General Category > 3DHS

Whats the deal with the jews

(1/5) > >>

kimba1:
Lately thiers been a rash of hate crimes towards jews and not long before that campases are getting abit anti-semtic and no safe space would have them. It looks sort like both sides don't like them .I even read they most times get the most hated minority status  As an asian I'm the outside observer looking in not having context. I know abit of thier history and see some paralels to chinese struggles and we even been called jews of the east. Which makes me more interested in this topic. I just don't get it.

Christians4LessGvt:
these days nothing happens by chance....
somebody is pulling these strings at exactly this time for a reason and it's no accident
i like Jews....i almost married one...
when I am looking for a doctor I always feel confident in choosing a Jew
they are usually smart...and it's pretty much a given they didn't get where they are because of affirmative action
not many homeless Jews out holding "Will Work for Food" signs!

Plane:
I hadn't thought about a connection between Chinese people and Jews , but I do see it now that you have pointed it out.

Do you think that an Ethnic Chinese fellow could survive on a kosher diet?

American Jews have a long history of political activism, also involvement with our education system , law and medicine, generally they are regarded as a progressive voting block.

Perhaps our Chinese heritage citizens are going to be more alike to the Jews in the future?

I blame dislike for Jews on people who have to blame things on someone, Jews have held together for many years , they are a conspiracy, but they are just a conspiracy to hold together , not the conspiracy at the root of all evil as some in need of scapegoat might say.

I understand that some California schools have resorted to quotas to prevent Asian heritage students from becoming predominant on campus, this sort of thing has happened to Jews in the past . You might be drawing a real parallel line.

How do ethnic Chinese people like to vote?

Christians4LessGvt:
Religion of Peace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG2ajZDjSfg

kimba1:
we tend to vote for our own interest but that can mean anything . overall we`re very fiscally conservative. we`re at the beginning stage of what the jews are strugglling with. one of the surprises about chinese and education that i found nationwide we`re considered acceptably under-educated.i found nobody has a problem of asians educational status which is not very high. people even complain we don`t need to be in that many colleges. we got a very a very long struglle to be near jewish status. in fact the most educated group is the jews and asians is a far second. it was this forum that i learn people think asians only got to college due to affirmative action not from hard work .

I like kosher food and my mom think gefelte fish is a very fancy version of dish we call fish paste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version