Author Topic: 'Puppy' induced suicide  (Read 3790 times)

Mucho

Re: 'Puppy' induced suicide
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 01:56:36 AM »
Oh forget it.  I thought for a millisecond I'd actually get a cogent response.  You'd simply be taking up more bandwidth

What is funny is watching you chase your tail after I snapped it with my social finger.

Yup, Sirs was right. Knutty is not capable of a cogent response.

I wonder about that , whether there is a lacking ability or whether there is no will to use such ability.

Or even that cogence may be held back , in prefrence to abstract applicatin of bile .

Picasso was a pioneer in abstraction , but would he be taken seriously if he had not already proven that he could draw in purportion?

Your musings are like pearls before your RW brethren swine. They probly think they could do better than Picasso as do most uneducated morons .

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 06:45:31 AM »
Your musings are like pearls before your RW brethren swine. They probly think they could do better than Picasso as do most uneducated morons .

Glancing about at the writings on this board, you seem to be the only uneducated one around. Or at least the one who trumpets her ignorance more than any other.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 07:35:30 PM »

Ok thanks K .

Picasso definately could draw in realistic style , and haveing proven and earned  his chops he was taken seriously wen he experimented.

But people knew it.

Perhaps you should write something more cogent more often  so that your ability is demonstrated?