »
What blatant lie?
You certainly didn't restate the question.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2011, 07:16:21 PM »
The lie is this supposed need you had to go "hunting for it", when I couldn't have linked it any better, even BEFORE you demanded it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
how many links in #4?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »
3, with the 2nd 2 largely repeating a request to answer the 1st one.  That is for anyone that wanted to spend less than 1 second to click on them, and less than a minute to answer them, vs eons of bandwith, time, and energy claiming how the question(s) were supposedly never posed, and tragically stooping to the level of pulling out the lying card as the apparent last resort of misdirection

Sorry, no hunt, in that dog
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »
3, with the 2nd 2 largely repeating a request to answer the 1st one.  That is for anyone that wanted to spend less than 1 second to click on them, and less than a minute to answer them, vs eons of bandwith, time, and energy claiming how the question(s) were supposedly never posed, and tragically stooping to the level of pulling out the lying card as the apparent last resort of misdirection

Sorry, no hunt, in that dog

So two of the links were bogus. and you say to characterize that as having to hunt for the question is a lie? And the 1st link was answered by#38 in the first thread.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »
No, that would be another lie, since 2 of the links were referencing a request to answer the original question....debunking the notion that no question was ever asked, or that you had to go "hunt"for it.

Your 2nd lie is that my question was supposedly answered in response 38, when I debunked that in 39.  It remains unanswered I'm arfraid

You really want to keep going down that hole??

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »
Yeah let's go down that hole.

In the recording did you hear Bush apologize for the sign or did he simply express regrets for putting the sign up in the first place?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2011, 08:25:54 PM »
No, you answer my question, since we already addressed the semantic misdirection of regret vs apologise.

How did you get So now you misrepresent what President Bush said.  You really are a piece of work from ...especially in how it (his "mission accomplished" moment) was taken out of complete context....and still is, when referring to your video on Bush??

Your hole awaits

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2011, 08:39:54 PM »
What was the purpose of the sign, as you understand it?

What did Bush say was the purpose of the sign, as you heard him?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2011, 11:21:42 PM »
Let's try this again, before answering the deflective questions

How did you get So now you misrepresent what President Bush said.  You really are a piece of work in response to ...especially in how it (his "mission accomplished" moment) was taken out of complete context....and still is, when referring to your video on Bush??

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2011, 11:41:54 PM »
Let me try this again.....with an effort to tone my end down

Bt, please demonstrate what form of logic you used to get So now you misrepresent what President Bush said.  You really are a piece of work in response to ...especially in how it (his "mission accomplished" moment) was taken out of complete context....and still is, when I was referring to your video on Bush??

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2011, 11:59:53 PM »
Did he say it was taken out of context?
Did he whine that it still is?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2011, 12:38:07 AM »
1 last time.......You made this grand misrep proclaimation...piece of work even.  Now, how did YOU get to that from ...especially in how it (his "mission accomplished" moment) was taken out of complete context....and still is

THAT's one of the questions that still remains unanswered, that you had this whole hissy fit over, and STILL remains unanswered

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »
If he didn't claim that the mission accomplished sign was taken out of context why claim he did?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2011, 12:53:27 AM »
BECAUSE I NEVER SAID HE SAID SUCH

Good gravy Bt, what the frell is wrong with you??  Where in blazes did you get that notion from?  No wonder you've been SO WRONG on this.  You just assumed I had to be referring to Bush as claiming such.  Again, why??  Why make such a bone headed assumption??  Not once, have I ever even inferred such.  The taking out of context is what's been done by the MSM and pathologic BDS'ers.  That's what I've said ALL along

So, the answer to my question, is that you apparently made an egregious boneheaded assumption, minus anything to validate it in the 1st place, except of course, a predisposed position that sirs must be wrong, end of story