Author Topic: The open borders crowd VS THE PEOPLE!  (Read 1343 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The open borders crowd VS THE PEOPLE!
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 03:43:11 PM »
I think that blaming the descendents of anyone who died nearly 2000 years ago to be really, really stupid. It has been so forever.
The Bible suggests that whole tribes are guilty of the evil deeds they do after the people who did the deeds are pushing up daisies, but that was par for the course way back then.  But the idea of the Original Sin has served to keep it alive. We are supposedly all born guilty of Adam and Eve's snacking on forbidden fruit on the recommendation of a talking snake, and there are many who still believe this.

Modern people forget this silliness. Like Mr Cohen, Mr. Levi, Mr. Shapiro and Rabbi Feldman, tooling about in their Audis, Beemers and Benzes.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 07:53:02 PM »
  So do Jews buy Fords now?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 12:14:19 AM »
that's what kind of what`s going on now. the situation today is a byproduct of the action of the past. I`m not saying we need to deal with slavery but we do need to deal with treatment of people in general. we`re leaning toward thinking this is an inherent problem which make it an excuse to say it`s not our problem. do I have an answer "hell no" just pointing out what we're seeing is not gonna go away . but I don`t think they`re blameless . this is a bad idea along a history of bad ideas. I scared what new bad ideas will come up after this.

I`ll also point out this event is different from the previous. what`s new is the victims relative support the riots. this never happened before.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 12:47:37 AM »
I know some Jews who said they would never ever buy a German car or a Ford product. But they do not seem to be in the majority.

There used to be American Indians who would never touch a $20 bill or Southerners who did not wish to touch a $5 bill or a penny, being as they had Lincoln's visage on them.

People can do whatever they wish.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."