General Category > 3DHS

Whats the deal with the jews

<< < (3/5) > >>

kimba1:
lol!!!
I just had a talk about how anti-semetic trump is. I did not deny he maybe the catalyst but did say his daughter covert to judaism and her husband and the grand kids are jewish. the response is he does not see her that way. I don`t know how anti-semites think but that might be a stretch

Christians4LessGvt:

--- Quote from: kimba1 on February 27, 2017, 11:57:10 PM ---it was this forum that i learn people think asians only got to college due to affirmative action not from hard work .
--- End quote ---

Say what?
That's hilarious.
Asians are generally very smart and some of the best students.
Asians have one of the highest group SAT scores.

https://www.admitsee.com/bloguploads/xBlind_Applications_,282_panels,292.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.bpkL_RGvoA.jpg

kimba1:
true but in matters of parents getting thier kids in college we get accused of unfairly being in college due to our race and bumping others. SAT never gets mentioned . in fact we have to score higher than most to enter college.

Christians4LessGvt:

--- Quote from: kimba1 on March 07, 2017, 02:36:14 AM ---true but in matters of parents getting thier kids in college we get accused of unfairly being in college due to our race and bumping others. SAT never gets mentioned . in fact we have to score higher than most to enter college.
--- End quote ---

Kimba if the Asians we speak about are American citizens then that is not good.
If they are American citizens they should not be held to any higher standard of entrance.
If they are not American citizens then I believe our universities should think America First & admit mostly Americans first!

sirs:
...not to mention, from the reporting I've read, Asians are actually penalized much harder, as in their race actually hurts their chances of getting accepted via AA.  Not helped

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version