Author Topic: Obama's Problem, Obama's Salvation  (Read 2130 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama's Problem, Obama's Salvation
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 01:56:01 AM »
<<How ironic......the Democrat Elite routinely do that to the African American community.  Whoda thunk that?  But if this is coming down to who to "believe", given your track record, especially as of late, I don't think that's a path most rationally minded folks are going to take>>

I'm kinda puzzled by the reference to my track record.  Seems OK to me. 

LOL.....stunning revelation there

What was there in it to discourage "most rationally minded folk" from following my path?

The gross hyperbole, the near desperate like misrepresentations of other people's positions, severe lack of civility to those who dare question your intellectualism and conclusions of what is, is, the transparent rationalizing hypocrisy to explain all the good Dems do vs the GOP,..........and let's not forget the lies you spread, be it about Bush, the military, conservatives, or certain saloon posters.  It's no biggie though, SOP, at this point.  We'll just sit back and highlight them, over and over and over again
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 02:23:24 AM »
Thanks, sirs, I was kind of worried - - I thought I had made some actual errors in fact or logic that you were going to point out to me, but it turns out to be nothing more than your usual nonspecific bellyaching about a whole bunch of  home truths that I suppose you find to be particularly unpalatable for one reason or another.

No harm done.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 02:31:05 AM »
Glad I could help
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle