Author Topic: Sharpton on Daily Show: OWS! has already changed the national conversation  (Read 11274 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sharpton on Daily Show: OWS! has already changed the national conversation
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »
    <<And in this principal , what are the proper limits on opinions a black skinned person may hold?
     << Is it shamefull for a white skinned person to be a traitor to his race, perhaps by voting or expressing opinions as if the skin color of a canadate were not a primary consideration?...or by being a liberal? No white people other than Jews should be liberals and black Jews really really can't be conservative, they are under a double geas.>>

Most people fall quite clearly into groups.  Groups have group interests, and unfortunately they also have enemies.  Sowell and Cain fall into the group known as "blacks."  The group interest of the blacks is to work the entire group out from under the cumulative effects of centuries of racism, slavery, exploitation and Jim Crow.  The group enemy of the blacks is white racism in general and the GOP in particular, and even more particularly the conservative wing of the GOP. 

Just as Americans are supposed to work for the good of America and not join al Qaeda, the enemy of America, so it is with other groups, the blacks for instance:  members of the black community are supposed to work for the good of the black community and not join the white racist enemies of the black people, the GOP and the conservatives in particular.  The words for a black man who turns his back on his own people to support their enemies and oppressors are:  Uncle Tom.

The word for a Norwegian who betrays the Norwegian people to curry favour with their enemy, Nazi Germany is, quisling.  By the same insane arguments that "prove" that I am a "racist" for calling out an Uncle Tom, quislings' defenders could argue that I have assigned them a proper role to play as Norwegians and have so stereotyped Norwegians by their ethnicity that I fail to respect any of them who think outside the box.  Thus my calling out a quisling is simply displaying anti-Norwegian racism.

What kind of craziness is this?  You want to continue playing with it, be my guest - - you're on your own with it.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »
No need to rephrase, your point is taken.

And Bill, don't be a stranger.

Your pal Dave

Hey Dave, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2011, 12:02:59 AM »
The group interest of the blacks is to work the entire group out from under the cumulative effects of centuries of racism, slavery, exploitation and Jim Crow.   

No room for the individual when it comes to blacks?

The group enemy of the blacks is white racism in general and the GOP in particular, and even more particularly the conservative wing of the GOP.

Which is funny because the dems instituted jim crow and the dems federalized segregation under Wilson and the conservative wing of the GOP wants everybody black white brown red or yellow to be all they can be.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2011, 02:46:13 AM »
The group enemy of the blacks is white racism in general and the GOP in particular, and even more particularly the conservative wing of the GOP.

Which is funny because the dems instituted jim crow and the dems federalized segregation under Wilson and the conservative wing of the GOP wants everybody black white brown red or yellow to be all they can be.

Red is blue
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2011, 05:06:38 AM »
Why bother to debate this issue? Really, who gives a ____? Companies hire who can do the work. Credit is issued to those with a good record. I chat with blacks here and there without a hint of strain on anyone's part, or even a dollop of mistrust. It's all but gone. Sure, there are some primates left. We even have one or two in here. I'd drop a name but I'm too well intentioned to be so crass. W...........no I'm not that kind of person. WeW..............no, nope, not me. Waterboard me if you like but I won't give up a name.

BSB

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2011, 05:19:43 AM »
    <<And in this principal , what are the proper limits on opinions a black skinned person may hold?
     << Is it shamefull for a white skinned person to be a traitor to his race, perhaps by voting or expressing opinions as if the skin color of a canadate were not a primary consideration?...or by being a liberal? No white people other than Jews should be liberals and black Jews really really can't be conservative, they are under a double geas.>>

Most people fall quite clearly into groups.  Groups have group interests, and unfortunately they also have enemies. 

If Black is a group and white is a group , why does anyone have a problem  with Nathan Bedford Forrest , who wasn't doing the Quisling thing. He thought he was doing what his group needed.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2011, 07:44:01 AM »
<<No room for the individual when it comes to blacks? >>

No room for the individual when it comes to Norwegians?

Traitors are easily recognized by the betrayal of their own people and by their embrace of their own people's enemies.  They're commonly despised, as evidenced by their pejorative nicknames.

If calling out an Uncle Tom is an example of anti-black racism, then calling out a quisling is an example of anti-Norwegian racism and calling out a Judas goat is an example of anti-goat racism.

I can't even begin to tell you how lame and stupid your arguments are.  They're pathetic.  It's just ludicrous that REAL racists who support the GOP and its racist aims think that they have the right to insult real anti-racists like myself by calling us racists.  It's just so dumb that even though I resolve not to involve myself in this stupidity any longer, I just can't resist pointing out its dumbness every time it comes up. 

Here are some basic facts for you to consider:  that the GOP is a racist organization is painfully obvious from the fact that despite its outlandish and over-the-top use of Uncle Tom tokens, the overwhelming majority of blacks are not fooled by their bullshit or by their Toms and persist in voting Democratic.  The only explanation for this that the GOP can offer is the egregious Herman Cain's suggestion that they are brainwashed.  Too fucking dumb to know where their own interests lie.  But I'M the "racist."  LMFAO

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2011, 07:51:17 AM »

<< If Black is a group and white is a group , why does anyone have a problem  with Nathan Bedford Forrest , who wasn't doing the Quisling thing. He thought he was doing what his group needed.>>

Leave it to a Southerner to be totally oblivious to the difference between a group's legitimate aspirations to equality and social justice on the one hand and OTOH, a group's desire to subjugate and oppress another group and totally disrespect their legitimate aspirations to justice and equality.

If you really don't know the difference by now, plane, I am afraid that nobody can help you.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2011, 09:52:01 AM »
If Black is a group and white is a group , why does anyone have a problem  with Nathan Bedford Forrest , who wasn't doing the Quisling thing. He thought he was doing what his group needed.

=====================================================
Forrest murdered surrendered soldiers.Had they been White, they would have been put in a POW camp. But they were Black, he murdered them. I suppose he had the third option of selling them into slavery. He sold slaves before the War.

He was pretty reprehensible. I don't think he deserves a pass for any reason.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2011, 12:26:54 PM »
I tell ya, it it pretty entertaining to watch Tee attempt to co-opt a subjective term like traitor, to try and defend his (& Xo's) ongoing racial slurs, based objectively on a person's skin color.  Only difference in the hood is the color
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2011, 02:50:41 PM »
<<I tell ya, it it pretty entertaining to watch Tee attempt to co-opt a subjective term like traitor, to try and defend his (& Xo's) ongoing racial slurs, based objectively on a person's skin color. >>

Not half as entertaining as watching a bunch of closet racists getting their knickers all twisted into knots over the imaginary "racism" of the two most anti-racist posters in the group and trying to justify it with the most laughable "logic" that I've ever heard outside the performances of "Professor" Irwin Cory. 

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »
If calling out an Uncle Tom is an example of anti-black racism, then calling out a quisling is an example of anti-Norwegian racism and calling out a Judas goat is an example of anti-goat racism.

That is nonsense on it's face. Please tell me how a black man achieving educational and business success is a sell out (or in your analogy a traitor) to his race.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »
<<That is nonsense on it's face. Please tell me how a black man achieving educational and business success is a sell out (or in your analogy a traitor) to his race.>>

I was talking about Cain specifically, not ANY black man who is educated and successful in business.  THIS black man, Herman Cain.

He supports the obviously racist GOP which most other blacks know is anti-black.  By definition he's helping Whitey to gain the power to deny the blacks what they need to even out the playing field after centuries of racism and discrimination.  He explains the position of most blacks towards the GOP by claiming they are "brainwashed."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2011, 03:23:26 PM »
I was talking about Cain specifically, not ANY black man who is educated and successful in business.  THIS black man, Herman Cain.

Uncle Tom is a generic term applied to a whole subgroup of black men. You assigned Cain to that group. Again please explain how achieving educational and business success is considered traitorous to the black race.

He supports the obviously racist GOP which most other blacks know is anti-black.

Don't understand why that is. The GOP freed the slaves and gave them the vote. They were instrumental in breaking the filibuster for passage of the Civil Rights bill of the 60's. They under Nixon's leadership implemented affirmative action.

How doers that make them obviously racist.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2011, 03:27:26 PM »
<<That is nonsense on it's face. Please tell me how a black man achieving educational and business success is a sell out (or in your analogy a traitor) to his race.>>

He supports the obviously racist GOP which most other blacks know is anti-black.  By definition he's helping Whitey to gain the power to deny the blacks what they need to even out the playing field after centuries of racism and discrimination.  He explains the position of most blacks towards the GOP by claiming they are "brainwashed."

And there's where your house of cards opinion, falls again and again and again.....your opinion that the GOP is some racist organization (kinda like the south is one big racist region still.) 

Red is blue, up is down, you're not racist with your racial surs, but the GOP is, because way back when, racist democrats supposedly joined up with the GOP after the GOP helped to pass the 60's Civil Rights act, that a majority of Democrats didn't support....ergo, template is anything associated with the GOP is by design racist, because Tee has erroneously concluded they are "anti-black".

Completely irrational template, but one that Tee's going to stick with, no matter the facts to the contrary