Author Topic: The Destruction of the Middle Class is nearly complete.  (Read 3000 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Destruction of the Middle Class is nearly complete.
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2014, 07:26:37 PM »
Yes it is a lot like that, but I would hate to loose my rights to move around without a pilot, even though I might choose to ride with a pilot a lot.

It is like that too.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Destruction of the Middle Class is nearly complete.
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2014, 01:58:08 PM »
YOu do not have the right to fly anywhere you want unless you have a pilot's license and  own or at least rent a plane. Neither do I.
I do not have the ability to fly an airliner, nor the funds to rent or buy one.

As an investor, I lack the money to be JP Morgan or Warren Buffett. I must tailor my plan and my goals to my financial situation. The people who manage my newsletter have far more experience at recognizing trends in the market and analyzing funds that I could ever possibly have. And their expertise costs me about $179 year.
The managers of the mutual funds are also vastly better at buying, hiolding and selling stock than I will ever be,

If you want good advice on individual stocks, the AAII has several excellent portfolios to recommend. American Association of Independent Investors. Were I 20 years younger, I imagine that I would use them as well as my current advisers.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."