Author Topic: Do strait cops shoot strait?  (Read 2367 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Do strait cops shoot strait?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »
Well dumb-ass since I misspell it like this: straigt
and then selected spell check and picked the wrong word like strait rather than straight that is how it can happen. Are you too stupid to figure that out?

I guess in your childish endeavor to make me look bad you just made yourself look worse!
====================================================================
I see that your stupidity, to you, somehow convinces you that I am the one that does not know what he is doing. But you are SUCH an ass, that is pretty much what I expect.

Nothing I posted was incorrect, of course. Apparently, I simply underestimated your talent for stupidity.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Do strait cops shoot strait?
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 05:02:13 PM »
Well dumb-ass since I misspell it like this: straigt
and then selected spell check and picked the wrong word like strait rather than straight that is how it can happen. Are you too stupid to figure that out?

I guess in your childish endeavor to make me look bad you just made yourself look worse!
====================================================================
I see that your stupidity, to you, somehow convinces you that I am the one that does not know what he is doing. But you are SUCH an ass, that is pretty much what I expect.

Nothing I posted was incorrect, of course. Apparently, I simply underestimated your talent for stupidity.

what was you point in pointing this out in the first place?