Author Topic: al queda in Iraq?  (Read 1242 times)

Cynthia

al queda in Iraq?
« on: June 12, 2008, 03:00:49 AM »
Who woulda thunk it.

readmeast

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: al queda in Iraq?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 06:00:40 AM »
Wow.

Cynthia

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »
Wow.

wow, indeed.....so now they are "open for business in Iraq". Of course...we helped build the front end.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
I'm afraid Miss Cynthia, both the front & back doors, along with the side door and cellar were open to AlQeada prior to our arrival.  The only difference is that now they're having to fight to stay

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »
I'm afraid Miss Cynthia, both the front & back doors, along with the side door and cellar were open to AlQeada prior to our arrival.  The only difference is that now they're having to fight to stay

Just plain nonsense.

Al Qaeda performed no acts of terrorism in Iraq and planned none from Iraq prior to the invasion. Al Qaeda recruited members AFTER the invasion in Iraq because they were so anti-American.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »
Well, I have to wonder, if al Qaeda captured similar material from the U.S., what would it show?  A "well-oiled"  machine with extensive bureaucratic documentation?

I am trying to figure out what is the fascination that this rather unremarkable set of insights has for the fanatical right wing death cultists of the American Empire?  I think they are trying to reason backwards from the organization as it was in 2003 to the organization as it existed in Saddam's time - - i.e., if it existed in such organized form in 2003, it must have been present and operating in Iraq under Saddam.

Of course, this is pure nonsense.  Al Qaeda did not exist in Afghanistan until it "rode in to the rescue" after the Soviet invasion of that country and did not exist in Iraq until the American invasion of that country.  Al Qaeda comes to the rescue of Arabs or Mulims cruelly and brutally invaded in their own countries by foreigners, whether American or Soviet. 

We know that Al Qaeda are brutal, cruel and evil themselves, as are the American invaders.  If both sides can only kill each other off in large numbers, the world will benefit greatly from the permanent removal of bloodthirsty, psychopathic thugs, baby-kissing propaganda pictures notwithstanding.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 05:32:50 AM »

I am trying to figure out what is the fascination that this rather unremarkable set of insights has for the fanatical right wing death cultists of the American Empire?

The list of names?

We are going to pick them all up , and give them trials .