Author Topic: Obama is about to lose Iraq!  (Read 2920 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama is about to lose Iraq!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2015, 10:45:41 AM »
It was never orderly and peaceful. What the fuck planet are you on?

I NEVER SAID IT HAD REACHED THAT POINT, DR DEFLECTION.  I SAID IT WAS ON ITS WAY, IN THAT DIRECTION.  WHAT FRICKEN SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND, THAT YOU CAN'T READ?

Nor did I reference that those lives sacrificed were simply to defend Iraq, especially since Iraq wasn't being invaded like Kuwait.  That's your attempted twisting of what I said into something I never did.  Those lives sacrificed themselves for OUR country's safety....PERIOD

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 05:42:43 PM »
The US could not control Iraq worth a damn. It does not matter whether US is run by Democrats or Republicans, Americans are not competent to re engineer, stabilize or  supervise Muslim countries.

I doubt that any country is.

Iraq was never Obama's to lose, so of course, he cannot "lose it".
That is as idiotic as Dulles talking about how Truman "lost China".
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 05:50:07 PM »
WHITE HOUSE WANTS "WIGGLE ROOM"
FOR U.S. COMBAT GROUND TROOPS IN IRAQ

REUTERS/LUcAS JACKSON

by CHARLIE SPIERING

22 May 2015

While President Obama still opposes the use of combat ground troops in Iraq, the White House admits that he still wants the option of sending in special forces for combat operations against Islamic State terrorists.

"The president has clearly ruled out the use of U.S. military personnel in a ground combat role in Iraq," Earnest said, before adding a clarification that he was "unwilling" to completely ever rule out the use of combat ground troops.

Earnest admitted that Obama was also firmly against the use of ground troops in Syria, but acknowledged that last weekend's special forces raid that killed an ISIS leader may appear to contradict his statement.

According to the New York Times, two dozen Delta Force commandos entered Syria last week to kill an ISIS leader and about a dozen fighters.

"For exceptions like that I would preserve some wiggle room," he said. "But as a matter of policy, the president has been clear, that we've learned the lessons of the previous Iraqi invasion and that U.S. military cannot be in the situation where we are bearing the load providing for the security of the Iraqi people."

Earnest admitted that during the Iraq war under President George W. Bush, American troops successfully drove out terrorist militants on the "short term" but blamed former Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki for failing to capitalize those gains.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/22/white-house-wants-wiggle-room-for-u-s-combat-ground-troops-in-iraq/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 05:56:37 PM »
The US could not control Iraq worth a damn. It does not matter whether US is run by Democrats or Republicans, Americans are not competent to re engineer, stabilize or  supervise Muslim countries.

Iraq was never Obama's to lose, so of course, he cannot "lose it".

We weren't there to "control it", merely set it straight, following the accomplished mission of taking down Saddam's regime.  Your own messiah, Herr Obama proclaimed the success Iraq had become.  It was being controlled....by the Iraqis.  It had free elections.  It was sovereign & nearly completely self reliant.  With our continued military presence, they were well on the way of greater stability and peace. 

The Iraq war had been won.  Bush and his actions won the peace, the WMD threat was neutralized, and it was all handed over to Obama......who couldn't wait to pull the military rug out from under it, and set into motion exactly what was predicted if such premature withdraw actions were taken.  So of course he can lose it.  If my brother gives me a fragile momento, and I go throw it in the trash, of course I lost it.  Trashed it, in fact
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 06:09:19 PM »
who knows what the Oligarchy is ordering Obama to do and not do in Iraq
it would not be surprising if these latest ISIS takeovers
are working towards an Oligarchy desire to break Iraq into 3 separate countries.
Joe Biden has already called for this in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdxUT4we5RQ

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 06:27:50 PM »
The article below is a perfect example of what I think could be the Oligarchy plans....
Muzzies killing Muzzies
keep 'em busy killing each other
and they stay weak....they can't focus on us as much
it's now happening in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen

http://www.aawsat.net/2015/05/article55343559/iraq-sadr-vows-to-protect-shiite-holy-sites-from-isis

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2015, 08:25:04 PM »
All this happened because of stupid Juniorbush and scheming Cheney.

And where is Wolfowitz, one of the main fools that Junioirbush got his bad advice from? He is advising Jebbie, of course. 17 of the 21 advisers are ex Juniorbush henchmen.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2015, 08:26:44 PM »
All this happened because of stupid Juniorbush and scheming Cheney.

Naaa.....if Obama had held to the withdrawl parameters that Bush established, likely, none of this would have happened

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2015, 09:39:18 PM »
Emma Sky unique perspective on Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOHYuLui1TM

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2015, 10:39:20 PM »
Emma Sky unique perspective on Iraq

That is pretty good, I think she seems insightful.

Take note that our casualties were lower during the surge than the previous months.

This is just how it really works , if we send a bigger team with better supplies, they win more and loose less.

Right now it seems as if we are trying to keep our casualty rate low by sending small forces only.

This is not going to work well the first time that these small sets of "instructors" or commandos gets overrun and there will be nowhere to go.

The Powel doctrine was right, bring enough.